Twenty – Five

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Guys,

ENJOY!!!

 


 

“Unbelievable!!

 

I thought that Chullie is the ultimate ert I’ve ever known in my entirely life, but you are far worse than he is Choi, do you happen to realize what you’re just saying right now? YOU DISGUST ME!” I snore and I’ve just realize the clumps of tissues that stick to my nostrils are already gone without me noticed, I glance to the floor and there they are complete with the blood stained, Siwon saw that too and he laughs even harder than before.

 

Gosh!! Embarrassing!!

 

“Where did you get that wound?”He asks.

“None of your business!” I bark.

“Do you know that you have the sharpest-tongue ever and always have these grumpy attitudes, Cho? But one thing I don’t understand from you is, you have a grudge on me, obviously, and you know most of my secrets as my secretary, yet you didn’t say anything about it when you’re supposed to do, as my father’s eye? You could’ve threaten me to tell my father from the first time before I uh~ did that awful thing to Donghae that day, so why you didn’t? I wonder? I’m guessing you’re not that entirely hate me.”

“And uh—I do like you, maybe, I don’t know, maybe not, I really don’t know what I am saying?? I’m confused myself here you see, because sometimes I feel you are so~ annoying, irritating, a very bothersome person that I feel like want to squish you alive with my bare hands,” I frown watching Siwon is using his both hands acts like squishing nothing, “that’s why I like to make you suffer a lot back when we’re still in the office, in other times, just like now, I found you~ are~ attractive, even with those grumpy moods all day long.”

 

I really don’t know how to response to that blunt confession, or is it that he is still playing with me?

 

At any rate, I don’t care, I mean, why do I need to care, right?

 

“You know, both of you can be my wives, I can handle both of you, but Donghae will the first wife of course.” Yep! That is not confession at all, for a moment there, I almost fall to the trick, Siwon looks so convincing, but I change my mind, he is a ing ert after all.

 

“YAHHHHH!!!!” I scream loudly but then I hear voices faintly, along with the elevator moves unstable and then slowly moving up and then the door opens, revealing Mr. Kim, the technician Ajussi of our building.

I had enough with this ridiculous and stupid conversation with this ert-minded guy, so I walk out the elevator saying thank you to the Ajussi and walk to my own apartment door leaving him behind.

 

“Hey! Wait up! KYU! WAIT UP!!” Siwon yells, but who cares, I close my door with a loud thud.

 

 

I walk to the living room,

 

“Ow! Sir! You’re back!” And that is the voice coming from the rascal that I’ve been looking for; he is having fun, sitting on my couch, playing my XBOX 360 without feeling guilty, and the innocent face that hanging in the air watching me frowning, slowly increasing my furious, “WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME! THAT YOU’RE ALREADY WENT HOME, JAEJOONG?”

“Psssttt. . .!!! Haehae is still in his room, you don’t want him to know that you’re being beat up by Yunho’s bodyguard, now don’t you?” He has the point here, but my anger isn’t decreasing, “You could’ve called me, I went back to that club, waiting like an idiot, I thought you would be there, since your shift isn’t over yet.” I growl angrily, so much me, as the famous person with no expressions, but these days, I must be look like ten years older than my true ages.

“Duh…!!! It will be a stupid thing to went back there, I already call my manager that I’ll be absent from my part-time job for a couple of days, just in case if they would looking for me, you know.” Then he tilts his head to the TV screen again and continuing his adventure game.

 

MY GAME!!!!

 

I walk rush to the couch and snap the game console from the pale kid’s hands and throw it to the couch, “this is mine!” I glare to him, but he grabs it back from the couch, “Crap! I need to pause it!” He squeals.

“My character on the game is going to die~ soon~ if you keep bothering me, Sir.” He mourns.

“Yah!! Who cares it will die or not, now give it back to me!”  Then, childishly we play the tug of war game, but the rope is replaced by the game console of course, MY GAME CONSOLE, “GIVE IT BACK!” I yell, “NO~!” Jaejoong replies with hissing.

 

“Don’t be so cheap!” He barks and then bites my hand, “OUCHHH!!!” I groan in pain, “YAH!! Why did you bite me?” I ask in confuse and raging tone.

 

Oh~! That’s it!!!!

 

I push him roughly and his back bangs to the couch, but Jaejoong hands trying to reach anything prevent him from the fall, so he grabs my shirt instead and I got staggered because of that, causing me fall right on to his slim figure.

 

That moment,

 

I recall the incident when that Choi ing Siwon coming to our house and got tripped with his own feet and fall onto my body, only this time I’m the one who’s on top of Jaejoong, pressing out lips together, accidentally. It’s an honest! ACCIDENTALLY!!!!

 

“Kyu~! Is that you! Did you buy the~!” That is my lovely brother in law’s soft voice, but got paused in the middle of, because I’m aware he is watching me, unfortunately, which looks like me is harassing the schoolboy, his student, on the couch, on our lovely couch, in front of his nose, in our apartment.

 

I quickly parted my lips from Jaejoong and withstand with my both hands, but oh! So stupid is my quick-reaction, because I just realized that my both hands are now suppressing Jaejoong’s chest, looks molesting his s now, more harassing then before, so, immediately I flip over my body to the side and suffering my own body to the floor, “ouch!” I groaned in pain.

“Kyu~! What are you doing?” My fishy is looking at us in concern, no~ not in concern, uh~ sadness? No, I don’t know.

“Uh~! Nothing sweetie, it- it- it- was an accident, I was grabbing the game console from him, but he~ uh~ he~” I stammered nervous and oddly, between my words of explanation to my fishy, I hear the sobs, MWO??? Sobs? I glance to that rascal and he is sobbing, “Um~ma~! Hmm…!!! Ummm…” And then he cries, hiccups, snoring, “Yah! Why you’re crying?” I yell to the kid.

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?” NOOOoooOOOOO~ this is actually the first time I hear my fishy screams at me, loudly, breaking my poor heart.

 

“I didn’t do anything, I swear Hae! Baby, listen to me~” But Donghae is too angry to even listen to me when this kid makes it worse by saying, “it hurts~!” Then he hiccups again.

 

“Yah!! Stop pretending!” I scream angrily to the naughty boy.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! I am very disappointed.” And with that, Donghae walks to his room.

 

NOOOOoOOOOoooo~~!!!!!!!

 

To be continued,


 

I know I know, Kyuhyunnie is computer gamers freak rather than the XBOX 360 gamers, it’s just so happen I remember this one day, when I was playing the game and my brother just snapped away my game console and it was so annoying.

Urrrrgghhh!!!

 

And that gave me the idea for this chapter, ahaha. . .

Anyway, thank you for reading my fanfic,

 

For you . . . for you . . . xD