My Decision

Marrying Luhan Is Not Easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank EXO4EVER Poster Shop because I am honestly INLOVE with the poster! THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING PIECE!

Kassidy's POV.

From: Little Deer <3

Can you come to my dorm for a second?

I was awaken from a suddent text, I rub my squinted morning eyes, and sat up and take a look at my phone. Hm.. That's weird.. he usually puts a smiley face or heart.. I shrug off that thought, and get up and head to the washroom to wash up before heading there.

I did my regular morning routine, and I come back out, and I start to comb my hair when I recieve another text,

From: Little Deer <3

Hurry up will you?

I was suddenly taken aback by the text.. He seems.. Angry? This isn't a good sign... It's very rare for Luhan to be mad.. Uh oh.. Is he.. going.. to.. I gulp, break up with me..? 

Panic ran through my entire body.. I don't know what to do.. Or how to react.. We've dated for 2 and a half years.. I tie my hair up into a ponytail and carefully walk over to Luhan's dorm. And with each step, my worry grew stronger and stronger.. 

I reach his door, my hand shaking as it got closer and closer to the door. And then suddenly, right before I was about to knock, the door bursts open, and I see a blank faced Luhan.. I gulp and tried to speak, "A-Annyeong o-oppa..." I stutter.

He didn't reply, instead he grabs my hand and pulls me in. His grasp hurt my wrist, "A-Ah...! Oppa!" I whine, "You're hurting me!" 

I try to break free but before I could her decides to throw me onto the couch. I carefully sit down and didn't dare to look up at him since I was afraid to meet eyes with him...

Then suddenly he spoke, "Yah! Look at me!" he said, kind of yelling.. I bit my lip and carefully look up and met eyes with him. 

"You know why I told you to come?" he asks.. I just shook my head.

He kneels down on one knee and looks at me at eye level. I was confuse.. Then he reaches into his pocket and my brows furrows a bit.. Then I saw him pull out a box.. A small.. Blue velvet box.. I was honestly so confused with what's happening..

He looks at me and put the small blue box in his hands infront of me.. I look at it confusely.. What the heck is happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter