Chapter Twenty Three

Design My Heart

IT'S A DOUBLE UPDATE! DON'T READ THIS, GO BACK, RETREAT, RETREAT! IT'S GONNA MAKE YOU, I DUNNO, PULL YOUR HAIR OFF YOUR HEAD(?) I GUESS.


- CHAPTER TWENTY THREE -

 

At the airport, DongHae was supposed to head for the briefing he and his team had to go to before their flight. He felt sorry for HyukJae; who had to wait longer than he was supposed to before he could even get on the plane, but HyukJae told him that it’s alright. 

 

“Are you sure? Maybe I should just drag you along with me into the briefing?” DongHae asked aloud to his boyfriend. 

 

HyukJae chuckled at him and said, “don’t worry, baby Hae. I’ll be fine. I need to talk to Chullie hyung a little bit about our fashion show and there are things I could settle while you’re away.”

 

“Okay, if you say so. Thank you, Hyukkie,” he smiled at his lover and continued, “oh and Hyukkie. I have something really important I need to tell you. Please remind me of it once we reach Moscow, okay?” With a tilt of his head, HyukJae looked at him, surprised.

 

“Okay, I will do that. Now off you go. You don’t want to be late,” HyukJae ushered him away and DongHae stole a peck on HyukJae’s lips before he went off.

 

“Aigoo, no PDA, please? I’ve had plenty of that with Minnie over here,” DongHae heard a voice said from behind them and he looked behind to see a displeased-slash-smirking-slash- jealous-much KyuHyun and a blushing SungMin beside him.

“You’re just being a brat, Cho KyuHyun. And what’s that plenty PDA with Minnie anyway?” DongHae replied and he caught a sight of a wide-eye SungMin and a smirking KyuHyun.

 

“Let’s just say, you wouldn’t want details, Hae. It’s too much for your pretty, innocent head to accept,” KyuHyun replied and it earned him a punch on the shoulder from SungMin. HyukJae looked over at his cousin and smiled at him while greeting KyuHyun with a shake of the hand. 

 

“KyuHyun, don’t tease Hae and don’t taint Minnie, you brat,” HyukJae said and the younger just chuckled evilly. 

 

“Nah, it’s too good, messing with these two. Anyway, we have to go Hyuk. See you around!” KyuHyun said and dragged the other two with him.

 

“Say, Hae. I was thinking that maybe we should go for a double date in Tokyo on our next trip there. You know, like you and HyukJae, me and SungMin? I heard that the amusement park there is super cool and that we should all go and have fun there, together,” KyuHyun said and DongHae saw that SungMin’s expression change. 

 

“Well, that sounds fantastic! I’m sure Hyukkie would be okay with it…” and something clicked in his head.

 

“Wait, what?! You guys are dating?! Omonaaa! That’s so cute, KyuHyun! I didn’t know you had that in you?” DongHae giggled as they walked on towards the briefing room. SungMin was blushing badly and he turned even reddish as KyuHyun slung a hand over his petite waist.

 

“Kyu…stop. It’s embarrassing. People will see us,” he said between gasps. 

 

“Ha! Minnie, how could you? Yesterday, you were all over me at the park, in front of many people!” KyuHyun said aloud, his voice with a huge amount of teasing tone in it.

 

“Cho KyuHyun! Please…” SungMin plead once again, but KyuHyun took none of it. They went on walking, KyuHyun with an arm around SungMin’s waist and DongHae feeling like the 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on wheel. 

 

“Well, I think you guys are cute. Congratulations, I guess,” DongHae said with a smile and a pat on SungMin’s head. Once everyone was in the briefing room, everything went well and normal, added with KyuHyun’s snide comments much to the Head of Department’s annoyance. They filed out of the briefing room and headed for their lounge. While they were on their way, DongHae received a text from HyukJae telling him that he left his wallet with him before he left. DongHae then reached out to his pants pockets and finally noticed that indeed his wallet was nowhere to be found. 

 

Aish, I'm so forgetful! He scolded himself. He rubbed his temple and shook his head at his forgetfulness. It could be very dangerous sometimes and he is so careless. He was thankful that HyukJae was the one who found it. He replied the text saying that he would go to where HyukJae is at the moment and told KyuHyun and SungMin to go ahead first since he has to go back to HyukJae for awhile.

 

“It’s only been half an hour, Hae, and you can’t bear to be separated from HyukJae that long?” KyuHyun said and DongHae stuck his tongue out at the younger and left them. 

 

KyuHyun, sometimes, I really feel like punching you in the face. He nodded at that thought and giggled at the vision of it.

 

DongHae could see the honey blonde hair of his lover among the crowded café, and HyukJae turned around at the exact moment. HyukJae raised his hand and when DongHae was about to reply the action, he felt that someone grabbed him into a bone-crushing back hug. DongHae froze on his spot and saw that HyukJae’s hand drop. He tried to fight whoever that was assaulting him, but all he received was a whisper. 

 

“It’s been a while, Lee DongHae.”

A/N:

Ahha! And here, the ill-natured author will leave you guys hanging for the rest of your life! Joking XD So, how was it?! Shocker, no? I mean like imagine if you saw your boyfriend right in fron of you, and suddenly a stranger hugs you from behind! Gosh, it must have been weird and awkwward, right?!

Well, it never happened to me, although a friend of mine, a girl is close to this foreign friend of mine. And he's like twice time her size. And when they went for a jog together, she told me that he lifted her up and carried her on his shoulders! *screeches Screams giggles spazzes* I mean it's kindda cute, since he is like really good looking, and they would appear cute togetther, except for the fact that she has a boyfriend. Okay, none of you is allowed to tell her boyfie this story, ot's our secret, okay?! *helds out pinky finger* Promise, okay? She might kill me. But, alas, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS! Haha, evil me is EVIL!

I know, it actually didn't have anything to do with HyukHae's situation, but oh well, I just felt like sharing with you, guys ;)

Okay, enough of me crapping, let's welcome our dearest new subbies! Hello amazing people --> Eclaire7198 ( my new friend, D! ) , Kaynne, FinaSJ, eun_4486, aneezaful, asanic and WushuDragon ( hey, Ren! I thought you subscribed, but maybe I'm wrong. SOrry :'( ) And, and, and to my upvoters --> Kaynne and aneezaful! Thank you, dearies :D

Okay, I should be off. I might or might not update next week since finals are coming soon and I have assignments to settle. Oh, God, now that I mentioned it here, I still have one more assignment to finish! AHHHHHHHHH. Okay, I might go crazy before I even become an engineer. Laters, my beautiful Earthlings! See you guys around! 

Yours 'till the sun flowers,

El :)