Captured

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, she thought it was Lay or Ailee....


 

Nope 

*****

Then she suddenly heard a slap, "Luhan! MWOYA!" Ailee asked furiously, "you can't just casually do such things to girls. That could be changed into a ual harassment... Just saying." She scoffed. 

Luhan rolled his eyes, "yah! I'm older than you kid!" Ailee pointed out.

Luhan shrugged.

Ailee gave up with him and faced Kassidy again, "I think it's about time they start playing your song..." And as if Ailee knew the future, the song started to play.

Kassidy then let out a laugh and pointed to Ailee, "oh my god.. You're a fortune teller~" she sang almost as if she was drunk. 

Then Ailee laughed along too. Then Kassidy started to sing as she faced the audience and waved to everyone. 

Then when the chorus came, Ailee thought it'd be fun to join in. And apparently, a few of the EXO members – Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, thought they would look just as y as the two girls. But they were wrong and ended up making both of the females, along with the crowd, erupt into laughter. 

Especially towards Chanyeol's imitation since he isn't as loose around the hips as the others. 

Kassidy went back into her change room and removed her make-up and costume. 

She then grabbed all her belongings and headed to her car. 

She put on her sunglasses and headed to SM where she's gonna have to record the duet with Chen..

She arrived after a lengthy ride due to the Seoul traffic. She parked her car in the back and headed into the building where she was greeted by the two girls at the front desk, "annyeonghaseyo." Kassidy bowed, "I was wondering what room is it to record the duet with Chen of EXO?" 

The made smiled and pointed to the right, "down the hall, take the elevator to the second floor and it'll be room number R5." 

Kassidy bowed once again before leaving, "gamsahamnida." 

Kassidy hit the button as she waited for the elevator. A ding was heard and she headed into the elevator and hit the button with a '2' on it. 

The doors slowly closed when someone outside yelled, "hold the doors!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter