Thirteen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Noticed, I haven’t touched my fanfics for weeks??

Wow! Ahaha. . . I don’t read other authors’ fanfics either,

T_____T   I want to read, but I don’t have much time

And oh!! I see new subbies here!!! Thank you thank you

and the a lot more viewers too,

That’s what I like, viewers, means you’re reading my story,

 


 

I can’t munch my breakfast properly nor sipping my brewed coffee or reading my daily newspaper in audible peacefully, even though knowing Donghae sits right next to me, when the usual him sits opposite, because now the seat has been taken by the stupid Choi Junior who eats the breakfast with us.

I’m still mad as to why Donghae let him join our morning breakfast when it supposed to be the two of us. Only us like the newlywed couple.

“I lost my appetite!” I purposely said that loud and clearly to make Siwon understand my annoyance, yet he smiles shamelessly saying, “hmmm . . . well I’m hungry, this omelet sure is delicious, would you mind to give me yours??” Siwon drinks the orange juice in hurried.

“Donghae!! I’m telling you,” Siwon gulps and wetting his lips, “whoever married to you would be the luckiest man ever, I mean, this is mmhhmm. . . taste so ing good, sorry for bad the language. Cho, I’ll take this, since you don’t want to eat it anymore.” Siwon grins widely, grabs my plate and stabs my poor omelet with the fork and munch it in just two slices, my beautiful omelet is vanished into the monster’s mouth.

 

“YAAhhhh!!!” I scream loudly, Donghae startled a bit. “THAT’S MINE!!!”

“But you said you have lost your appetite, Cho?”

“Not because the food, it’s because of you, you make me sick!! Just be gone, Choi!! Aren’t you supposed to work right now?”

“Wow!! Don’t you have manners? No yelling when we’re still eating, sheeeshh!! Chill out Cho!” I gritted my teeth, “I-want-my-omelet-back!” I may sounds like a kid but who cares?

“I’ll cook if for you again, Kyu!” Donghae looks concern since I didn’t lay a single touch to my food.

“No!” I hissed and glared to Siwon.

 

“Well, how am I supposed to give it back when I already ate it, you want me throw it up for you?” Siwon scratches his tongue with his fingers and pretends to puke.

“You’re disgusting, Choi!!” I throw my napkin to his face and walk out from the dining room.

 “Kyu!!” Donghae calls me, but I ignore him, well, he’s part of this unpleasant situation, so I’m kind of blame him, I know it sounds unfair, but I’m pissed right now, yet my heart ache by my own act when I reach the living room.

 

Please follow me here, Hae!! Don’t get to close to that , I walk and sit on the couch and then stand up again, yah!! Is Donghae still inside the dining room?

 

Why did I leave him there anyway? You’re stupid Kyuhyun!

 

I was going to rush back to find him, but found Siwon walks out the kitchen and finds himself sits on the couch. Our kitchen is next to the dining room.

I’m glaring to all of his acts, “You know, you’re so damn lucky to have a brother in law like Donghae, he’s making you another omelet.”

“But of course! My fishy is the best!” I’m happy Donghae really thinks about my hungry tummy.

“Your fishy? What’s that, Cho?” He frowned.

“Donghae is my fishy.”

“What a weird nickname is that? You make him sound like a very smelly person. Ugh!! I hate fish smells, fishy!!!!”

“SHUT UP!!”

“You two dating?” Siwon asked suddenly. “You both sleep together last night, I thought you don’t like me courting to your in law because you want to keep him as your brother’s wife and I respected you for that, but I should’ve known, you have the sneaky mind to him too.”

“A what? Sneaky mind? What’s that Choi? Is that even a word? FYI smart , we love each other, I love Donghae and he loves me back.” The last words make Siwon gaped in silent, he clears and smirks vaguely.

“Says a man who jobless with no bright future.” I glared to him and he does the same.

“I’m telling you Cho, to love aren’t enough! To make your love one happy, you ought give him the proper live, not by nagging and make him your personal maid in the house. Tell me! After you quit the job, have you find the good one? If Donghae’s my boyfriend than he would have the glamorous life.” I almost choke when he said that.

“Boyfriend? Pppffttt.. . You wish Choi!! If-!! Just if!!” Siwon’s face turns into purple.

 

“That’s enough!” Donghae’s coming into the living room, holding the food tray, “Kyu! You haven’t eaten anything, here’s your omelet.”

“Thanks sweetie!” I took the tray and placed it on the living room’s little table, I sit on the couch next to Siwon pretend he’s not here and chew my breakfast without hesitate.

“My goodness, no wonder you don’t suit to be a secretary, Cho. Look at you! You’re treated like a boss rather than an employee in home.”

“YAAhhh!!!” I yell, causing the food spurts from my mouth to Siwon’s face. Siwon snorts and wipe his face with his palms.

“What the hell, Cho!! That’s nasty!! And why don't you just you admit it! You’re not good enough for Donghae.”

 

“I said enough! Go home now, Siwon!” Donghae grabs Siwon’s wrist and forces him to stand up and drag him out of the apartment, “but, Donghae, wait, I just, hey, wait!!” Siwon managed to stands still and Donghae can’t push him further, so he sighs and leaves Siwon in the half way of the room. “Donghae!” Siwon calls him.

“Siwon, last night I told you, I’m in love with Kyuhyun , so please go away! Leave us alone!” Donghae said.

 

“Look! At least give me the chance to have a fair fight with him, to prove that what I feel for you is true. I know I did the wrong thing, but that’s just because I’m crazy over you who make me lost all of my senses.”

“Oh wow!! You’re being overacting and ridiculous Choi! Can’t you hear what he said? Donghae loves me? What are you? Deaf? Get lost now!!”

 

“Oh Gosh!!” Donghae glances to his wrist-watch,” I’m going to be late. Siwon, just go home!” Donghae pleaded, “And you, Kyu! Eat your breakfast and stop being a childish!”

 

“Let me drive you to school, Donghae!” Siwon takes Donghae’s wrist and I practically jump and run from the seat to pry his. Siwon glares at me but I don’t care and push him where he stands and he loses his balance then falls to the floor. Hah!! Suit you.

But the troll kick my foot and I stumble to the ground.

We’re now rolling on the floor, punching to each other, me slapping him and pulling his hair, not so manly, but who cares, grabbing each other collar to give another better punch again, while Donghae keeps yelling and trying to separate us.

 

Then,

 

To our both surprised,

 

Don’t know when or how we both, me and the Choi junior, lay the hard punch together at the same time, to the same person, but the different spot, which is Donghae’s left cheek for Siwon and the right cheek for me.

I gapped. Omo!!

Siwon widen his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows looking at me and to my poor fishy, unlike Siwon, I’m too shocked to do anything.

I think I wanted to shed the tears for the painful which I caused to my dear lovely brother in law’s cheek.

Oh Gosh!! What have I done???!!!!

 

 


 

To be continued,

 

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

For you . . . for you . . . xD