GOT7 Dorm and Torture

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark stared at her lovingly, "please.. I love you.." He begged.

Kassidy bit her lip and closed her eyes.

Should she say yes?

Or.. No?

Then she finally decided. Mark waited patiently for an answser. And she took a deep breath in.

*****

She nodded.

Kassidy knew she would probably regret the choice. But she also wanted it to happen.

Mark let out a breath in relief then leaned in, placing his soft, plump lips on her pouty and full red lips.

Kassidy soon felt ecstacy from the feeling of his lips on her's. And soon, they both began to move their lips in perfect sync. Kassidy brought her hands up and wrapped them around his neck, trying to get a better access. 

Mark's hands fell from the wall and encircled around her waist pulling her so close that their bodies were touching. 

Mark gently Kassidy's lip to tell her he wanted to enter, but Kassidy, being the one with more experience, dominated him. Mark smiled through the kiss since he wasn't expecting her to win, but he liked the skills she possessed so he didn't care.

As they blocked out the world during their session, they were brought back when glass shattering shocked them. 

Mark and Kassidy both broke the kiss, and a loud scream was heard, "EW!"

They both quickly looked over to the familiar line and found Jackson standing on the other end of the hall in a weird squat like position with t-rex arms, and his face.

Oh dear lord. 

His face was all squished up as his brows were just on the verge of meeting at the middle.. 

Mark and Kassidy both yelled out in anger, "JACKSON!!!" 

Jackson then stood up properly with a straight face on. Then he turned around and quickly booked it. Kassidy and Mark chased after the Hong Kong fencer. And at one point, as Jackson was running, he swore he heard Kassidy yell, "I'M GOING TO SPANK YOU ON THE SO FREAKING HARD THAT YOU CAN'T PERFORM ANYMORE YOU BASTARD!!!" In Cantonese.

Jackson just laughed like an idiot as he continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter