One Last Time

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kassidy dragged herself into bed after four and a half days of not sleeping. She moaned as soon as she felt the soft comforter and foam matress under her. 

"All of a sudden... Two and a half days left..." She mumbled, and without her even noticing, she fell asleep.

*****

Kassidy's eyes slowly fluttered open, as she saw a bright white light. She squinted her eyes as she sat up and looked around her..

"Why is everything... White...?" she said to herself. 

Then suddenly, she felt soething caress her.. Almost as if it was a hug...

She looked around her but saw no one. 

She scratched her head, "strange..." 

At a distance, she saw a little girl little along dressed in all white from head to toe, making her dark hard stand out.

Suddenly Kassidy felt light-headed and -out.

When she woke up, she was back in her room. She sat up and check her phone, "oh my god... I was asleep for 36 hours?!  My stage is in 3 hours... Oh my god.." Kassidy scrambled out of bed and ran to her bathroom and got ready at lightning speed. 

She headed down to Musicbank and got her hair and make-up done and changed into her stage outfit.

Kassidy sighed as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her last performance, her last full face of make-up she used to hate, last album. 

Tears started to form as she stared at her flawless reflection. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter