Eight Days

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan softly combed her hair with his hand, trying to calm her down, "Luhan.. I know.." she cried and he furrowed his brows.

"I know everything." She admitted.

Luhan hushed her, "I know.. Just cry it out. I'll be here. For as long as you need." he comforted her. 

*****

Kassidy sighed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, her toothbrush hanging in the air because both her hands were holding her up with the sink. 

"I'm quite pale today. Aren't I?" she heaved and rinsed the fluorine foam out of . 

She then washed her face and got changed into a suitable outfit for outside. 

A black, loose romper paired with a light brown trench coat make it appear less dark. Then she grabbed a pair of black combat boots and grabbed her sunglasses and put them over her puffy, dark eyes. She then grabbed her bag and headed out.

She stepped into her car and sighed as she leaned her head back and rested it on the seat, "oh my god..." she whispered, almost out of breath like. Her breathing was heavy and uneven. 

She bit her lip and opened her eyes, putting on her seatbelt and igniting the engine. 

She backed out of the parking spot and headed out. Suddenly, her phone starting ringing. She hissed under her breath and grabbed her bluetooth and put it on while answering the call, "hello?" she answered, still focused on the road.

"Baby~" she heard a masculine male voice say over the phone. Her eyes widened and she stole a glance at her phone.

"Oh my god... I thought it was Mark..." she whispered to herself in English.

"Where are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter