Weird Feelings..

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She turned around and took a step but ran into Mark since she didn't know he was there the whole time. She stumbled and fell backwards, her body headed for the railing. But Mark's arms quickly envoloped her waist and back and quickly brought her back onto her feet, and when she looked up to see his face, she realized that her face and his were only an inch apart. 

The two stared at each other.

*****

Kassidy just blinked at the closeness then Mark finally broke the ice, "are you.. ok?" he asked.

Kassidy snapped out of her daze and removed herself from his grip, "yeah. Sorry, I sould've payed more attention to my surroundings.." she said shyly.

Mark laughed, "no it was my fault, I shouldn't have just stood there quietly."

Kassidy just smiled as she looked at Mark, the fact that he was similar to Luhan.. Not in terms of looks.. Nor personality.. But just the feeling.. He's handsome and cute just like Luhan.. He's tall.. 

Ksasidy was so mesmerized she didn't hear Mark calling her name, "Kassidy.. Kassidy?.. Hello..?" he waved his hand infront of her face.

She blinked and snapped out of her daze, "yeah?"

Mark chuckled, "I said, did you want to go and get your clothes?.." he asked.

That's when it hit her, she doesn't have any other clothing other than her current stuff.. Everything else was in her hotel in Paris.. But she doesn't remember the name of the hotel.. 

Kassidy then smiled embarrasingly, "actually.. About that. I don't really have any other clothing.. I left them all somewhere I can't remember.. Because I just flew back here today.." she explained.

Mark nodded, "oh.. Then wanna go shopping?"

Kassidy felt her face go hot, "s-sure." she smiled. 

They then headed down to a shopping district that was closest and Mark helped her choose clothes since she happened to like similar styles as him.

"How about this? You'd pull it off nicely." Mark said as he held up a crop top that looked like a jersey. 

"I can try that on with the rest later." Kassidy smiled and grabbed it from him. 

Mark chuckled and continued looking. 

Then they headed to the fitting section and Kassidy tried on every piece of clothing, and surprisingly, the ones Mark picked happened to be a perfect fit!

At the checkout, Kassidy was that one person with a big pile of clothes which made her look weird. And it didn't help that Mark was next to her because lots of girls found him extremely attractive and kept asking for pictures. 

"The total is 700,500 won Miss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter