Two

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hello!!

So happy to see the subscribers

this is the next chapter,

ENJOY!!

 

 

So,

 

I stand and walk aimless to find my lovely brother in law whom missing into the crowded of guests because Siwon has kidnapped him from me, but strangely, I found him, alone and wondering to nowhere.

“Hyung!” He looks at me and feels relief. “I’ve been looking for you.” He said to me.

Well, this is strange, “Uh! Where’s my boss?” I asked him feel confused as to why he’s alone?

“He excused himself to receive the phone, I guess because he can’t hear it clearly inside here.” Ah! I see. Siwon always busy and his phone tend to ring every now and then, thank goodness for that.

“Kyu! Let’s go home!” Omo! My lovely brother in law wishes to go home??

“Waeyo, Hyung? Why, Hyung?” I asked him, Of course I feel happy if he wanted to go home, but we just arrived here, not for a very long time and the party is just getting started and I don’t like if there’s something wrong with him.

I’m a bit worry.

“Uhm. . .if you need to stay here since you’re an employee, I’ll take the taxi. I just feel uncomfortable in here, that’s all. Would you send my apology to Siwon for me to leave? Ne! Kyu??”

“Let’s go home, Hyung!” He looks me strangely, “but, aren’t you supposed to attend this till the end or~”

“No, no need, I’m not the employee tonight according to my boss right? So let’s go home.”

“Are you sure?” I nodded. Donghae sighed in relief and smiling cutely, “Okay, let’s go home then.”

I swear I won’t tell Siwon tonight about us leaving, let him search for Donghae like a crazy guy, Ahahaha. . . Oh, but the phone? He will call Hyung, Ugh!!!

After we reach home, Donghae walks to his bed, “have you eaten, Kyu?” I shook my head, “No, I only ate a piece of cake.”

“Omo! Neither do I, but I didn’t cook any, since I thought we’re going to attend the party, we don’t have rice either, how about I cook instant Ramyun?”

“Yep! Ramyun sounds yummy.” I grinned.

“Okay!! Wait! I’ll change first.” I nodded excitedly.

I am excited.

 

What can I say?

 

This is the usual life I love the most whenever I’m waiting the crazy hour of my work time to only get home and to have a simple dinner with Donghae or even just to watch the same DVDs over and over.

Mostly, Nemo. We have watched that DVD for like hundred times, because obviously, my lovely brother in law is obsesses to Nemo and Dory.

Ah! Talking about Nemo, does he want to watch that movie again, I wonder? I never get tired to ask him the same question even I know the answer will be yes, not because the movie is way too interesting to watch anyway, especially if you’ve already watch it for hundreds of times, it’s the feeling I love the most every time both of us alone in the dark living room watching and I get these chances to glance his cute acts whenever he watch it.

I knock on his door; he’s changing you see, don’t want me to barge in right away, now don’t we? Not that I never had that wild imagination before. Lee Donghae, Omo!! I could have nosebleed right away, Stop thinking ert things, Kyu!

I smack my head.

 

“Yes? What is it Kyu?” Of course he knows it’s me, there’s only the two of us in this apartment, right?

“Uhm! Do you want to watch Nemo?”

“Uhh!! No, Kyu! I’m going to get some rest after we eat.” He answered. Omo! This is practically the first time he rejects to watch that clown fish.

 “Are you sick, Hyung?” I ask him.

“Why would you say that, Kyu?”

“Well, you never say “No to Nemo” before.”

“I’m just feeling tired that’s all.”

Something isn’t right; I know it, from the party and now, No Nemo?

“I’m coming in, Hyung.”

“No- don’t, I’m still changing.” I don’t care; I’m more worried to his health.

I walk in and I found he’s not changing any clothes at all, still wearing the same suit, sitting on the bed and sobbing.

“Are you crying Hyung? Why are you crying?”

“I- I’m not,” He wipes the tears in hurried, I grip his wrists and then I kneel down in front of him, “What happen to you, Hyung? I know there’s something wrong with you, when you said you wanted to come home from the party suddenly, so what is it then? You know you can tell me everything.”

“Nothing actually, really, Kyu! I’m just being sentimental, that’s all. You know, I used to attend that kind of formal events with your brother who is the executive manager in his company and just now, I realize that the arm I’m holding isn’t his, I feel so sad and I felt like betraying him by holding Siwon’s arm and- and- I- just wanted to come home, really nothing is serious. I’m sorry to make you worried.”

 

I sigh in relief, well nothing is serious.

Donghae only miss my Hyung Hyukjae, that’s all.

Ugh!! How many times already???

 

Donghae still can’t forget about my brother. I’m not saying I don’t miss my brother either, it’s just that, I’m worried as to when Donghae will not mourn and cried for his own good.

I sit to his side and I look him into his luring eyes. Gosh!! How beautiful they are.

I wipe his tears and say, “Hyung, not saying you need to forget Hyukjae Hyung, but feeling sad all the time isn’t good for your health and my brother would hate to see you cry too. So please, stop crying! Hmm. . ??”

 

I can’t help to glance at his pink thin lips,

which hypnotized me, to lean closer, closer, closer and then I brush them with my own lips. Hmm. . .!! Ooohhh!! The first kiss I’ve ever planted on his.

But then, Donghae’s gasped awaken my subconscious and I gulped in worried.

I cough; pretend to blame my throat for burning my cheeks because of ashamed.

I hug him and whisper, “Get some rest Hyung!” and after I walk out his room.

 

Outside his room,

 

My cheeks still burning and my heart is thumping insanely, repeatedly, I massage my left chest to make it lower down the pace, but how am I supposed to do that, my hands are also numb because my brain doesn’t work properly.

The taste of those pink lips and the sweet warm breath are still lingering in my mouth.

 

I cough again, this time for real.

 

Kyuhyun, what have you done?

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading,

 

for you. . . for you . . . xD