Seventeen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

So,

Here is the next chapter,

I hope you will like it ^^

 

ENJOY!!

 


 

When I’m about to close the door, a tall figure comes up, along with a huge bare hand which pushes my front door roughly, forcing it to open widely, I gasped. What the hell?? Who in the heck?? I glance to the owner to spot a familiar figure, “Omo! Yah! Siwon? What the hell!” He bursts in without responding me, so I block his way in this short corridor with my two hands tapping against the walls.

He glares and I hiss, “Get out! Or I will call your father Siwon.” He doesn’t say anything but pushes my chest harshly, but luckily, I managed to hold on to the walls.

Aiisshh!!!

Then Siwon takes off the shoes hurriedly which the reason he gets stumbles by his own feet causing his huge tall body, which shadowing me, abruptly falls directly onto me and who in the heck could able to hold such a heavy thing like Siwon’s body, so I forced to retreat few steps, got tripped and fall to the ground with the loud thud.

 

Arrggghhh!!!

 

HMmmmpphh!!!! I wanted to scream loudly because the pain is crucifying my whole body, especially the back of my head or my back or my , but when I move my lips, I feel a delicate and moist thing is pressing my lips prevent me to scream.

And that soft thing is so happen to be Siwon’s lips, ING CHOI SIWON’S LIPS!!! PUAAHHhhhh!!!! Ewww. . .!!!! Um-mmaaa!!!! I don’t know why I suddenly remember of her, feel like wanted to scream her, that’s all.

I feel dizzy right away because of the severe pain but I force to use the remaining power to push him off my body and the disgusting-sticky lips apart away from mine, I wipe it in gross.

Siwon snorts and crawls leaning against the wall, I know he feels shocked as much as I am, he looks at me for like ten seconds before take a deep breath and release it, he gulped and pursing his lips unconsciously.

I purposely wipe my lips once again just to show him how disgust is this kiss incident. “Oh please! Don’t flatter yourself, Cho!” He grumbles, “I feel gross, Siwon, Ewww….!!!” Siwon snorts and stands up.

I manage to sit when I hear Donghae’s voice coming closer, “What was that?” he asked.

 

“Omo!!” Donghae gasps, “Are you all right Kyu?” I keep massage my head and groan in pain.

With difficulty, Donghae kneels down to look at my condition. “Yunho, would you mind to help Kyu to the couch?”

Without being ordered, the two men in black suit coming closer to me, in order to help me, but got prevented by the Jung kid with dignity. Ugh!! I know the Jung kid is trying to draw my fishy’s attention; he was such a rude kid when we were still in the male restroom at the school this morning, until I said I’m Donghae’s brother in law.

“Here, let me help you Mr. Cho!” See! He even calls me Mr. Cho politely. But I don’t have any option besides to hold on to him and receiving his help. My aching feels the tense when Yunho helps me to get sit on the couch, I murmured thanks to him and he curves his lips smiling proudly.

What a true two-faced, delinquent, evil kid, he is. Wonder, what kind of reactions I will get from him once he finds out that I’m dating his lovely teacher? His Haehae? No more “My Brother in Law” or “Mr. Nice Jung Kid” anymore I guess, so this is how it feels when you’re facing the real mafia? Horrific and a bit stressful.

 

“Are you all right? Do you need to go to the hospital?” The Jung kid is faking the nice behavior again, “errr . . .no need Yunho, I’m going to call my cousin, he’s the orthopedic specialist who handles Donghae too, so I’d rather to ask him for help and to check-up Donghae’s condition at the same time.”  The truth is, if you fall hard like this, you’re supposed to go to the hospital, to have the X-Ray first, and then show the results by consul it to the specialist.

I know I don’t need any X-Ray, the fall didn’t affect too much after a long term of relaxing my body on the couch, I call the Diva ert to only expel someone out of this apartment indirectly or maybe just to annoy him and it works,

 

Siwon walks closer to Donghae and says, “Donghae, I want to talk to you please! Give me another chance, hmmm. . .??? And Cho Kyuhyun, if the specialist you’re about to call is that Kim Heechul, you better not! He is not a doctor at all; he’s a freakin’ ing ert.”

 

“Oh! Like you’re not one ert yourself, Siwon?” I countered, mocking him.

 

“Excuse me! Who are you?” Yunho pats Siwon’s shoulder and speaks with his husky tone directly to Siwon.

“Who-am-I-is-none-of-your-business-kid-do!” Siwon’s tapping his index finger to Yunho’s chest, “move away, and step aside!” Oh!!! There will be a nice show happens in about three seconds, one-two-three, “YAHHHhhh!!!!!!” The Jung Kid screams furiously.

 

See! Nice show!

 

The two well-built-body men shove Siwon, parting him away from the Jung kid. Stupid me! I’ve just realized that the two are Yunho’s bodyguards.

“Yah!! How dare you touch me? Hands off me from your filthy hands!! Do you know who I am?” Siwon barks.

“Knock it off!! All of you!! Siwon, I’ve already told you there’s nothing left for us to talk about, so please! Just leave us alone! Leave me alone!” Donghae pleaded, almost with the teary fishy eyes, my heart sank when I saw that.

The Jung kid seems notice Donghae’s desperation to told Siwon to leave. “Hae, who is he? Why is he talking to you like that? Is this guy bothering you? Tell me! I can always get rid of him easily for you.” Siwon gasps in shocked hearing the teenage boy saying the words get rid of him easily like that.

 

“He’s nothing but a trouble, a ert, a stalker, he’s stalking Donghae.” I intervened.

“He what?” the Jung kid snapped.

“SHUT UP, CHO!! Donghae chooses to date you because only pity you.” Siwon cries out.

“Donghae what? Date you?” the Jung kid repeated, glaring at me. OOohhh!! This is scary!!

 

Unexpectedly,

The Jung kid screams loudly,

“HAEHAE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE ALONE!” followed by a long silence.

(NoOoooo. . . Haehae is mine xD ahahah . . . )

Everyone in the room is looking at Yunho’s purples face now.

 

Like I said before,

Things getting weirder each day.

 


 

To be continued,

I dunno whether you’re gonna like this chappie or not, ahahaha . . .

I just typed the story, just like that, tic tic tic typing . . .

Thank you for reading my story,

for you . . . for you . . . xD