x3?

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kassidy's POV.

As soon as Mark left, I cleaned the dishes and went to my room to unpack all my new clothes.

But I came across a shirt that he picked out and the longer I looked at it, the more this weird feeling grew in my stomache...

What is this weird feeling?

*****

No One's POV.

Kassidy woke up the next day to the sound of her door opening. She stirred from the sound. But when she realized it was the door she quickly jolted awake. 

She grabbed the closest object to her to that would hurt if you were hit by it, and she slowly crept up to her bedroom door which was closed.

When the door opened and revealed a man dressed in black she quickly launched herself as him and hit him right in the head with her hair brush.

"Ah!" The man yelled in pain but before Kassidy was going to make a run for it, she recognized the voice.

"Mark?" she asked, stuck in her position. 

"Why'd you hit me? Ah!" he groaned.

"Omo! Omo! I'm so sorry! I heard my door opened and I got scared!" she explained as she madde him sit down on her bed so she can massage his head. 

"Jin Young told me to come here for the next few days to guide you from JYP to here in case you get lost.. And you have to be at JYP for your training in an hour. So go get ready." he told her. 

She nodded and ran to her bathroom to wash up. Mark laid down on her bed and when he realized how comfy it was he accidentally dozed off and fell asleep.

Kassidy came out of her washroom to see Mark's sleeping face. She walked up to her bed and bent down to look at him. She smiled and headed towards her closet. She grabbed the jersey crop top that Mark had suggested yesterday and put it on. Then she grabbed a pair of loose fitted sweats that were more narrow and skinny at the bottom.

She quietly walked over to Mark and gently shook him, "Mark.. We have to go now.." 

Mark stirred and sat up rubbing his eyes, "ok." then he went to put on his shoes.

Kassidy put on a pair of black Nike trainers and headed out following behind Mark.

 

When they arrived at JYP, Mark dropped her off at Jin Young's office, "ok, I have to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter