Second Debut

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! You little kids! Not even a thank you.." she muttered.

Kassidy walked in and looked at the guys and her sight stopped at Mark, and she smiled at him, and he smiled back. Then all of a sudden there was this ugly high pitch screaming coming from someone.

*****

Everyone looked over to who it was and there he squated.. A slightly muscular guy with black hair, strong brows and he wore a snap back backwards.

"I found out who Mark's girlfriend is~!" he then sang and skipped around the room.

Kassidy gave him a weird look and JB smacked him on the head, "shut up. Stop joking and eat." 

Lena then walked over to the group of guys and sat down with them and ate, and so did everyone else, "just so you guys all know I didn't buy this stuff.. Neither did Nayeon." 

"Then who..." BamBam and Yugyeom slowly looked over to Kassidy sitting there eating, "who's she? Is she a new trainee? Does she know Korean?"

Kassidy just blinked at BamBam, "yeah. I know Korean." she said.

BamBam suddenly became excited, "omo! How old are you?! Are you a trainee? What's your name?!" he bombarded with questions.

Kassidy sighed at the massive amount of questions, "older than you. Kind of. Kassidy." she monotonously replied.

"Attitude...." BamBam whispered to Yugyeom, but Kassidy heard.

"It's not an attitude. You're just asking too much at once. My min doesn't generate proper answers when you do that." Kassidy explained.

Mark then spoke up, "plus haven't you heard of Kassidy? If you're a Taeyeon fan, you must've seen her before..." 

Bambam his invisible mustache, "hm.. Kassidy.. Kassidy.. Nope, nothing comes to mind..." he admitted.

Mark sighed, "Kassidy.. SM Entertainment.. Solo artist.. Anything now?" 

Realization then hit BamBam, "OH! Omo! I'm sorry! And what are you doing here noona?"

"Got kicked out of SM.. Lee Soo Man is the worst person ever.. Like.. Ever." Kassidy bluntly said.

"It's ok eonni! Here at JYP, you have more freedom than at SM!" Nayeon said.

Kassidy nodded and smiled, "I know." 

Yugyeom then suddenly spoke up, "thank you for the food noona!" and he smiled.

Kassidy was in awe at his cuteness and smiled brightly, "no problem!"

 

2 months later...

"Good luck on stage hey babe." Mark said cheesly as he hugged Kassidy.

Kassidy scoffed but smiled, "what? Is this my first time on stage? Pft. No."

The relationship between Kassidy and Mark has grown miraculously the past two months. Now they are always mistakened as a couple even though they are just really close.

"Kassidy, five minutes until x3's interview!" their manager called.

"Yeah! Ok!" Kassidy replied then turned back to Mark, "aren't you supposed to perform right now..?"

Mark laughed, "no. GOT7 is going after x3. And let's not forget, we're also doing the interview with you guys."

Kassidy nodded, "Ok. Well I gotta get the babies backstage now so. Bye!" she hugged Mark and left to get Lena and Nayeon.

Kassidy went to her changeroom and opened the door, "Lena-ah! Nayeonnie! Let's go!"

The two girls got up and headed backstage. Kassidy was walking on her own, putting on her microphone while walking. But because wasn't paying attention she accidentally bumped into someone, "I'm sorry!" she bowed and looked up to only see.. 

"Kassidy noona!" Baekhyun yelled in happiness.

"Omo! Baek-ah.. I gotta go I'm sorry. I go on in like a minute!" Kassidy said and ran off even though she knew herself she had plenty of time.

She reached backstage and took the time to relax, "eonni you ok?" Nayeon asked.

Kassidy looked at the younger female, "oh yeah. I just saw a friend." 

Nayeon nodded. The three girs alongside with GOT7 headed onto the shiny and bright platform area meant for emcees to host and such and do interview. They stood in one straight line and smiled at the camera as GOT7 were all lined up behind them.

"Hot Debut!" Seo Kang Jun, the actor, said into the camera.

"And a definitely HOT comeback!" Park Minwoo smiled.

"Yes. Welcome to Music Bank! I am Seo Kang Jun." Kang Jun introduced.

"And I'm Park Minwoo! And we're your..." Minwoo followed.

"SPECIAL EMCEES!" They said in unison.

GOT7 and x3 both clapped and cheered at their intro, "And wow! We have the trendy GOT7 with their comeback, 'A~~-' oh my! Sorry!" Kang Jun apologized when his voice cracked in attempt to sing.

"hana, deul, set. Come and get it!" JB said.

"GOT7! Annyeonghaseyo GOT7-imnida!" all the members said in unison.

"GOT7! Please tell us more about your newest song, 'A'!" Minwoo asked.

"Ah yes." JB began, "it's about a guy who likes a girl and knows that she feels the same way but just doesn't want to say so!" 

Minwoo nodded then looked at x3, "A~~~" 

Kang Jun just shook his head, "Minwoo. Don't embarras youself! Ok! Now introducing the hot debut! A group from the famous JYP Entertainment, x3!" Kang Jun cheered.

Kassidy silently but loudly said, "hana~" as she held up one finger.

Lena then followed and held up two fingers, "deul~"

Then Nayeon held up three fingers, "set~"

Then the three spoke in unison, "Annyeonghaseyo, x3-imnida!" and made an 'x' with their arms to represent multiply and then held up three fingers.

Kang Jun smiled, "since you just debuted, please do introduce yourselves!"

Kassidy nodded, "annyeonghaseyo! I'm x3's leader, Kassidy!" she smiled.

Lena then spoke, "ye. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm x3's member, Lena!"

Lastly, it was Nayeon, "annyeonghaseyo! I'm x3's maknae, Nayeon!"

Minwoo smiled brightly at the girls, "beautiful girls~ Please! Tell us about your debut single, 'Hate You'!" 

Kassidy smiled, "it's about a girl who is begging this guy to stay with her at first, but then changes to a mood where she's saying that 'I'm better without you' and that he can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter