"I love you.."

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her eyes and soon realized the reasons to why she felt no pain.

There he was.. Holding onto her waist and back. Rescuing her from the pain.

His hair was styled up in a y way and was slightly in between dark and light brown. And he wore a white tuxedo like costume.

"Kassidy..." his voice trailed as he stared into her eyes lovingly, "are you ok?"

Kassidy just stared back at the eyes she'd never thought she'd see again.

And she whispered in an inaudible tone.

 

"Luhan."

*****

"You should be more careful.." he whispered to her as he continued looking at her lovingly like a husband.

Kassidy turned away from his gaze and pushed him away when she found her balance, "what part of going separate ays do you not get Luhan..?" she questioned quietly in anger, still avoiding eye contact.

Luhan walked closer to her and grabbed her arm making her look at him, "I said I'd never give up. And I still haven't." he told her in a loving manner, "you know that I love you. And I know that you love me too! You just haven't digged it out yet! I can help you remember our memories together! Just please! Please... Come back to me.." Luhan begged as he pinned her against the wall.

"Luhan.. Let me go.. We're not together anymore.. We're not under the same label anymore. And I won't even remember you.. Just leave." Kassidy told him.

Luhan shook his head, "no. I have to help you remember everything." he said and gently lay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter