Two Accidents and Betrayal

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Science exam is coming soon for me.. T-T it's in a week.. 

study..study..study......................................update...study..study.. *cries* 

I promise to update a bit more frequently after my exams! Please be patient ! SARANGHAEYOOOO MY SUBBERS AND READERS<3 

Once Luhan has left and the door closed, SooMan secretly evilly smiled to himself and looked over at his computer screen that showed a slideshow of the pictures of Kassidy in Canada. 

You might have won this round. But I'm going to win the game. You just watch...

Let the games...

Begin.

************

Luhan's POV.

I walked out of that darn building wearing a deep frown. I don't care what others will think. Like for the past day and a half, the only thing that could make me want to go back to normal was her. And I was determined to find her. 

Even if it costs my life. 

She means the world to me and I can't just let her go like this. 

 

Kassidy's POV.

I'm beat up inside. Being away from Luhan... YiXing... Tiffany... I miss them so much. But I can't go back. 

And without  myself knowing, a tear glided slowly down my cheek to my jawline. 

I wiped it away and sniffed. I brought my knees in close to my chest and hugged them, "why is this so painful?" I muttered out quietly, "why..?"

Macy walked over and sat on the bed and gently my back calming me down as I broke down. 

I heard a sigh escape her lips, "it's ok. It'll be fine. Don't worry." she tried to encourage.

I looked up at her with my slightly red eyes,"how can it be ok?.... How...?" I gently whispered 'how' and stared out the window in front of me. 

 

No One's POV.

Luhan walked into the recording studio where he and s are filming for another episode of Weekly Idol. This was going to be their third time going on this show and all the members seem happy. 

Except for Luhan that is. 

He just sat down and got his hair and make-up done with a frown. He kept his hands in his jean pockets and didn't mutter a words at all.

"Yah! Luhan! You better cover up this and act like nothing happened. Okay?" his manager scolded him before the recording. Luhan just looked over for a short second before looking away.

Then he muttered, "I don't give a sh*t about you. Leave me alone." 

The manager's blood boiled a bit. He walked over to the young lad sitting in the chair and grabbed the colar of his shirt and pulled him up, "listen here! I am your manager and you are to OBEY ME! You little punk! Just because Kassidy left, you decide to go rebel?!" he yelled, "if Kassidy was still here and saw you behave like this, how would she react huh?!" 

Luhan just laughed to himself like an idiot, "you see, the thing is. If she was here..." he paused for a moment and glared into his manager's eyes hard, "I wouldn't be acting like this." he bluntly told him. 

The manager scoffed, "you little..." but then he stopped and let go of Luhan's shirt, "you think I'm not affect by her leaving?" he began, "I'm upset about her leave to! She was like the daughter I'll never have!" he growled. 

Luhan just stood there silent, "Ever since my wife was affected by that disease where she cannot produce babies two years ago, I was left in a heart ache at the thought of not being able to have a daughter!" the manager told him.

"You have a son." Was all Luhan said. 

"Well maybe I do. But I wanted to have a happy family. I have a wife and a son..." he softened, "but no daughter. And this makes me feel incomplete. So don't think you're alone in this. Because the others also feel the same way that we do. They feel the emptiness too! So quit this and go out there and act like everything is fine!" the manager encouraged him.

Luhan just rolled his eyes and walked away. 

 

On the other side of the world, Kassidy had been stuck in bed for the past week crying to herself and not eating. 

"Come on Kass. You have to eat.." Macy tried persuading. 

"I don't want to.." Kassidy whined and turned around having her back face Macy.

Macy sighed and left the food on the bedside table and walked out the room and closing the door. 

Macy walked down the stairs and sat on the couch in her living room and sighed. Then all of a sudden, the phone rang. 

She picked it up and answered, "hello?" 

"How is she?" the voice on the other side asked. 

"She's not eating. And she hasn't stopped crying all week." she blandly told the person. 

There was a light scoff from the other line, "make sure she doesn't come back." the person ordered. 

Macy scoffed and smirked, "Don't worry boss. I'll make sure of that." she replied. 

"I knew I could count on you Macy." the voice spoke. 

"I know Soo Man. I know." Macy thanked and hung up. She placed the phone down then proceeded to the kitchen to grab a snack. 

But throughout the entire conversation, she hadn't noticed the presence on the stairway behind her. 

So.. Macy.. Is up to get me too?! I need to leave soon... With that, the figure ran up the stairs quietly and entered her room. 

 

Kassidy's POV.

I need to quicky pack.. How can this be.. Macy.. She was part of this?! 

My anger was slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter