Nightmare

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to make it a double update... saranghae..? \(-3-)/

Inside the room, Xiumin sat next to Luhan's bed and stared at him, "are you sure about this Luhan?" Xiumin asked with worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm sure Min. Just go with the flow.. And don't tell the others. I only trust you. Okay?" Luhan raised his brows. 

Xiumin bit his lip and scrunched his brows together before he let out a sigh, "fine..." 

*****

Kassidy's POV.

How did I end up in Paris? I will never know. But one thing's for sure, it's beautiful here. 

My personal nurse, Anastasia, was kind enough to take a day off and bring me around Paris. Although we couldn't do much – because I had to stay on a wheelchair due to my legs – we managed to have a good day! 

I also learned some stuff about her! She's of French decent but had studied in America all throughout her high school and university years! So she's fluent English and French! 

"Thank god! What would I do if I got a nurse who wasn't fluent in English?!" I laughed and told her.

She laughed too, "well, you'd be screwed!" She told me and I nodded in agreement.

We strolled by the busy streets of Paris and looked at clothing stores, jewelry stores, and even some pastry shops!

I even ate a French made croissant! And it was heaven~

 

No one's POV.

Kris sighed and re-entered the dull white room and took a seat near Luhan's bed, "so how you feeling?" He asked.

Luhan kept a blank face, "fine. But mind telling me why Kassidy isn't here yet?" He began to whine, "I miss her~ when will she arrive to see me..?~" 

Kris' breath got stuck in his throat. How will he explain to him if he lost his memory..? 

He took in a deep breath and opened his mouth, "she's.... She's not going to be able to see you for a while.." Kris suddenly told him.

Xiumin gasped and looked at Kris as Luhan just stared with wide eyes, "wh-what?" Luhan asked with a worried tone.

Kris then cleared his throat, "you see–" but he was cut off by Xiumin.

"Oh! She's currently on another tour. A world tour!" Xiumin pretended to smile as he pretended to play along with Kris even though he knew Luhan obviously wouldn't believe it.

Kris stared at Xiumin for a split second before he coughed, "oh.. Yeah! Yeah that's it! She's on a world tour! And you know how her manager is somewhat strict about stuff like world tours! So it's practically impossible to reach her at the moment! So she doesn't know you're at the hospital!" Kris tried to play it off.

Luhan nodded, "oh." And he showed a frown.

Xiumin looked at Luhan's sad face before he faced Kris with a 'say-something-quick!' face. 

Kris cleared his throat and took in a deep breath, "B-But I'm sure Soo Man will let her manaer know as soon as possible! So don't you worry!" he said in a proud, happy tone. 

Luhan just smiled before he turned his head and looked out the window and sighed quietly, 'the sky is all gray and there's droplets of water falling down.. Even the sky is feeling my pain right now..' He thought to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter