Which choice?

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look over at Luhan and he looks at me worried too.. I gulp and looked back at Soo Man.. I want to marry you Luhan.. But I want to continue my career...

*************

Kassidy's POV.

I took a deep breath and spoke out, "Uh.. Can we tell you the answer tomorrow?" I ask.

Soo Man nods, and we both head out, "Do you want to get married? I mean.. Like.. You and I both worked hard to become a singer and all.." 

"I.. I don't know.." I told him, "I want to be with you forever.." I hug him and whisper, "I really do.." 

We stood there in the hallway hugging each other for a moment, then we let go and cotinued to walk. We walk back to the dorm together in silence. I went to my dorm, and he went to his.. 

I shuffle to my bed and jump into it, UGH~ What to do.... Luhan.. I really love you.. And I want to be with you forever..

I pull my sheets over me and continued with my sleep.. But I couldn't.. So I got up and head over to Luhan's dorm. I knock on his dorm door, and Luhan answers, "Oppa.. I... I don't know which one to choose.." my sight starts toget blurry and I look down at the ground.

Luhan notice it and he lifted my head up and looks at me in the eyes, "It's ok if you choose the career over the marriage. We can always get married later on. Ok?" a tear slips out of my right eye, and Luhan reaches to wipe it away, "Don't cry. Please. You'll make me cry.." he said and pouts. I chuckle at his face and I step closer to him and hug him.

He hugs me back and asks, "You want to come in?" and although my face was buried in his chest because of our height difference, I managed to make a small nod.

I walk in and I see Sehun's door still closed. I see the little one went back to bed. hehe.

"GRR~~"  I chuckle as Luhan goes and covers his stomach, "Hehe.. Uhm.. I haven't eaten since I woke up.." I walk over the the kitchen to make something for Luhan.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him, he looks down at me with his puppy like eyes then smiles.

"Anything made by you is fine~" he says, "I like your cooking~" 

I chuckle, "You want some ddeukbboki then?" and his face suddenly got really bright.

"YESS~! I haven't had some in sooo long~~" I chuckle and skip over to the fridge to grab the ingredients.

I walk back to the stove with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter