Let The Games Begin

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Triple update..? I guess so.. It's 3:02 AM as I'm writing this.. And 5:00 AM when I upload it.. o_o

Seconds later, a girl wearing plaid pajama pants and an over-sized unicorn shirt with curly light brown hair opened the door. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me, then her eyes widened, "KASSIDY!?" she asked surprised.

*************

Kassidy's POV.

I was sitting down in her living room area looking down at my hands as they were placed on my lap. She then re-entered the room with a cup in her hands.

She walked up to me and handed me the cup, I took the warm cup into my hands and held it, "Thanks." I manageed to say.

"So.. What brings you back to Canada..?" she asked me.

I bit my lip, "You know the guy I was dating there?"

She nodded, "Yeah, Luhan right?"

I nodded, "well, we were dating.. And we were about to get married.. But our boss wouldn't allow it.. So then we tried to leave.. But.. then our boss threatened me.. And I.. I.." I wasn't able to continue as I was about to start crying again.

She looked at me with sorrowful eyes and walked over to me, "Don't cry.. It's ok." she told me while hugging me.

"I just left the country like that too.. I ran away from Luhan leaving him heartbroken.. And I broke up with him through a letter..!" I cried and cried, "I just don't know.. what to do anymore.." I admitted.

"Well first of all, that boss of yours is an . And second, how about you go rest first ok? And when you wake up, we can go hang out like old times!" she suggested.

I wiped my tears away with my hands, "Alright. Thanks Macy." And I smiled at her.

"Hey no prob." she smiled, "Come on, I'll bring you to your room." 

I nodded and grabbed my suitcase and followed behind Macy, going up the stairs. She opened up the door and turned the lights on showing the guest room, "Just leave your suitcase for now and just get some rest ok? Sleep it off." I nodded and sniffed. 

I entered the room and placed my suitcase down by the closet, "If you need anything, I'm two doors down ok?" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry if I disturbed you." I said and laughed. 

"Don't worry about it." she smiled back and left. 

I opened up my suitcase and grabbed a pair of pajamas and changed into them then went to bed. 

 

The next morning, my eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings.. Where.. Oh yeah.. I'm at Macy's house.. I sat up and stretched before I got out of bed. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs and entered the kitchen and saw Macy sitting down at the island in the center of the kitchen eating. She looked at me and smiled, "Hey!" she greeted.

"Hey!" I greeted back. 

"What do you want for lunch?" she asks and I blinked at her..

"Lunch?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah.. It's 11:30 right now.." and she laughed.

I stared at the clock before I laughed, "the power of jet-lag!" 

"So what would you like?" she asked again.

I thought about it.. What do I miss the most in Canada..? 

"Well.. I'm honestly just craving Timmies.. Since they don't have Timmies in Korea.." I admitted and laughed.

 

Luhan's POV. 

I can't believe this.. I just can't.. I, the manly Luhan, am crying.. I never cry too..! But Kassidy just leaving me is too heartbreaking.. My heart cannot take this.. I practically threw all my anger out not too long ago.. And Tiffany saw.. I know she did.. But I don't care who else saw.. I just wish that she would return back! 

I am honestly so sad to the point where I'm taking in multiple cans of beer! 

 

Tiffany's POV. 

This is just unrealistic.. First Luhan flipping tables.. Now he's getting drunk?!

I can't watch this.. Luhan is like my little brother.. This just pains me.. And I've decided I've had enough!

I stood up and walked right up to him and grabbed the can he's drinking, away from him forcebly, "That's enough Luhan!" I yelled at him.

He just looked at me with half opened eyes, "No! Give it back!" he whined, "I'm not stopping until Kassidy is back!" he yelled.

Then he started muttering words in Chinese.. This is seriously pissing me off. The fact that he isn't doing anything except drinking!

"If you want her back, then FIGHT FOR HER!" I yelled at him, "Not sit here and drink!"

Then she muttered some more stuff in Mandarin.. Jesus.. You know what? I'm calling in Victoria and Hyo to hep me because this is not working..

I grabbed my phone and dialed Hyo's number first. After a few rings she picked up, "Yoboseyo?" she spoke.

"Hyo?" I asked.

"Yeah?" she replies back.

"Can you come over to Luhan and Sehun's dorm right now?" I asked her.

She was quiet for a second before she replied with, "Why?"

I sighed, "I need your help with Luhan.. He's a mess.. And he won't talk to me in Korean.." I explained.

"Oh.. Ok. Be there in a second." she said.

"Thank you! And I'm getting Victoria too." I told her.

"Ok." she said and I hung up and dialed Victoria's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Victoria spoke.

"Ne. Annyeong? Victoria? It's Tiffany." I said.

"Oh! Annyeong Tiffany!" she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter