Mark

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry. But I just had to add in Mark.. >3<

Luhan looked at Kassidy to see if it's the truth, "we can make you remember. We can help you regain your memory! We can still get through this together!" Luhan cried out.

Kassidy just shook her head, "it won't be necessary." She looked up and made eye contact with Luhan, "it's no use anyway. I'm sorry.. But I have to go now.." Kassidy said quietly. She got up on her toes and kissed him before she walked away leaving him. 

*****

Kassidy walked down the street, and occasionally kicking pebbles that was on the ground. 

She let out a heavy sigh. She felt like she let down Luhan.. But then again, she didn't even remember a thing they did together..

Then she thought about what she's going to do now.. 

She didn't have anywhere to go anymore since she isn't under SM anymore so she doesn't have a home.. 

She was in such deep thought she wasn't paying attention to where she was heading and she suddenly heard a honk. She looked over to where it came from and saw a car headed her way. Her eyes widened, all of a sudden she was pulled off the road by a strong grip. 
She looked at the person who saved her and saw an unfamiliar face. But this guy was tall.. Definitely not as tall as Luhan.. But close. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. But she was taken aback by the deepness of his voice.. For someone with a baby face, he had a deep voice. 

Kassidy then snapped out of her daze, "eo.. Yeah.. Thanks for.. Saving me.."

The guy chuckled, "you should be more careful. My name's Mark. What's yours?" 

Kassidy blinked, "Mark?.. So you're a foreigner?" She asked.

Mark nodded, "yeah. I'm from America. L.A to be exact!" He laughed.

Kassidy instantly felt herself flutter on the inside, "I'm Kassidy. I'm a foreigner too! I'm from Canada-slash-China." 

Mark nodded, "oh so you speak Mandarin too?" He asked.

Kassidy nodded, "yeah." 

"Cool." Mark nodded cooly, "I'm not the best at Mandarin but I still speak a bit!" He smiled.

Kassidy felt a weird feeling in her stomache. But it was a good type of weird.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter