Twenty – Three

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hi~!

Thankyuuuuuuu soooo muaachhh…~!!

For the nice comments also for subscribing

and most importantly for keep reading my fanfic,

Here is the next chapter guys,

ENJOY!!!!

 


 

The night is freezing, I had goose bumps all over, my body is shaking, aching for the cold terribly while waiting on the back door of the night club companied with the whole dizziness which consumes my headache; I’ve been kicked out by men in black suits, right after I managed to get inside while stalking the little brat Kim Jaejoong.

 

Why I got kicked out?

 

The story began about thirty minutes ago.

 

That kid has an agile moves, obviously, maybe because he has that small waists, I don’t know what is the connection between that, but I just wanted to say it again, he has the smallest waists that men ever have, there, I said it again, because the next thing when I walked inside that lousy aula that full with psychotics people, well may be I’m over exaggerating it, I can’t catch that tall skinny pale figure anymore, the crowd of people which dancing and chattering makes me lose his track.

I search desperately, hoping any young male has the same height or the same pale skin with the same raven hair is him, yeah, desperate, like I said, it’s been more than 15 minutes I’ve searched, so shussshh. . . .!!

Anyway, in the middle of that crowd, I bumped into someone, yeah, won’t be surprised right? I mean duh…!! There’s a lot of people in here, but this guy, the guy whom I bumped into, he has a grudge on my, a hu~ge one! Now it won’t be surprising if he’s mad at me, super mad and going to kill me with his bare hands, I believe him able to do that easily, because he is none other than the son of mafia and will be a mafia in the near future.

 

Oh yes! I bump into the Jung kid, amazingly.

 

He got shocked too when my chest bumped into his back, he turns around, frowned and glared to me with his almond eyes, they look really piercing and very intimidating, I grin awkwardly saying, “Hi~!” shortly. He grabs my collar and groans, “YOU!!!!” I still can hear that clearly, even though the DJ’s playing a wacko song loudly that almost making my ears deaf.

And that’s how he dragged me out of the club and cornering me, in this dark alley, “let’s talk about this decently, Yunho ssi.” I wasn’t being a coward here, ladies and gents, if you so happen to meet the mafia and their gang and even as the teacher, but you’re out of the school territory, you would’ve done the same thing with me, walking backward hoping to be further away from him as far as I could.

 

Not pleading, but I’m being smart here, ugh! Of out of those luck! I met this son of devil.

“Well well well, what do we have here? My lovely teacher Mr. CHO KYUHYUN, WHADDAYA KNOW??? What~ are you doing in here? Hmm?? Clubbing? Oh~ not a proper thing to do as a teacher, now ain’t it?” The Jung kid chuckled excitedly.

“I just so happen that I had a ing bad mood for the rest ing whole day thanks to you and that little brat Jaejoong, and that’s why I was going to have some fun tonight, but you showed up, oh my ing luck? You!! Of out of those people,” I’ve just said that in my mind and he repeated orally, “MY MORON TEACHER, rephrased that, the moron substitute teacher, you’re not even a teacher yet, you just so happened to replace Hae, and I ‘m guessing, you’re just replacing your step brother too, become Hae’s boyfriend?? Hae’s boyfriend, you’re ing kidding me right?” He chuckled hatefully.

 

O~kay! That one was really rude; I can’t take this insult anymore.

 

I punch him right in the face, yeah! If you think I’m that coward, well, you’re wrong then, no more Mr. Nice Teacher, this kid need to be taught some manner, “Oucchhh!! !!” He groaned in pain. Oh yeah! Serves you right, kiddo.

Two people grabbed my arms quickly and one gave his best punch straight to my face and that’s the start where the headache came from, then he kicked my stomach, I almost fainted, but the Jung kid yells angrily to his gang, “DON’T TOUCH HIM! HE’S MINE.” The Jung Kid massaged his sharp nose where I’ve punched.

 

He snorted and glared at me with hatred.

 

“Do you think I won’t hurt you just because you’re Hae’s sweet brother in law? Oh! No no no, you’re absolutely wrong then mister~ Cho~.” The Jung kid clenched his fist ready to strike the punch at me, when suddenly his muscular body splashed by the amount of water, slop, I can smell, the incident was quick, it wasn’t coming from the rain obviously, because tonight weather is very nice.

Someone, a figure of a boy in short distance from the Jung kid’s behind, using the plastic bucket, he’s pouring the water directly to the Jung kid.

 

That kid really got some nerves.

 

Honestly! He had save my live twice in day. Yeah! So much I hate to admit it, but it’s none other than the little brat that I’ve been looking around the night club, the one and only Kim Jaejoong, I would’ve recognize that waist size from this distance, don’t get too serious when I keep mentioning about his waist, okay! I mean I still can’t believe it.

“WHAT THE !!!” The Jung kid frowned and with frustrated he screamed loudly, then he turned around to look for the main suspect, the guy who’s standing behind him, wondering who did that to him, “YOU AGAIN~ KIM~JAE~JOONG~!” Definitely no rain tonight, but Yunho’s voice that booming on the air, can replace the rumble of thunder sound.

 

“The skinny pale guy smirks mischievously, “Oooppsss!!!” and yells at me loudly, “RUN~ SIR~~~!!!” Then like the flash of light, he ran the other way while screaming, “UM~MAAAAaaa~!” Knowing the Jung kid must be chasing him from behind.

Luckily, my brain is still working properly even though my head is feeling dizzy because the punch from the black suit guy --don’t know from which one of them, I mean, they all look the same to me-- effect still there, lingering in my head, but I managed to run from the five black suit guys far away from the night club.

 

I was running as fast as I could, they couldn’t chase me since I’ve stole the start.

 

Then,

I decided to running back, sneaking like the rat, behind the night club again, to make sure that pale kid is okay, I’m thinking he didn’t finish his shift yet, but he’s being chase by the Jung kid and all because to save me.

I can’t go home now because I’m worried that little brat, and I don’t have his phone number, come on, I’ve known him for like two days okay~! So I can’t contact him, other reason because I don’t want Donghae looks at me in concern with my wound on my face again.

 

Suddenly, my phone ringing, I startled a bit, Aiisshhh!! I feel tense sneaking around like this, I answer it anyway, “Yeobeoseyo!”

 

It’s Donghae, I replied “Yes sweetie?” And he asks why I haven’t come home yet? I say, “I uh—has something to do.” Well, he didn’t know that I’m stalking his student.

“Well then, okay! We ran out milk so, if you could stop by to buy it Kyu!”

“Yes! I’ll buy it, don’t worry Hae.” Then vaguely I hear from the phone, someone talks to Donghae, asking “Who’s that Haehae?”

“It’s Kyu, I mean, Mr. Cho, Jae.” WHAT??? AM I HEAR IT WRONG??

“SAY IT AGAIN!” I scream that unconsciously to Donghae, “Yes! Kyu??” Donghae seems shocked.

“Who was that? The one who’s talking to you Hae?”

“Uhm—it’s Jaejoong, Kyu! Waeyo? Why?” Donghae asks in husky tone.

“YAHHH WHAT?”

“Kyu~?” Omo! I just scream at my lovely fishy again, “No! It’s not you, sweetie, that punk Jaejoong, he’s already at home?” I asked.

“Yes Kyu! Waeyo? Why?” Again Donghae asks with husky tone and this time he adds it with concern tone, “No, nothing babe! I’ll talk to you later at home, bye Hae.”

“Oh! Okay then, Kyu, remember the milk, okay?” I said yes and turn off my phone while gritted my teeth, so I’ve been waiting here in cold freeze night for nothing.

 

That kid already went home.

 

I FEEL SO~ STUPID!!!

 

KIM JAEJOONG YOU LITTLE RASCAL!!!!!

 

To be continued,


 

So do you like this chapter??

I hope you would laugh as much as I am, ahahaha. . .

anyway, i won't feel bored to say,

 

Thankyu for reading my fanfic,

For you . . . for you . . . xD