Farewell

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Play B.A.P's One Shot after the stars for a better effect! :D

They sat down, both dressed in black outfits mainly because that's what Yixing had on the day before, and Kassidy wanted to feel badass. 

They both sat down on their seats. Kassidy was deep in thought until Yixing snapped her out of it, "why so serious?" he asked.

Kassidy pouted a bit, "do you think this will work?" 

Yixing shrugged, "I hope it does. I'll be in even worse condition than Luhan if you did."

*****

Kassidy and Yixing stepped out of EXO's manager's car and stood at the entrance of the building she had been waiting to see..

SM Entertainment.

She sighed and Yixing patted her back to reassure her. She took a deep breath and walked in. She headed down the hall, the bottom of her black leather combat boots making a slight tap noise each time it came in contact with the shiny marble floor.

"How can I help you miss?" A female in her mid-twenties at the front desk asked.

Kassidy ignored her, infact, she didn't even glance at her and headed straight to Soo Man's office.

The lady was about to stop her until she realized Yixing was with her, and she bowed to the idol.

Kassidy and Yixing entered the elevator and hit the top floor to Soo Man's office. The ride up was silent. But it wasn't awkward. 

A ding was heard and the doors opened and revealed another hall. The two stepped out and headed down the hall until they came to a wooden door.

A wooden door that said; 

CEO

Lee Soo Man

Kassidy did not even hesitate a bit, she grabbed the door knob and opened the door. And there the devil was. Lee Soo Man. And four other girls. Some which Kassidy recognized but couldn't figure it out.

Soo Man smiled an evil one, "ah! Kassidy my darling! You have returned. Good to see you!"

Kassidy scoffed, "Shut up." she spat. She then turned her attention to the four girls, "leave. Now." she ordered them. 

The four girls looked at Kassidy as if they were about to remark back, but they couldn't. Even if she no longer performed, they still can't disobey a sunbaenim. They four girls left quietly and Yixing closed the door after they left.

"So, how was your vacation Kassidy?" Soo Man asked as he sat down.

"Qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter