An OST duet with who?!

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smiled to everyone and just kept quiet. She decided it would be best to just see if she was going to feel worse or not in the future. 

Sometime in the middle of the party, Kassidy pulled Jackson's arm and dragged him into her room, locking the door behind her. She then turned to Jackson and was on the verge of breaking down. 

*****

Jackson suddenly became serious but scared, "what's wrong?" He asked in Cantonese.

Kassidy then decided it would be best to have the rest of the conversation in Cantonese to prevent anyone to peep and hear. 

"I might die..." She muttered as her tears started spilling.

It's true that she and Jackson were not so close, but after the beating and the whole fainting thing, Jackson treated her as a sister that he would protect.

"What?" He asked as he held onto her shoulders.

Kassidy sniffed, "apparently I have this blood thing... I don't even know! The doctor said that it will slowly and eventually kill me.. But he said to wait out a bit before they can be sure of it.. It's a new disease apparently.." 

Jackson was now sad. She was his best friend, in some ways, and he cared a lot about her, but knowing something will take her life before she turns old and wrinkly? 

Jackson then pulled her into a tight hug, "don't cry. You won't die. They searched wrong." He said convincingly.

Kassidy nodded and wiped her tears, "why didn't you tell Mark first?" He asked.

Kassidy looked at the ground, "he wouldn't even make it past two seconds of hearing the news.. But right now we just have to wait and see what will happen.." She explained.

Soon, after the party ended and everyone went home, Kassidy was cleaning with Lena, Nayeon and a few GOT7 members, "eonni~" Nayeon whined, "BamBam is bothering me!~" 

Kassidy looked over and saw BamBam attempting to place his arm around her neck, "BamBam! Do you need a lesson on how to get girls properly?" Kassidy glared.

BamBam quickly understood what would happen if he said yes so he retracted his arm from Nayeon, "no I'm good. I'll go clean with Mark over there!" He said and ran over to Mark.

Kassidy laughed and gave an 'ok' sign to Nayeon and she ree back. 

Kassidy turned back to what she was doing and scoffed jokingly, "this idiot.." She muttered in English. And Lena, who was beside her helping, chuckled at the comment.

Kassidy looked up at Lena and showed a smile. A 'you-agree-too-eh?' Sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter