Chapter Eleven

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER ELEVEN -

 

They exchanged phone numbers before HyukJae left and he wanted so badly to talk to the man. It was rather embarrassing, but he held off his wish and found KyuHyun and SungMin on the way back to his room. KyuHyun had his hand on either side of SungMin and they were really close, too close for comfort, he'd say. SungMin looked like he wish there was a hole that could swallow him right there and then.

 

DongHae sighed and said, “get a room, Kyu. Wouldn't want the girls to see you guys like that right?”

 

KyuHyun smirked, “that’s the whole point, Hae. Those girls just can’t keep their hands of my Minnie and I’m a terrible pilot if I’m an unhappy pilot, right, Minnie?”

 

DongHae cringed at the nickname.

 

Really now, ‘my Minnie’? He thought to himself.

 

He chuckled at them as he passed by and gave an apologizing smile at SungMin who was blushing hard.

 

He walked off and went to his room to check up on his schedule for the next flight. His cabin crew members and he were stationed to United Kingdom next and he can’t wait for their next flight since he was able to have a nice day out with HyukJae. Just the thought of it sent tingles to his skin and he blushed on his own as he remembered his pictures on HyukJae’s sketchbook. That man really is something.

 

In a few days’ time, DongHae arrived at the airport with Yuri, head of stewardess from another group as they car pooled to work. He met up with his cabin crew members earlier than usual to head for their briefing. Suddenly, the girls stopped and his way was blocked. He tried to see what was going on when he failed to do so as SooYoung and SeoHyun were in front of him. Then, slowly, they parted ways and DongHae gasped at what he saw.

 

In designer jeans with stylish top, a honey-blonde young man was holding a box of flowers that quoted: “Please be my muse?” and gave him his favourite gummy smile. DongHae’s cheeks tainted wild berry red and he looked at the flowers and HyukJae back and forth. He was blushing like a silly schoolgirl and mentally slapped himself. KyuHyun and SungMin who were also on their way to the briefing stopped beside DongHae.

 

KyuHyun whistled and gave DongHae a slight nudge so that he was right in front of HyukJae.

 

“Will you be my muse, Lee DongHae?”

 

DongHae was loss at words and he thought that he grinned like a fool in front of the ever-growing crowd around them.

 

“Hae, he’s waiting for you. Say something,” Yuri whispered into his ears as he was still trying to absorb what was happening to him.

 

HyukJae stood waiting patiently for his answer.

 

“Umm…I…err…,” he gulped and his palm was sweating.

 

When he opened up his mouth to reply, the place around their radius was quiet, you could hear a pin drop, everyone held their breath.

 

“Yes, y-yes I will, HyukJae,” came his reply and everyone around them clapped and cheered in unison.

 

DongHae’s free hand flew up to cover a side of the everlasting pink tint on his cheek. HyukJae handed the box of flowers to him and gave him a gummy smile.

 

Soon, the magical moment came to an end when each and every one of them had to report for duty. DongHae wasn't worried since he was going to see the man who caused him the blush of his life again in the plane. He carefully placed the box of flowers at the lounge and they headed for the short briefing before the plane departs. SungMin was smiling broadly at him while KyuHyun gave him the naughty smirk.

 

When they boarded the flight and got over demonstrating the safety measures on the plane, they headed back to their station and the girls surrounded him, either congratulating him or pouring his questions after questions. Never in his innocent little mind could think that such a fairy tale like this would occur to him. He felt tingling all over him as the memory of the designer with a box full of flowers standing right in front of him.

 

“Hello, earth to DongHae!” SooYoung said and waved her hand madly in front of him.

 

She suppressed a chuckle at her leader and said, “well, well, well, Hae. Seems like we can’t stop you from daydreaming of your Prince Charming, can we? It’s lunch time now. Let’s go meet that cute boyfriend of yours, shall we?”

 

At the mention of ‘boyfriend’, DongHae was blushing furiously as he got up robotically and cheers of laughter were heard from the girls.

 

 

A/N:

 

Hi there everyone. Happy EunHae Sundays! I just love Sundays, but at the same time I dislike it too. Since tomorrow is like Monday. Oh, Monday. Not to mention a morning class too. But that's alright. I'll be really happy again once I see if anyone left a comment down there. It makes me really happy and I love you readers for commenting. Silent readers? Nah, don't worry. As I said earlier, it's fine since I've done it before. But now I know and I've subscribed to a lot. Not to mention, I'm also a big fan of apply fic and recently just subscribed to graphics design shops. They're really cool! I don't even know how to create a poster or anything electronic gadget related.

Who cares about me, eh? Let's just move on to the next part. The new subscribers! Hi everyone --> EMObunnie, trollfaisu, fencingelf, Normiiz, tanijewelfish18. Thank you so much for subscribing to 'Design My Heart'. My first ever fic and I hope you guys would like it as much as I do. Comments are loved and upvotes is highly appreciated. 

You know, I was thinking that if I hit up to 88 subscribers or 15 upvotes before or after posting Chapter 12, which would be next week, I would promise all of you a double update. But, that won't happen since I consider that to be rather selfish of me. So, I might be doing a double update if I feel that I have sufficient future chapters to do a double update. 

Don't mind me. I'm blabbering again, aren't I? Oh and that scene, the one where HyukJae proposes DongHae with flowers. What do you guys think of it? I just tried it out for fun and really wondering what the response would be. Anyways, that's all from me, people. See you soon!

Yours 'till the reference books,

El :)