Nine

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

I would like to share my opinion to you guys,

for me, i don't feel the KyuMin's vibe,

haha... please don't kill me Kyumin biases,

Kyuhyun is my second bias and i love Kyuhae because

i always found Kyu likes Donghae whenever he speaks about his Hae Hyung, 

here is the next chappie, i always want you to

ENJOY!!!

it. . . .typing. . . .

 

-____-

 

 

President Choi of the Choi’s Grup is a type of success, famous yet tolerant and humble businessman you’ll ever known, well, at least that’s my conclusion about his personality, so far.

He called and asked me for a meeting as would say if I’m still working for him or invited me for a lunch as I already quit from the job.

“You see, Kyuhyun ssi, I’ma kind of person who don’t like to be curious and a couple of days ago, you dialed my phone while I’m in the middle of my busy hour, you didn’t talk, you screamed loudly saying “then leave. . .” or sort of, after that, you just hanged up on me, I was really angry, I mean, who wouldn’t be? But I don’t have time to call you back, for I was still busy talking to my business partner and the day after too, because I have to catch the flight back to Seoul.

So, I decided when I reach Seoul, I will wait for your formal apologize and also with the good reason, but to my surprised you quit the job! I’m not very satisfied to this; we had a deal Kyuhyun ssi, if you can still remember that, when I hired you, you have promised me, that you will give me the reports surround the company issues, especially anything that comes to my stupid son.

But what do I get, you quit without even noticed me, so I thought, you oughta be have a very good explanation to all these, also, what is exactly happened to your face anyway?

 

I take the deep breath and release it, “President Choi, your son is the reason behind all of these.” He frowned.

For the next hour I told Siwon’s old man everything, everything, the whole thing, I don’t give a damn care, I mean, I don’t have anything to lose anyway, only if somehow Mr. Choi doesn’t believe me and decided to sue me for disgrace his son’s name then well, I am doomed, yet I don’t give a , or maybe I do, considering he is a very influence businessman of South Korea and if he wants me dead on social life, then I will be, instantly.

But still I have this 50-50 chance that he will believe to what I said about his son or maybe more than 50, 60 perhaps, just like what I said about Mr. Choi would rather believe my reports than his own son, but the situation is different, because the story I told him is way too shocking, so the chance he will believe me will go down to the lowest level, right???

 

I wait his responds in nervously, I keep wondering, am I doing the right thing here? I feel my throat sore after talking too much, so I drink a glass of mineral water in just one gulp.

Gosh!!! Maybe I should’ve just lied to him and let go that prick for I don’t want any trouble in the future, quitting the job and become jobless already a huge issue for me, I mean, they’re still father and son right? Any father will protect his own son from the outsider.

 

Mr. Choi is speechless right now, he’s face turns to purple and he keeps caressing the back of his head and murmured, “Aiiishhh, aiiisshhh. . . !!” Over and over, well if I have a son and he’s totally like Siwon, I would’ve act like him now, or worst, flip the table to the ground releasing all my anger, maybe.

 

Why is it so long for him to digest my words?

 

Then Mr. Choi snorted and glared at me, Omo!!! This can’t be good, not good at all, but usually I hide my expressions very well, that’s what people told me, “Kyuhyun, you don’t have any expression at all” I hate that statement, but now I love it so much.

 

“You’re not lying, aren’t you?” He gritted his teeth, still glaring; he looks like the mafia right now.

 

“Why would I lie to you for such a very serious problem like this, sir? I have quit my job; I just want to tell you the truth sir, because I feel so angry myself at how he treated my brother in law.”

Mr. Choi closes his eyes and sighed in depressed, “tomorrow, no, no, no, I can’t wait till tomorrow, tonight, I’m inviting you two, you and your in law for a dinner and I will drag my son, and if you were right all the way, than I will make him apologize to your in law, formally, but if you lied to me, be prepared for what I’m going to do to you Kyuhyun ssi also to your in law for disgraced the honor of the Choi’s name.”

Oh wow! Threaten stuff sure is really something, because it’s pumping my adrenaline, makes my heart bumping harshly in my chest, I know I’m in the right position here, but why do I feel so nervous and scared right now? Damn you rich people!! I wish I’m the one is rich.

 

After the unpleasant lunch,

 

Back in our apartment, I discuss this problem with Donghae.

 

Donghae disagree to let this matter gone wider, but I’ve already agreed to Siwon’s father to attend the dinner and his father isn’t exactly inviting us for just a normal casual dinner, this is more like forcing us to come, so I have to drag Donghae to this beautiful hotel that have its own private restaurant.

 

And so, here we are, the four of us, sitting inside private room for the not simple dinner. Donghae and I sit opposite to the father and the son, you know, this is the most awkward situation I’ve ever been into. I introduced Donghae to Mr. Choi and the vice versa.

Donghae looks nervous, his hand tapping his thigh every now and then, his eyes glanced to everywhere avoiding any eye contact, I know, this is entirely my fault, Donghae even refuses to look at me, I guess he’s still mad because I dragged him here, he said he hated to see Siwon’s face, but still I forced him to come, I promise to myself I will give him a lot of Nemo’s stuffs as in return. Ugh!! Why do I sound like a daddy right now?

“I was talking to my son before we reach here and this is big surprised to me that my son has admitted that he’s being not appropriated to your in law, to Donghae ssi,” Donghae startled a bit when Mr. Choi calls his name. “So he’s here to give his apologize to you in person, Kyuhyun ssi, especially you, Donghae ssi. What are you waiting for you ungrateful son!!”  Mr. Choi smacks Siwon’s head and told him to apologize.

“No need Mr. Choi, I know you’re trying to be a good father here, but I just hope I won’t see him again in the future and I’m sorry for being rude, but I need to leave now, so excuse me, Kyu, whether you’re coming or not.” After saying that, Donghae stands up about to leave when suddenly Siwon calls him, “Donghae!!”

Siwon’s grim purple face revealed popping veins in a few spots and I thought he will burst out in anger or sort of, but he’s not, “Donghae, I’m sorry.” Oh wow!! This is odd, the evil Siwon, just apologized to my fishy. “But what I had for you is true. I do love you, that’s why I wanted you to be my boyfriend, it’s just that, I was kind of pissed off because no one ever rejected me before. No one.”

 

Imagine you’re watching the horror movie and starred by President Choi of the Choi’s Grup himself where he is the main cast being haunted and terrorized by the psycho maniac killer, Oh boy!! You should see Mr. Choi’s horror face or the way he reacts to his son confession right now, they’re priceless.

I’m kind of shocked myself; Siwon is indirectly, shamelessly admitted in front of his father that he is gay, or biual; or maybe Siwon purposely saying these words just to pissed the old man.

 

Poor old man, he could’ve gain the heart attack by now, if he isn’t a strong healthy person as far as I know.

 

“Yah!! You disgrace me!!! You stupid ungrateful son, that’s not how I teach you.” Siwon doesn’t respond at how his father keeps smacking his head, his shoulder, his entire body harshly over and over, he just stands there looks directly at Donghae, waiting for an answer, oddly with the sad look. Okay! Why do I feel unease by the way Siwon looks at Donghae?

“Mr. Choi, I think that would be enough, I’m not interrupting the way you raised him or what, I just think I don’t want to mention about this matter in the future, because this thing sure ought to be forgotten, so let’s just say, I will forgive your son, but not now, obviously, maybe later, maybe, I don’t know, depends.” Donghae sighs, “I’m sorry, I need to leave now.” Donghae walks out the room without me.

 

“Donghae! Donghae!” I keep calling him, but the he already left the room, I bow to Mr. Choi and bid my goodbye and run out to chase him.

 

Oh! I should’ve ask his permission before I told Siwon’s father, but this is the right thing to do, right??

 

Aiisssh!! Mulla! Ahh. . .!! I don’t know!!!

 

 

 

To be continued,

 

thank you for reading and i luv all the comments,

and do forgive me if you find any strange words, mmmkaaayy....!!

for you . . . for you . . . xD