Overwhelmed

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kassidy took a deep breath and exhaled as her hand that held her phone to her ear fell down onto her lap, "duet.. With Chen.." 

She stared mindlessly into space and scoffed, then her expression turned into a sad one, "Chen oppa.. It's been a while hasn't it...?" she muttered and put her car on reverse and started to drive down to the Music Bank building.

*****

Kassidy sat on the chair in her dressing room as the stylists did her hair and make-up. She scrolled through her phone, looking at tweets and messages on instagram. She had just created these accounts not too long ago after Mark introduced her to it. Especially Instagram. This was especially new to her!

She quickly took a selca of the stylists doing her hair and make-up and posted it on Instagram with a caption that said, "guess who's getting ready for a performance?? Me~~!" 

And right after posting it, the likes and comments quickly came flooding in. 

Then suddenly her phone vibrated, "oh~ Message~... From Park Jin Young sunbaenim~" she sang quietly to herself.

She opened up the text and read it, 

"Hey Kassidy! So I got the details for the duet OST!

Tonight at 5pm. At SM's recording studio.. Unfortunately..

Sorry about that.. But I don't think any other EXO members will be there...

But good luck with your OST debut!"

Kassidy pouted, crud.. Why of all places?! She sighed as she tossed her phone carelessly into her bag and changed into her costume which was white leather short shorts. Mid-waisted, may I add. A white blazer and a white sports bra. 

Yep. Today's costume theme is white! 

And due to the whole, recording will be done over at SM, Kassidy wasn't very happy that day, so that makes her performance more.. How would you say it..? It has more feeling I guess?

She sighed as she slipped on her white high heels and her final accesory which was a white fingerless glove on her hands.

The stylists somehow convinced her that it makes the outfit complete. She doesn't know how they managed to convince her but they did. She then headed out of her waiting room as she put on her microphone and plugged in the headphones so she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter