잘가.

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!" The little girl cried as tears ran down her face.

Then before Kassidy was able to realize what she did to MaeByeol, she heard a masculine voice behind her, "aiya... Who made her cry this time..?" 

Kassidy turned around, and standing a couple feet away from her dressed in a simple loose white tee, trousers and shoes was...

"Luhan.."

*****

"It's been a while.. Hasn't it?" Luhan asked. His hands in his pockets. He walked closer to Kassidy and knelt down to look MaeByeol in the eyes, "baobei. Don't cry hm? Appa is here." Luhan softly spoke as he wiped MaeByeol's tears.

MaeByeol moved her arms away from her face and around Luhan's neck. Luhan then picked her up and carried her.

Kassidy's patience just dropped, "Luhan.. Am I really the mother?"

Luhan softly pat MaeByeol back to calm her, "don't you think she looks like you?" he asked smiling at Kassidy.

Kassidy scoffed, "seriously.. She looks nothing like me..." 

Luhan nodded, "true.. She looks more like me... But she acts just like you.. The crying out of nowhere.. The ability to know three languages.. And what I like most about her is that her eyes when she smiles, looks like yours." 

Slowly, MaeByeol fell asleep, "she has your sleeping habits too.." 

Kassidy slowly felt horrible for what she did to MaeByeol.. 

Kassidy walked over to MaeByeol who was peacefully sleeping in Luhan's arms. She reached up and touched her cheek, "mian MaeByeollie."

Luhan smiled at the sight of his lover caressing the daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter