Wedding Day Surprises

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kassidy took a deep breath as she sat down on the leather white chair and stared at the mirror. 

There, she saw her reflection. One she almost didn't recognize due to the shocking appearance. She was surely beautiful. That's what she'd be hearing all day. But she had to agree. She sure was. 

Her eyes were thinly lined with eyeliner, making her lashes appear thicker and fuller, her cheeks glowed a hint of pink, making her look flushed. Her lips were lightly tinted red, giving her the appearance of healthiness, and her hair was loosely but tidily pulled back into a neat updo, showcasing her flawless and radiant complexion. Her veil was placed on her head as it draped down effortlessly behind her.

She sat there quietly until a knock on the door broke the silence. Kassidy's head quickly shot over to where the noise came from and blinked, "who is it?" She asked.

The was a short pause before the person on the other side answered, "me~" The feminine voice happily said.

At that moment, Kassidy was absolutely sure of who it was. 
Tiffany. 

But she decided to , "who's me?" she asked again.

"Oh sorry! It's Wendy Son." The voice replied and Kassidy almsot choked on her spit.

Who? She thought to herself.

Suddenly the door opened and Tiffany's head popped in, "hi hi." she laughed, sending Kassidy into a moment of confusion, "it technically was me knocking at first, then I made Wendy reply to fool you. Sorry. But yeah. I brought Wendy over so you can meet her." 

Kassidy stared at the slightly shorter figure behind Tiffany and blinked, "hello, I'm Wendy." the young looking female smiled. 

Kassidy just kept staring at her as Tiffany ranted on, "she's going to be debuting in the new girl group next year. You know.. The one that is actually still unnamed? But Wendy here, she an Uh-Mazing singer! And you know what?! She's actually going to sing for your-" But Wendy clasped her hand over Tiffany's mouth before she could continue.

Kassidy just tilted her head, "you look... Familiar.." 

Wendy smiled, "actually.. We went to the same high school. During your junior year, I was a freshman." 

Kassidy then sat up straight, "that's right! You were in the choir club too right?" she asked.
Wendy shyly smiled and nodded, "yes. And when you graduated, I was chosen to take over." She confessed.

Kassidy smiled, "then you must be really good then! Only the best of the best can sing leads. They're quite strict with it." she chuckled.

*

Outside in the reception, chatters were heard in every spot you stood. The placed was packed due to the invitation guests - the friends and families, and the uninvited ones - the reporters. 
Luhan and Kassidy had planned to only have a wedding between family and friends, but reporters just really like joining in..

Luhan walked through the room, greeting the guests and making small chat with them, and from afar, he had spotted his parents, chatting amongst one another. He instantly felt his heart jump. Never had he thought that they would actually come. They have always been so distant with him ever since he left for Korea, but now, here they are.

Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter