Realization

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she saw that no one was there, she sighed and lied back onto the wall until suddenly, someone pulled her by the arm further into the alley.

The male pinned her against the wall and cupped with his hand.

*****

Kassidy reacted quickly due to her experiences in martal arts. She kneed the main straight in the grind making him release his grip on her. The male fell back and held onto his special member, "AH! MWOYA!" He yelled in pain.

Kassidy was in her fighting position until she realized that she had heard that voice somewhere before. She tackled the man and held him down just in case, then she took of his mask and her eyes widened, "Yixing?!" She said in disbelief.

"You're.. Hurting.. Me.." He groaned. 

Kassidy quickly realized that she was sitting right on his chest making it hard for him to breath and that she kneed him in the grind.. And she also took him down.. 

She quickly got off him and helped him up, "Yixing.. Why did you just take off the mask and approach me? Now look at what I did to you!" she scolded.

Yixing groaned at the pain, "I didn't know if you would want to see me if you saw my face.." He admitted.

Kassidy laughed, "what makes you think that?" 

Yixing looked at her, "because of the whole deal with Soo Man.. And Luhan.."

Kassidy furrowed her brows again, "what do you mean?" she asked in confusion.

Yixing raised his brows, "what? You don't.. You don't know what happened..? How is that-" but he was cut off when Kassidy suddenly felt pain in her head. She fainted and fell straight into his arms. 

Yixing panicked from the situation, but calmed down when Kassidy woke back up after a couple seconds, "what's wrong?!" he asked, his voice filled with worriedness.

"I.. I've been getting these weird visions.. Of me.. Luhan.. And Soo Man.." she explained.

Yixing's brows knitted together, "like what?" he asked.

"Well.." She began, "the first one was of me watching these clips of Luhan with Tiffany.. And they were acting like couple and kissing.. And this mysterious man, I couldn't see his face, but he was jus laughing at me.. Because I was in pain.. But I don't know why I would feel such pain.. Then I had another one where Luhan was telling me I was the wrong one in the 'relationship' and he yelled at me.." 

Yixing tensed up.

"Then he turned all soft when I said something like 'I didn't do anything.. I'm sincere to you.' then he apologized, and said something like 'come back soon' and 'I'll be waiting.' And I was so weirded out..." Kassidy explained all the visions she's had so far.

Yixing grabbed her shoulders and stared into her eyes, "did you.. By any chance.. Lose your.. Memory?"

One corner of Kassidy's mouth curled up, but her eyes looked sad, "yeah.." she nodded, "I woke up in Paris.. I don't know how I got here.. But yeah.. Apparenty I was involved in a hit and run..?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter