Fainted

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'M SORRY FOR MAKING THE LAST CHAPTER SO HEARTBREAKING D: MIANHAE!! 

He nodded, "Yes. I said I don't want you two to continue this relationship. I need you two to break up. Now." he stated and I looked at Luhan while he looked at me... Wae.....

************** Kassidy's POV.

"W-Waeyo Lee Soo Man-sshi...?" I spoke out in a quiet tone.

 

"Because anti-fans are growing more and more each day because of your relationship.. Half of EXO's fans already dislike Luhan. And lots of other fans envy you so they bash on you." he said..

 

"So...? Anti-fans will be anti-fans.." I told him blankly.

 

I can tell Lee Soo Man-sshi was getting pissed.. His eyebrows started to furrow, "Yah! Do you not see how many fans hate you already!?" he yelled at me and stood up slamming his palms on the table, "THE MORE HATE THE LESS FANS!" he screamed at the top of his lung.

 

And that's when I lost it, I stood up in a beat, hands balled into fists and I yelled back, "ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS GOD DAMN MONEY!! YOU DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US IDOLS!! THAT'S WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE SO MUCH CONCERTS!! SO YOU CAN EARN MORE AND MORE MONEY WHILE WE IDOLS GET SUCH A SMALL PAY!!"

 

Lee Soo Man's eye twitched and he spat out, "Get the hell out. And NEVER COME BACK YOU HEAR ME YOU LITTLE BRAT! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" 

 

I scoffed, "Fine. But once you start loosing money and trainees, don't come chasing after me." I told him straight on and left the room slamming the door shut before walking down the hall tears streaming down my face.

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

Did I just see what happened...? Was Kassidy really kicked out of SM Entertainment..? no no no no no... This can't be.. I pinched myself multtiple times... No this isn't a dream.. Damn it.. 

Lee Soo Man sat back down, his brows still furrowed, and I finally gathered the courage to speak, "Waeyo..?" I asked him and he just looks at me with a 'are you kidding me?' face.

He scoffed, "Did you not see her? The way she responded to-" 

But I cut him off, "If she's no longer going to be in this agency you can kiss my goodbye aswell... She's right... All you want is money." with that I stood up and left.

As soon as I stepped into the hallway I immediately started to run, Where could you be Kassidy.... Where....? I frantically ran down the street and to the dorms and I ran up to her door. I pushed in the code and walked into her dorm, "Kassidy-ah" I called out gently. 

I walked into her bedroom and saw her sitting on the floor next to her bed, tears streaming down her face like a river running down stream, and on the ground in front of her... Her suitcase. She looked up at me for a second wiping away her tears, then looked away and got up walking over to her closet.

She grabbed a pile of clothes and tossed it into her suitcase without any care. I walked over to her and held her arm to stop her, "Let go.." she said, voice stuttering from crying. 

"No." I told her straight on, "You're not leaving....."

She looked at me with her blood-shot red eyes, "Not alone.." I added and immediately I saw something sparkle in her eyes although she still wore that frown, I could tell she was happy that I'm going with her. And with that I pushed the clothes out of her hands and they all fell to the floor and I pulled her into a tight hug. I rested my chin on top of her head as she snuggled close to my chest, I miss these days.. I stuffed my face into her soft golden brown locks, Her hair has the scent of lavender.. And placed a gentle kiss.

As the embrace went on, she started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter