Chapter Twenty One

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWENTY ONE -

 

When HyukJae found what he needed, he smiled to himself, thinking what kind of note he should leave his cute lover with to make him smile when he wakes up. He slowly took out the set of pen and sticky note from the drawer which stood below DongHae’s array of picture frames. Suddenly, a very interesting picture caught his attention. Among the framed pictures, there was one of them which was turned the other way around, its picture facing the other side.

 

A very helpful HyukJae thought that his lover was being silly and wanted to help him put the picture back to its original, correct position. When he grabbed hold of the picture, he slowly turned it around, expecting another picture of DongHae with his overloaded cuteness. But instead, he was welcomed with a picture of a younger version of DongHae in his steward suit with another buffer and gentleman-like male next to him, with a distance that made his hand sweat.

 

But being the guy he is, HyukJae did not think that the picture mean anything, at all. But his heart clenched tightly and he felt that he was suffocating at the sight of the note at the bottom left corner of the sky blue frame: ‘With love, SiWon’.

 

Who is this ‘SiWon’ guy?! What’s with the cheesy sign at the bottom anyway?!  HyukJae did not want to think of anything weird and instead trusted DongHae since he could remember that the younger told him this certain fellow is an old friend of his.

 

He then left the picture there and went on to do what he originally purposed on doing: leaving a note to his now softly snoring lover while he look at the younger’s expression. Although he left the apartment with a smile, but the picture in the photo frame was still haunting his mind. He did not want to come to any conclusions or judge his lover, but the picture surely would have meant something if not anything.

 

He drove his car at a high speed, feeling his adrenaline pumping as he took the highway instead of going straight home. He pressed on the accelerator and felt the car sped through for a while and finally he came back to his conscious mind.

 

What the hell is wrong with you HyukJae?! You’re just tired. Go home already, will you? The small voice in his head was telling him and he slowed the car down, pressing the brake with force and he was slumped forward when inertia took over both him and the car. HyukJae then slowly searched for the nearest exit on the highway towards home and pressed his head back on the leather seat.

 

Yup, I must be very tired indeed. I should sleep it off. He agreed to the small voice again and drove him, trying as hard as he could to forget the picture and its little note at the bottom of the frame. He assured himself that things would be alright again the next day and he’ll just ask DongHae himself instead of creating his own delusional conclusions.

 

It was well in the afternoon only that HyukJae was finally awake, forgetting all over about what happened back at DongHae’s apartment, but he couldn’t deny it, it was the very first time he actually felt a little jealous about other men in DongHae’s life. He knew that it was not any of his business, but, DongHae is his, and he should have the rights to know about it. HyukJae decided that he would ask DongHae later when they meet up at the airport.

 

Or maybe I should just pick him up so that we could go to the airport together. HyukJae thought and that is indeed what he decided to do. He gave his lover a call. The phone was picked up on the fourth ring and HyukJae suddenly got very nervous.

 

“Hi Hyukkie! I’m so sorry about last night. You had to carry me all the way up to my place, and I bet I was oh-so-heavy that you almost break your bones!”

 

How could I even get mad at your cuteness? “Hi HaeHae. Glad you’re alright. No big deal, I’m still in one piece and you are not heavy, baby, trust me,” he told his lover boy. He heard a short gasp at the end of the other line and a whine later on.

 

“Hyukkie, you always say nice things, you make me feel guilty.” HyukJae laughed at is response.

 

“No, I’m serious, Hae. I’m not nice, I’m serious. Can you hear my voice?” He pretended to use a gruff voice which earned an angelic laughter from the other line.

 

“Omo General Hyukkie, I’m so sorry. Please don’t be mad at me. Anyway, why did you call? Is there anything wrong?” DongHae asked him.

 

“Uh yeah…I mean no. It’s just that I’m wondering if you need a lift to go to the airport today. Since we’ll be going to the same place and going on the same plane and same time and same..ughh…sorry. So, what do you think Hae?” Hyukjae found himself blabbering and he had to face palm himself. 

A/N:

Uhmm. Hi there. I'm really sorry for the super late update. I mean I skipped a day from the normal update and I feel bad, not really, okay, bad. Better than blabbering I'll just let you guys read a more less than the usual amount of crap I'm writing here. Okay, my words are jumbled up. I'm really sleepy today. It's still early here, but, I just lack sleep. I only had a 3-hour sleep, and I need a good one. NOW.

But, before I go, I would like to welcome my new subbers. Hello everyone --> emovampire, syuhadaaima, Sirena, dihuelaixiv, MissHH, yellowbunnies, revengex, KimMieAhn, shineefanatic_99, Ladyghai, mikymary, chicalokz, punkkid67, Alantia, xoxosaranghaeyo! Welcome! I hope you guys would have a good time reading. Plus, thank you very much for the upvotes dear moongrl, shineefanatic_99, punkkid67

As always, comments are loved. Tell me what you think of this crappy chappie. I really miss my readers :'( Okay, I guess time's up for me. And, really, a very big, bigger, biggest amount of apologies to all of you for any mistakes. I'm off to sleep. Good night / morning / afternoon / evening :)

Yours 'till the cup cakes,

El :)

P.S. I'm feeling really nice and since the offer on the previous chapter is not fulfilled ( I'm sorry :'( ) so, to the first commentor for this chappie, I am granting you a wish. Please stick around for me to contact you :D