I'm Who?..

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi.. (@3@)/ sorry fo not updating... by the way.. are there any GOT7 fans here who'd be interested in a GOT7 fic?

Suddenly Kassidy jolted up with wide eyes. She scanned her surroundings and sighed, "it was just a nightmare.."she calmed herself rapidly beating heart.

But then she furrowed her eyesbrows, "But why was I dreaming about Luhan sunbae...?"

*****

Kassidy's POV.

I scratched my head in confusion before I lied back down and stared at the ceiling.. And why was I so.. Upset.. Especially when I saw Tiffany and Luhan kissing.. Why did  I say they wouldn't ever do that to me... Weird..

I rolled over onto my side and looked out the window, why do I feel so weird..? Like I'm missing something...

I rolled back onto my back in frustation and groaned. I then decided that it was nothing and went back to bed.

*the dream*

"Oppa~" I called out to Luhan.

He looked over with anger all over his face, "why'd you do that?" he questions.

I furrowed my brows, "do what?"

He groaned and ran a hand through his hair, "why are you just leaving me like that..? Do you not love me? Because I don't think I love you.. You're worthless and only know how to run away from your problems!" he yelled at me.

I was surprised.. Then I felt my blood boil, "what has gotten into you?!" I yelled in anger, "when have I ever left you?!" 

Luhan just laughed like an insane person, "when? When?! You left when Soo Man threatened! DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HUH?! OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE ME?! OR WERE YOU JUST USING ME FOR FAME?!" 

My jaw dropped. 

Does he really think of me as this type or person? I gritted my teeth and bought up my hand and slapped him across the face. Even though it was him who got hit, I felt the pain twice as much. Then tears slowly ran down my cheeks, "so.. This is what you think of me..? You thin I'm using you!?" I sobbed.

Then I felt someone hugging me. I looked up and saw Luhan. He was hugging me..

"it's hard to trust anyone now. I'm sorry... But be careful and come home soon... Ok?" he said softly as he my hair, "I'll be waiting.

Then he released me and started moving further and further away from me, "Luhan!" I yelled and ran towards him.. But no use.. I didn't move anywhere.. He kept going further, "don't go!" I cried out.

He just smiled, "Come back safely ok? I'll see you soon." then a bright white light shined so bright that it blinded me. I covered my eyes..

I slowly opened my eyes and slowly saw the bright light coming from my window. I blinked, what did Luhan mean?.. 'Be careful,' 'I'll be waiting,' 'I'll see you soon' and 'come home soon'.. why was he saying such weird things..

I shook away the thought and then stretched my arms when all of a sudden, my had started to hurt,

Me and Luhan. We're shopping together.. Hugging.. We held hands.. Walked along the beach.. Having dinner.. And.. And...

Us.. Kissing..

The pain slowly subsided and I slowly sat up. These.. Visions.. I always get them.. But what do they stand for..? 

No One's POV.

Suho quickly ran down the hall and into the plain white room, "Luhan! Gwaenchanha?!" he asked worriedly, "I'm sorry I couldn't visit yesterday! Things have been hectic!"

Luhan smiled, "it's ok! Has Soo Man been able to contact Kassidy?" he asked.

Suho fidgeted, "Uh.. I.. I'm not sure.."

Luhan pouted, "ok.. Then when does sheget back?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter