Chapter Nineteen

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER NINETEEN -

 

HyukJae could probably be squeezed out to be made into fresh juice by the time their dinner almost come to an end while enjoying sake. HeeChul hyung was probably sharing too much information with DongHae that he himself is so afraid to tell others. And the fact that their model-slash-friend is there with them too makes it more embarrassing. But HyukJae could only face palm himself as his hyung kept on telling DongHae his secrets. 

 

“Oh, and remember that one time, Hyuk, when were in Kyoto, Japan? We went to the hot spring just around midnight?” HeeChul hyung started.

 

HyukJae felt himself mumbling nonchalantly.

 

“Listen Hae, listen. We had a good time in the hot spring bathhouse and we were about to go out. We were on our way back after a long time being in there and headed back towards our rooms. Suddenly I stopped when I heard some giggles,” as if telling a ghost story.

 

“Then, I turned back and saw the hotel worker giggling at the sight of HyukJae’s pieces of clothing littering the road shamelessly. His wife beater, his t-shirt, his sweater, his pants and,” HeeChul hyung paused for effect as DongHae was listening closely to him, “his monkey print boxers were scattered on the ground!”

 

As he emphasized the word ‘boxers’, HyukJae saw that DongHae laughed heartily and he couldn't help it, but laugh along with his cute lover.

 

“That was a very embarrassing moment for me, Hyuk,” he went on, “as you slowly retrieved them with your tomato-red face; bowing low at the laughing Japanese girl.” HeeChul hyung continued laughing and DongHae was caught stealing a look at him by coincidence.

 

“You are very funny, Hyukkie. I didn't know you had that cute side of you,” he said with a smile and HyukJae had to look away before HeeChul hyung could notice his faint blush.

 

“Aish, hyung. Let’s stop this, please? DongHae doesn’t need to know anymore crap about me,” he begged his hyung.

 

“HyukJae, I would never let you off the hook and I like DongHae very much. He is so cute. Maybe, I should replace him as my #1 dongsaeng, and put you a step lower,” HeeChul told him. HyukJae was surprised.

 

HeeChul hyung hardly tells people who is his favourite dongsaeng, not to mention, a new guy who even topped his own spot.

 

“Aigoo, Chullie. I think you are getting tipsy. I saw that you drank quite a lot,” HanGeng had commented and his hyung lay his head on the male model’s shoulder.

 

“The great diva never gets drunk! How dare you, Hannie. I’m fine,” he pouted and HanGeng laughed.

 

“Alright, alright everyone. We should go back now. DongHae has a flight scheduled tomorrow evening and HanGeng ge, do you have a photo shoot tomorrow?” HyukJae announced as he got up.

 

“Yes, I do. Thanks for reminding me, man,” he laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

 

DongHae was up at the next moment was quite clingy towards HyukJae. Ahh, my baby has low alcohol tolerance. I see. HyukJae said and made a mental note to remember that.

 

He smiled at the younger male beside him and then at HeeChul hyung.

 

“It’s nothing, HanGeng. You can drive him back?” HyukJae asked and HanGeng nodded. As always, he can trust the caring model.

 

“Okay, see you guys around again. Hope you’ll have a good stay here,” he said to HanGeng and the second time towards HeeChul hyung.

 

“Hyung, thank you for tonight, really. I hope that you’ll grow fond of Hae as much as I do. Please get home safely and take care, hyung.”

 

He bowed and was about to leave them room when he heard his hyung say, “yah monkey, fishy! You guys have my blessings,” and he chuckled.

 

“Ah wait, HyukJae, I haven’t say goodbye to Chullie hyung yet. Hold on,” DongHae said and he helped the boy to steady himself.

 

“Thank you for the great meal, hyung-nim. Please stay healthy and let’s meet again in the future.” With that he bowed his head at the two males before him and wobbled a little when they slowly walked back to the car.

 

HyukJae laughed at DongHae and commented, “you can’t control alcohol but still you drink sake, HaeHae?”

 

“Hyukkie,” he whines, “how could you laugh at me? It could have been worst if I took soju instead. Plus, I accepted the drink because I respect and like your HeeChul hyung very much. Oh and that model HanGeng, he seems very fine too. They’re such a good match. I’m shipping them.”

 

HyukJae smiled at the innocent thought of his lover. “ALL HAIL HANCHUL!” DongHae shouted and giggled right after that. HyukJae pulled the boy into a hug when they reached his Bugatti. He helped the boy into the car and he went in afterwards. Slowly, he reached out for DongHae’s side of seat belt.

 

A/N:

Hello everybody! Happy HyukHae Sunday! I mean, it's Sunday over here at my place, so put it to whatever day it is you're currently at your country. LOL XD I know I don't even know what I'm saying. I know that you know that I know I'm talking nonesense. Yeah, studies made me like this, please don't hate me. My drafts are getting lesser and I'm almost reaching 20 chapters. I need some inspirations, people DX

Okay, weird author is weird. Anyway, let's give it up to our recent subbies --> ELFfing, fufufufu25, sakura101289, newBella, eika_cupid, Jaqueline, DNABleached, Nuriz91. Thank you so much for subscribing and I'm sorry that I could not personally thank any of you for subscribing TT.TT Oh and oh, thank you dearest DNABleached for upvoting. You guys are very kind :D

Okay, as I said earlier, I might need some inspirations. Maybe you guys could gimme so ideas on what I should write in the future chaps? I already have the plot going, but, maybe you wanna have a say on what I should write? I'm doing it again, aren't I? The crapping is the A/N corner. Well, I should shut up now and let you guys go. Comments are loved, do talk to me, I don;t bite ^3^ See all of you soon!

Yours 'till the jammed printers,

El :)

p.s I might give my 25th upvoter OR 100th subbie the chance to request for a speacial chapter featuring either HanChul or KyuMin. So, keep the upvotes or subbs coming in, and you might be the lucky one :D