The News

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her memories.. Her and Luhan to be exact.

And little by little, the flame she thought was put out grew bigger.. The flame that represented her love for Luhan.

"Luhan.." She whispered as she clutched her heart. 

*****

The next morning, she woke up to the ringing of her phone beside her.

She wrinkled her nose and one of her eyes open slightly and she grabbed her phone that read, 'Park Jin Young' but because of her not being fully conscious yet, she answered it without thinking correctly, "Jr.! Why are you calling me?!" She mumbled in anger.

Park Jin Young was taken aback, "Jr..?" He asked then he understood, "oh.. No. Kassidy it's me.. Park Jin Young. You know? Mr. C.E.O?" He clarified.

Kassidy furrowed her brows and looked at her phone again, "oh my god! I'm sorry Jin Young! I just woke up and only read the Park Jin Young part and forgot the CEO bit. Anyways what's up?" She asked as she crawled out of bed. 

"Ok. So you're currently promoting Hate You as part of x3. But I was planning, since you were originally a solo artist, after the x3 promotion end in three months, you're going to start on your solo re-debut. I'll text you the details so you can get a glimpse of it. Is that ok?" Jin Young explained.

"Oh yeah! Ok I'll wait for the text! Thank you Jin Young!" Kassidy said over the phone and hung up and started washing her wash and brushing her teeth. 

Four months later...

Kassidy sat alone in the dance room in the corner. She was waiting for her dancers to arrive to practice her solo re-debut. 

She arrived earlier than expected. She couldn't sleep. She woke up at four in the morning after a nightmare about Luhan and Mark.. 

She put her face in her hands then ran her hand through her hair, "oh my god..." She whispered to herself mindlessly.

She was wearing her favourite pair of sweats. The same ones she wore on her first day of practice here at JYP.. 

As she waited she only felt even worse.

Not only mentally, but physically too..

But her re-debut was tomorrow.. She can't feel like this. So she thought maybe dancing would help.. Since she hasn't done anything productive since she woke up.

So she walked over to the computer system and clicked her song.. Titled '1 Min 1 Sec (Never Ever)' 

She danced through the whole song ten times but she still felt the same feeling so she switch over to a different song. A song she was doing for the JYP Nation concert. A powerful dance that included her and Nayeon along with Miss A Min and Jia. 

She did that dance for about five times and was on the verge of falling asleep from the many sharp and quick movements. She sat down against the mirror as her breathing slowly became normal again, the dancer finally arrived. 

She smiled and greeted all her back up dancers. Then everyone got in place and the music started. 

>>> (JiYeon - Never Ever) <<<

(Start at 1:05 because there's an intro for this practice ver.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter