Chapter Thirteen

Design My Heart

-CHAPTER THIRTEEN-

 

They were seating on a bench across a fountain after they finished watching the musical. HyukJae was scrolling on the pictures he took a while ago, most of it occupied by DongHae. He smiled to himself while admiring the angelic face on the camera screen. While DongHae was admiring his sketch on their visit to Athens just a week ago, HyukJae stole pictures of the boy beside him without him noticing. DongHae’s eyes widened when he saw the dress.

 

“It’s beautiful,” he praised.

 

The piece was actually a shell pink asymmetric embellished waist dress. He pointed out certain parts where the asymmetrical dress comes with a romantic dip hem design. Featured with glamorous embellishment on the waistline to cinch, the dress gave out a vibe of Grecian style which showed the idea of the origin of the idea on their previous visit. He chose pink since he was so happy that he had a tour around town with DongHae.

 

It was good, he didn't deny it, but neither did he boast or brag about the dress they were both looking at together. When it was time to leave, HyukJae wanted to try something so badly since their initial meeting at the airport and took the initiative to start once DongHae; who was distracted with a statue of black-marble lion. He looked down and reached for DongHae’s hands again. The effect he needed came and DongHae tensed and snapped his head to the side.

 

HyukJae took the opportunity to plant a peck on DongHae’s oh so inviting soft, thin yet pinkish lips and stood back, letting his action come into the younger’s senses. DongHae blushed madly and hid his face with both hands, letting HyukJae’s fingers slide off his.

 

“H-h-hyukkie,” he stuttered cutely.

 

HyukJae came in front of DongHae and pried his hands of and held them by his side. He had to fight the urge of planting another kiss on DongHae’s lips once again.

 

“Because I like you and I want to show it to you instead of just saying it aloud. Thank you for accepting me DongHae. Thank you for accepting my proposal and thank you for accepting me for whom I am,” HyukJae said and flashed him a gummy smile.

 

“I've fallen for you since the first time I saw you, at the ice skating rink, and after that I couldn't stop thinking about you. I actually thought there were zero chances of meeting you again,” he continued.

 

“Whoa, I didn't even know that. I mean, the first time I met you was on the plane, and I really like your gummy smile. It’s really something that I rarely get to see. Thank you, Hyukkie, for being honest and for liking me. I…I… I like you too,” DongHae whispered the last sentence and HyukJae had to stand closer to hear the latter confess.

 

With their close proximity, he felt soft lips graze his cheek and he looked up at DongHae; who was, undeniably, flush a deep red.

 

“You’re so cute and handsome at the same time, HaeHae,” HyukJae took the opportunity and held DongHae’s hand, “let’s go back. Let’s have some tea for the evening and you need to rest, since your flight back is scheduled for tonight. I don’t want to exhaust you after everything we did today.”

 

If HyukJae was correct the latter was thinking about what he did to him and he blushed at the thought of it.

 

Aish, he’s too cute for his own good, he thought.

 

When they arrived in Incheon Airport, HyukJae was waiting for DongHae at the cafe, sitting alone at the corner of the fully occupied shop, sipping on a freshly blended strawberry smoothie. He took out his phone, scrolling through his contacts and found ‘Angel Hae’. He was sure that he was in the middle of filing his report with nice words on everyone and he chuckled to himself. Then, he typed a message to DongHae.

 

MonkeyHyuk

-          HaeHae, I’m waiting at Starbucks. Don’t rush, just take your time :3

AngelHae

-          I’m filling up my report right now. Uh oh, my Hyukkie is lonely. I’d better hurry. 

 

Oh, this boy, he could get really naughty on the phone, eh? ‘My Hyukkie’? He chuckled to himself.

 

MonkeyHyuk

-          It’s okay HaeHae. I have my smoothie to keep me company. But, do hurry. I miss you already.

AngelHae

-          I’m done! Coming to kill the cup of smoothie who’s been monopolizing you while I was away! Beware >_<

 

A/N:

Happy HyukHae Sunday, everyone! It feels good to be back writing. Been away for a week and it feels like time really flew past me. I guess this is what you get when you actually start classes again, with the abundant amount of assignments, quizzes and tests. Not to mention that I had a fight with my friend. Ughh. Here we go again. Why am I annoying you guys with my life story, anyway? We're here for HyukHae, right? So, I should be happy -NOT- since it's Sunday  and I've made up with him, so it's fine. Just keep calm and ship HyukHae! LOL

Now, off to meet the new subscribers, shall we? Hello everyone. Glad to have all of you reading this. I'm sorry I didn't personally thank any of you. I appear online most of the time, but I was seriously busy during weekdays. Oh, there I go again. Sorry for the long intro, people. Hi, again! --> HappyTree11, moongrl, happydays4ever and annyss. Plus, a big hug and thank you to Its_Why for the generous upvote *throw confetti*. I really appreciate all the subbies and upvotes are over-appreaiated.

Okay, gotta go. It's like 4 a.m here, and I've neglected my sleep long enough. I should get some sleep now. It's not beauty sleep anymore, I need a zombie sleep. Wait, zombies don't sleep, right?! I guess I just need to make some brain juice then! Wait, what the heck am I even talking about. Weird much @.@

Ignore me. Just read the story. Comments would be loved, subscribing would be fantabulous, upvoting would be highly appreciated! See you guys soon! Have a pleasant day!

Yours 'till the oat meals,

El :)

p.s Here's a sneak peak of the dress HyukJae designed. How I wish I am slim enough to wear something like this. Oh well, I will try harder. And my diet plan is working! Lost 3kg in 3 weeks. I don;t know about you, but it's rather an achievement for a sikshin like me. Eh, did I used the right term? Hehe. Sorry. Correct me if I'm wrong.

p.s.s A friend suggested KaiSoo instead. Hmm. Maybe if I try to get to know them better... *winks*

DISCLAIMER!

The dress or the image does not belong and will never belong to me. Credit goes fully to the owner.