Chapter Eight

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER EIGHT -

 

“HanGeng!” A shriek from the elder caused HyukJae to jump a little from his little reverie on their meeting with DongHae.

 

The shoes designer jumped onto a surprised, plus madly blushing, HanGeng and hugged the tall model for a good few minutes. HyukJae had to pry the elder off the model as to avoid hurting the male model since HanGeng was turning redder than red by the minute.

 

This hyung really can’t control himself, can he?

 

When all the models finally arrived, they debriefed them a little, with HeeChul hyung already going on and on about all the shoes he designed. The meeting was short and simple as HyukJae wasn't able to design anything yet. Well, maybe early preparation was good as he silently prayed a thank you to HeeChul hyung. But, HyukJae was slowly getting new ideas and it is thanks to DongHae. He found his muse, again.

 

After some grueling moments of the diva hyung flirting with an innocent HanGeng later at the bakery, they retreated back to the hotel into separate hotel rooms. HyukJae took a shower and later took out his sketchbook.

 

Settling himself comfortably on the sofa, he began his incantation of numbers from 10 to 1. He breathed out and placed the tip of his favourite pen on the paper.

 

It was well after midnight that HyukJae was finally done with his sketching. He created a pair of the clothes; one for HER and one for HIM. That was his style. The clothing line he created was for both genders. Initially, he only did it for the opposite gender, but when he actually found himself and started being with JunSu, he had created for both. It had to be balanced, that’s why, there is for HIM and for HER.

 

HyukJae was satisfied with himself and placed the book on the coffee table. HeeChul hyung had been quiet for sometimes, probably just too happy to be able to meet with his Hannie. He chuckled to himself as he lay on the comfortable bed. Then, he imagined DongHae wearing the clothes he designed and smiled adoringly at the thought of that.

 

JunSu would be so proud of me, he thought and he fell into a deep slumber with an image of a good looking DongHae in dark suit.

 

A week later, he was back in Seoul and propped himself up comfortably on his favourite chair, in the floor-to-ceiling windowed wall office at his penthouse. An e-mail he received a week ago made him smile. When he opened the e-mail, he studied the flight schedule of Lee DongHae and started making reservations for flight tickets. In a week’s time, he was off to follow his muse around the world.

 

Florence, Italy

 

After a 10-minute bus ride, DongHae finally got down from the bus alone, and HyukJae followed him silently. HyukJae really tried to avoid any walking if he could because he knew that sometimes people could tell that someone was following them. But for DongHae’s case, he seemed to be unfazed by the thought of someone that is actually following him. HyukJae did a silent prayer and kept following the boy.

 

They’ve finally arrived in Tuscany, after almost 2 hours of journey. HyukJae wondered where DongHae could possibly be going to since he travelled alone. Then, they finally reached a vineyard. HyukJae stayed behind and kept the boy under observation and took out his camera. He was there to actually wine-taste. That was weird, but nevertheless, he just kept watching the younger male being led by probably the owner.

 

He took pictures of DongHae, loads of them. The vineyard was set back in a vintage style and the scene of the ripening green and purple grapes was a sight for the sore eyes. Added with a certain beautiful brunette, the view was perfect. He saw DongHae’s expressions while he tasted the wines, entertained by the taller Italianman beside him. Then, he finally stopped after a few bottles, and purchased one of them.

 

Then, he was done, and HyukJae hid himself again behind the huge tree. They used the same journey they took to get there. They reached Florence for almost 2 hours and while on the bus, HyukJae can’t help scrolling through the pictures and smile every now and then at the image of the man who was sitting a few seats in front of him. A particular picture caught his attention, and a sudden wave of inspiration came to him. He found yet another idea.

 

A/N:

 

Hi there everybody. Missed me? I guess not. Maybe I should just put up a 'Sorry, this story will be discontinued'. LOL. Such a sadist. No, I'm not gonna do that. I hate doing that. I'll always finish a story if possible. And I'm really sorry there are not much interactions between them. Let the stalker game continue.

Uh oh. Shall we welcome the new subscribers? Hi people -->  mylantis, 2H-FisHyuk, Eunmoun, LEHJ04, Sora2502, Its_Why, supergirl94ily ( Oh my God! It's you, woman! People go check her stories out. She's the girl I mentioned earlier in my 'Foreword'; the ex-schoolmate ) and ELFNina. Thank you for subscribing to 'Design My Heart'. Hope all of you would enjoy reading my story. 

Enough crapping from yours truly once again. Let's just wait for the next update shall we? Ahh, I love holidays and this time it's actually longer. Writing non-stop and applying a lot these days. See you soon!

 

Yours 'till red Polo,

El :)

p.s While I'm writing this, I received news about my friend's car accident. Luckily he's fine - thank God. But, his baby, I mean the car, will be at the workshop for maybe about 2 months. Gonna miss driving it :/