Chapter Seven

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER SEVEN -

 

 

Not only did HyukJae regret leaving so early, he even felt like taking the man into his embrace before they departed. HyukJae saw how DongHae’s face fell when HeeChul hyung actually said that they have to go. He should have showed himself since they were at Hillwood Soho. They could all have had lunch together. He smacked himself at the thought of it and sighed. Then, HeeChul hyung looked at him with a raised brow.

 

“You really do like him, don’t you, HyukJae?”

 

He froze. Did he really fell for the man whom he just started to get to know for about an hour or so?

 

“That’s a billion dollar question, I guess,” HeeChul hyung smirked, “if only you could see the way you looked at him and smile that infamous gummy smile of yours for yourself. Ahh, behold the fish power!” HeeChul hyung kept going while he was all quiet.

 

“Hmm, you’re shutting yourself up again. New idea, perhaps?” His hyung asked him and he thought hard.

 

Yes, he found an inspiration and chuckled to himself.

 

“Yup, I got that one right,” HeeChul hyung said as he praised himself while he drove away from Tsim Sha Tsui towards their hotel.

 

He can’t wait to get back to their hotel room so that he could start designing the idea that was blooming in his mind with the thought of DongHae.

 

They were off to meet with the models that they were going to use for their fashion show in 3 months’ time. Yup, it was all too soon, but HeeChul hyung quoted: “Better to prepare early or not devils and angels would go on a war.” That was their little inside joke as to the name of their brands. It happened before, a war between heavens and hell when they fought during their first fashion show together.

 

Well, JunSu was there that time, putting himself between the two blockheads and settling the problem. But that was the only time they seriously fought and in their next fashion shows, they didn't fight anymore, well, there were little disagreements between those times, but it was easily resolved. He wondered why did his hyung wanted to meet the models so early. He grabbed the profiles from the backseat of HeeChul hyung’s rented BMW Kompressor.

 

As he went through the list of models, one of them in particular caught his attention.

 

“HanGeng…” He said the name of the male model whom they used each and every time for their fashion show since the first one and looked up towards his hyung who was giving a sly smile but eyes still on the road. “Ahh, hyung! You ert!” HyukJae exclaimed and laughed aloud.

 

“What? He’s in the list, always was, always is, what’s so weird?” His hyung glared.

 

“I see what you did there, hyung,” HyukJae was still in fits of laughter even after earning a glare from the elder.

 

“Hey, at least I get to meet and talk normally with my Hannie. I’m not like a certain stalker who asks for other people’s flight schedule just to follow them around and steal pictures of them,” he commented. “Plus, I don’t go all gummy smiles around Hannie when I first met him.”

 

That really hit the spot and HyukJae stopped his laughter and was sporting a pout with all his might.

 

“That’s not really fair, hyung,” pouts, “you’re a meanie, hyung,” and another pout.

 

He put the profiles back to its original place and played with his fingers.

 

“Awww, my baby angel is pouting. You know it’s true, right HyukJae? I mean, I’m not stopping you. You can do anything you want with DongHae, I could even teach you some stuff.”

 

Hyukjae went beet red at the mention of that kind of thing and looked away, trying to hide the furious blush that was claiming his feature. HeeChul hyung laughed at his own joke and HyukJae rolled his eyes.

 

“Okay, tell you what, why don’t, you and I grab something to eat later after we meet the models. I was thinking of something that has to do with strawberries,” his hyung went and HyukJae turned his head quickly at the mention of his favourite fruit.

 

He nodded his head vigorously and HeeChul hyung reached out to ruffle his honey blonde hair. Man, I’m just easily bribed with the word ‘strawberries’.

 

“That’s settled then. Oh, have you come up with a concept yet this time around?” HeeChul hyung asked him.

 

He never thought of it yet, since he was all rusty from a couple of years of break.

 

“I’m not really sure yet. This was really a sudden inspiration,” he said and shrugged to himself.

 

 

A/N:

Hello everyone *bows* I'm sorry this update is  kindda crappy and short this time around. Nothing really happened in this chapter. I don't know what I was doing. Really really sorry if this pisses the hell out of you people. Oh well, been busy playing tennis day and night. And man, yesterday I played till late at night, I fell asleep right after my head touched the fluffy pillow of mine. But, all in all I had fun since I missed playing with the people here in my hometown, especially my favourite twin uncles. 

And, I'm so happy to see more subscribers coming in. Hello there --> Hyukkie-Ah, kyukyuruyuk, 123missyevil, wangyase, tanah223. Welcome to 'Design My Heart'. Hopefully you guys would have fun reading this story while I slowly learn how to write better fics. 

Okay, enough of the author's crap. I gotta go and get ready. I'm off for a date. My friend is on his way to my hometown. Oh the things he would do for me (#^_^#) Alright, see you soon!

Yours 'till the hair spray,

El :)