Seven

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hello!!!

The new Chappie, guys!!

 

ENJOY!!!

 

^__________^

 

 

The doctor said no need for me to opname at the hospital; he gave me the meds and told me to have a good rest at home. Yay~! I don’t like the hospital scent anyway, I mean, each time I sniff around, I breathe the antiseptic air, sort of like the hospital cologne, c’mon, you know what I mean.

 

At home,

 

When Donghae helps me sit on the bed, I feel his body heat, “you’re still having a fever Hyung. You’re so stubborn, do you know that?? You should see the doctor too when we’re still in the hospital.” I’m worry about him.

“I’m alright, by the way, are you really going to resign Kyu?” I sighed, he still think about my job rather than his own health.

“Yes, Hyung. Definitely, don’t you worry about that, I’ll find another good job which will wayyyy better than this one. This one is !!! And Oh! I just remember tomorrow is Sunday, stupid me, so I’ll give the resign paper at Monday morning, period!!”

“You need to get rest, Kyu.” He said.

“Hyung!” I call him because I don’t want him to leave me.

“Ne??”

“Come closer please!!” I whined.

“Wae?” He asked in confused.

 

I pull him closer and placed my forehead against his forehead to feel his temperature, “see!! You’re hot!!!” He giggles when I brush our noses.

“Come here Hyung!” I pat the bed so he could rest beside me, his smile is getting wider, I love the way he smile.

I lie down and he sleeps beside me. I tug his head to rest on my chest, he snuggles in me, I chuckled. Ah!! I feel like gaining my energy back.

I comb his soft brunette hair and give a kiss; Donghae rubs his palm to my chest and says, “Kyu!”

“Hmmm???” Still caressing his fragrant hair.

“I don’t know what will happen if you didn’t come home, for a moment there, I’m thinking of Hyukjae but the next thing I know, I was screaming your name, because I was too afraid.”

“You did?” you Siwon!!! You made my Donghae in terrified.

Donghae’s head is still on my chest when he nods couple of times, makes me feel like his face is rubbing my through my inner shirt, I can’t tell Donghae that I really like that, now can I? Honestly! I love it very much and satisfied down to my crotch. Kyu! Kyu! Kyu! Stop this ert mind once and for all, but, I can’t do that either, I mean, I’m still human being, right?

 

“When he came to our apartment, he was really nice to me, Kyu! He bought the medicines and cooked the porridge for me, but I just don’t understand, how come a very good person like Siwon will suddenly burst out in anger like that, when I rejected his offer to become his boyfriend.”

“He asked you to become his boyfriend?”

“Hmmm, but I told him I’m not ready for any kind of relationship yet.” Donghae sighed. “You know, maybe this is my fault too.” He added.

“Now why would you say that, Hyung?” Seriously, sometimes, I don’t understand the way Donghae’s thinking.

 

“Well, if I haven’t being nice to him from the first time we met, then he won’t be misunderstand my intention as a good friend rather than a boyfriend.”

“Oh come on! This is not your fault, Hyung! Why would you think like that, besides, Siwon is not a good person, Hyung. I think I’ve told you that before, but you just don’t believe me and argued that he is a good friend. Well, I can’t blame you too anyway, he only very nice too you, while to me?? Oh man!! You should see the way he treated me in the office, Hyung! He hated me so much because I’m his father employee, not his.”

I rub his arm and I feel the heat again, “I can feel your warm body, Hyung. Have you eaten your med again?”

“No, I’m fine; I will eat it after the dinner. Omo!! I remember, I have to cook now.” I grab him tightly prevent him to wake up from the bed, “Just stay here! I don’t want you to leave, you need to get rest yourself too, and I’ll order the fast food.” I grab the phone and dial the numbers.

 

“Kyu!”

“Yes, Hyung!”

“About me saying to Siwon not ready for any kind of relationship---” He paused.

“Yes, what about it, Hyung?”

 

“I- I- think, I’m kind of lie to him, because I already fall for someone else.” I startled and jolted my body to half a sit; Donghae tilted his head, looking at me.

 

“It’s you Kyu! I fall for you.” I widen my eyes and unconsciously open my mouth in shocked, I’m not misheard this, right? I pinch my cheek and apheo!! It hurt!! I’m not dreaming at all.

Kyuhyun! Even this is a dream, no need for you to wake up, so I grin widely showing my teeth, I can’t help it, what else supposed I do then? Oh yeah! I could jump around like a crazy guy too, but I won’t, because Donghae is still in my arm, I don’t want to lose his touch.

 

I draw his face closer to mine, “you’re serious Hyung?” He smiles and nods.

 

“Thank you Hyung, thank you so much. I love you Hyung, I love you so much.” I grab his chin and I peck his lips, Oh! I need more than just this, so I and his tasty lips; I bite his lower lip, he opens his mouth, earning me an entrance to taste inside of him, Omo! I slip my tongue gladly and every corner of his cavern, sweet mama!!

I love his sweet warm breath too, Mmmhhmmm… yummy!!

 

Thank you for the invention of anesthesia and the anti pain medicines for I don’t feel pain on my bruises lips when I eat this sweet candy bar, Donghae's lips.

I think, I eat too much of Donghae candy caramel bars, so I need to catch the breath now; I parted my lips that on the way out is kind of sticky to his thin lips, I guess they refuse to let go, Donghae smiles sweetly. 

“You’re very welcome and I love you too, Kyu.” Donghae feels shy by his own words, he chuckled.

I hug him and he lays his head on to my chest again, “fast!!” he said.

“What??” I asked him.

“Your heartbeats, they’re thumping really fast.” I grinned. “Well, that’s because, they’re yours, Hyung.” He giggles and hit my chest, “Cho Kyuhyun, you’re such a cheesy.”

I laugh amusedly.

 

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

So, Kyuhyun can be cheesy too, huh???

ekekekekek...

That's it for today and wait for my next chappie, my lovely readers!!

pssttt . . . maybe more cheesy kyu, ne???

ahahaha. . .

 

thank you for reading,

for you . . . for you . . .  xD