Chapter Twelve

Design My Heart

- CHAPTER TWELVE -

 

London, United Kingdom

 

The thought of going out with HyukJae made his heart do a somersault and his legs tremble while they were getting ready to head off to Leicester Square the day after they arrived. HyukJae had promise to meet up at the entrance of their company apartment gate in the morning to get breakfast together. HyukJae; dressed in designer skinny jeans with a checkered button down and trench coat, jogged up to DongHae’s side when the elder saw him.

 

“Have you waited long?” DongHae asked, suddenly conscious of the man beside him and he was afraid that he wasn't dressed right from a designer’s point of view.

 

He looked down at himself and compared them.

 

“Nope, I was here just a few minutes ago. Hey, DongHae, what’s wrong?” HyukJae asked as he sensed the younger looked down on himself and on him.

 

“Is this okay? Am I wearing the right thing?” DongHae whispered the question.

 

HyukJae chuckled as he inspected the younger. DongHae could feel the elder’s eyes on him and he became insecure straight away. He swayed from his sole to toes.

 

“DongHae,” HyukJae started as he placed his hands on his shoulders causing him to blush from the touch, “you always look fine to me, in whatever you wear. I mean, you could make a farmer’s outfit look fashionable!” At the thought of it, DongHae laughed and looked up.

 

The elder was smiling his gummy smile too, and said, “see, that’s better. I like this smiling angel right now better.”

 

DongHae felt himself blush again and again at the elder’s praises and compliments.

 

“Thank you,” he breathed out and the elder just smiled at him.

 

“So, where should we head to this time?” HyukJae asked him and DongHae perked up at the question and replied, “let’s go watch a musical, HyukJae?”

 

“That’s a good idea!” HyukJae exclaimed and DongHae started walking and the elder followed suit.

 

“You don’t mind walking, do you, HyukJae? It’s about 10 minutes to get to Leicester Sq. from here,” DongHae inquired at the handsome man beside him.

 

“Sure, fine with me. But I have one problem though,” he said and DongHae stopped in his steps, frozen on the spot. He was worried what might go wrong when everything was perfect that day.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong? Why did you stop?” HyukJae asked and stood beside him.

 

“You said you have a problem, what’s wrong, HyukJae?” DongHae asked, his face clouded and he frowned, his eyebrows knitting.

 

HyukJae actually laughed at him and pulled the younger closer to him.

 

“Well, the problem is simple actually. Can you do me a favour?” He asked and DongHae nodded his head vigorously.

 

“Please, stop calling me ‘HyukJae’. That’s a mouthful, you know.”

 

He nodded and finally realized that the elder was fooling around with him. He smiled when the realization hit him and he smacked the elder’s chest.

 

“You scared me, Hyukkie,” DongHae said and the nickname he created slipped from his mouth and he gasped.

 

“What was that? What did you call me, DongHae?” HyukJae asked and he tried to look at him who had his head hanging low, suddenly finding that the ground is much more interesting to look at.

 

“DongHae, come on now,”HyukJae brought his face towards him and said, “don’t be shy, DongHae. Now, will you call me that name again? I didn’t hear you the first time, Lee DongHae.”

 

“It’s just Hae for you, Hyukkie,” he said slower the second time around and blushed deep red when he emphasized the elder’s name.

 

“Hmm, ‘Hyukkie’? I like that, Hae. So cute of you, my angel,” HyukJae said and DongHae looked away, embarrassed.

 

“Let’s go, Hae. I can’t wait to see the musical and to take loads of pictures of you,” HyukJae said and he interlaced his fingers with DongHae’s.

 

His lips were glued as he felt sudden warmth in his hand and looked down at the intertwined sun-kiss against milky-white skin. HyukJae flashed his gummy smile at the blushing male beside him and said, “lead the way, HaeHae.”

 

That caused another pink tint on the younger’s cheeks and they started walking again.

 

After purchasing two tickets to ‘A Chorus Line’, they headed into the theater with many other foreigners and found their seats. DongHae had insisted that he would pay for his own ticket but HyukJae was having none of it. They even got lucky when the show they chose was about to play and HyukJae assured that next time would be DongHae’s turn to pay for anything. He obliged with the bargain and they settled on their seats as they were engulfed in darkness. 

 

 

A/N:

Happy HyukHae Sunday, everyone! I'm back with another chapter of these gorgeous men. LOL. Don't mind me, just being a fangirl. It's been a tough week for me. Well, not really, every week is tough. Considering the fact that there's always an assignment when I get into lectures. I should really reason with myself when I choose this path. I even had to draw a chair! Statics and Material Science are fine, but draw. a. chair? 

Right, I should stop blabbering and move on with the next chapter. Hey, you know what, I actually got attached to a new couple. Ever heard of TaoRis?! Oh my God! Oh MY GOD! I just love those two. Maybe I should start storming up some ideas for the new OTP? *winks* Naaah. Should finish this debut baby first, right? I feel so bad -..-"

Anyway, see you guys around. Remember, comments are loved and I really want to hear - or read, in this case - what you guys think. They might inspire me, like a muse. LOL

Your 'till the dead batteries,

El :)

p.s A friend of mine is currently in Jordan, and before she departured, she texted me saying that she's boarding on the plane and it suddenly reminds her of my fic. I was smiling like a fool to myself the whole day. Wonder if she met any hot looking steward who looks like DongHae or a designer like HyukJae from this fic. Anyhow, thanks Ily ;)