Memories..

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kassidy did a slap motion with her hand, "is Jackson hyung ok..?" YuGyeom asked.

Kassidy patted his shoulder, "he'll be fine in an hour or so. Don't worry. He has a pretty firm ." Kassidy nodded and walked to the living room area and sat down.

*****

"So.. Do you guys want anything to eat? My treat." Kassidy asked as the guys all gathered in the living room. Except for Jackson of course.

"Samgyeopsal!" YuGyeom cheered and the others agreed too.

Kassidy nodded, "araseo. We'll wait til Jackson can walk first."

 

After an hour, Jackson finally came out. Everyone looked up from their game and watched him stand awkwardly.

"Samgyeopsal time?" Yugyeom asked.

Kassidy nodded, "ok! I can take three. And I know for a fact that Jackson doesn't want to ride with me."

Mark then spoke up, "I'm going with Kassidy!"

Kassidy pouted to him, "no can do..! You're the only other driver here. You're in charge of driving the other three boys who aren't going with me."

Mark gave an annoyed face to Kassidy then pouted like a little kid, "fine.."

Yugyeom and BamBam then raised her hands, "we're going with noona!" they cheered.

Kassidy nodded, "ok. Who else? One more spot!"

Everyone looked around, then Youngjae raised his hand, "I'll go~!"

Kassidy nodded, "ok! JB, Jr, and Jackson! Triple J with Mark! Maknae line and Nich in bi! Kaja!" And Kassidy left with the three youngest.

When all four arrived outside, the three boys were just in shock at the perfect view in front of them. Kassidy stood by her door and stared at the boys weirdly, "what?"

"Noona.." Yugyeom silently said.

"Your car..." BamBam followed after.

Youngjae then yelled, "IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

The car that was in front of the boys was a black 2011 Brabus Mercedes-Benz 800 E V12 Cabriolet. (I'm sorry if the car name may be incorrect.. I tried to look for this specific Mercedes convertible car that I rode in once.. Twas a beautiful car.. ;-; But I couldn't find it...)

Kassidy laughed, "ok. Hang on one second ok?" she told them.

 

They nodded and Kassidy stepped into the car and with a click of a button, the top cover of the car slowly came off and stored itself into the trunk only leaving the boys in more awe. 

 

She closed her door and egnited the engine, the loud roar of the car that probably sounded like car heaven to the guys, "get in already~ I'm hungry!" Kassidy called out to the mesmerized boys.

 

Yugyeom and BamBam approached the car in joy but stopped right before contact was made.

Kassidy turned back and looked at them, "what are you guys doing standing there?" She laughed.

BamBam looked at Kassidy, "noona.. Is it ok.. To.. I mean.. Your car is so..." He struggled to talk.

Kassidy laughed, "it's ok. Just jump in." And without a second thought, they jumped in. 

And Youngjae? Well. He just screamed out loud a lot since he was riding in such a car.

Midway through the ride, Yugyeom tapped Kassidy's shoulder, "noona.."

Kassidy hummed, "hm?"

"How did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter