Fifteen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

So, I decided to added you more conflicts for this fanfic,

But I already think of the ending for this ff *winks*

So, here it goes!

ENJOY!!!

 


 

Donghae is asleep now; I really like to watch him sleeping like this -minus the neck-holder- he's such an angel.

 

An hour later, the doorbell rings, who could it be, I wonder?

 

I walk to the main door half-hearted, lazily to only once again meet the same person who appeared on my intercom’s screen last night whose now is bruising my doorbell again, I feel frustrated already, “what-do-you-want-now-Siwon??” I growled impatiently.

“Yah! Cho! Let me in!” He screams furiously makes me step backward releasing the speak button off the intercom because of the loud voice he just created.

“MWO?? What?? Do you happen to learn what mannerism is CHOI?? And reminding you that you’re not my boss anymore Siwon, so tell me, why I should let you in, you’re nothing but a trouble to us, so just get lost now, Choi!!”

I watch Siwon takes a deep inhale and release it as if he’s trying to hold his anger, Oh yeah! I know when is the time he gets mad, which is right now. Hello there!! It supposed to be me who should be mad now?? “Cho Kyuhyun, you will open this door immediately, or I will make you open it.” Is he threatening me?

“Oooohhhhh!!! I’m~so~scared~ Choi~, you should be grateful for I haven’t told the security not to let you in this apartment or worst this building, you know what, I’m going to call them right now, you better be gone Siwon, before they come and humiliate you even more.”

Siwon snorts and sending his death glare to me which looks not scary at all because the horror part seems faded through the intercom. He looks defeated because he leaves our apartment’s door and headed to the elevator the next minute.

Very good!

Peace at last.

 

Or so I thought.

 

Today,

 

The day after Donghae’s jaw incident, another bad thing happened.

And do you know what that is?

It so happen, when I open my door right early in the morning. I was about to throw the trash when I saw our neighbor’s door swung open revealing a person whom supposed to be Mrs. Park who is a very kind, gentle lady that likes to greets me in each morning, but the person has turning into Mr. ing Choi Junior. SURPRISED!! Yeah, I almost had a heart-attack, poor my heart.

Siwon becomes our neighbor within a day, he lives right next to our apartment, can you believe that? Within a day??? How in the heck he did that??? What happened to Mrs. Park then??? What did he do to her?? Did he threaten the poor lady?? I hope not.

Siwon grins widely like an idiot when he sees me. I still can’t believe that he lives right next to our door until Mrs. Park walks out her apartment too and greets me with the brightest smile while introducing me to her apartment’s new owner.

 

I was like MWWOOOOOooOOOOoHHhhh???? What??

 

He-he-he- didn’t just buy her apartment right? I did the same stuttering and the same noisy girly screaming when I ask her, she was startled a bit when she nodded, answering me yes.

That holy mother earth Siwon had bought her apartment yesterday, FREAKIN’ YESTERDAY??? Including all of the furniture according to Mrs. Park and by judging her happy bright smile plastered on her face, she must has received a ridiculous amounts of money from the new owner, Choi Junior.

 

“You’re out of your mind Siwon, CRAZY~!! Do you know that?” I yell at him once Mrs. Park leaves us.

 

“Ow!! Hello there! What a coincidence, I just moved in here yesterday, It’s so nice to meet you too, my lovely new neighbor, I am Choi Siwon by the way.” Siwon curves his lips like a creepy clown, showing his sharp dimples while offering me for a handshake which I snapped it.

“Ow! That is so rude, do you know that? Do you happen to learn what mannerism is Mr. Cho??” I gritted my teeth and almost cry out loud, but then I remember that I have a class to attend today, the first day as a substitute teacher, replacing Donghae and of course I don’t want to be late for the first impression.

 

Holy crap!!

Siwon is our neighbor now, I have to warn my fishy not to open the door for this madman.

Without responding, I close my door quickly and rush inside to find my fishy to tell him everything, Donghae gasped in shocked and agreed not to let that lunatic guy landed his feet onto our floor.

 

And now,

 

That is the most reason why I am not in the mood or concentrate to teach this bunch of insolent, mischievous, naughty teenagers who will become losers in the near future if most of them keep jumping, yelling, throwing tissues or papers whatever they may look, acting autism by texting the phone with their little thumbs like that thing is the only communication they would use, listening to the music while banging his head in the air like this class is nothing but a night club, or some are slumbering into the wonder-wonderland??

Is Donghae really teaching this bunch of losers??

Is this even worthy to be called as a class??

 

Abruptly,

 

I smack the table with the thick English Dictionary and scream “BE QUITE!!!” loudly as I could, there’s a pause to all of activities in the classroom followed by the long silence, Ah!! That’s better.

Suddenly, a student stands up, a boy, a tall one, which looks taller than me and has a muscular tanned body --what are the young kids eat these days anyway, they grow like giant trees, furthermore in the young ages like this??-- is walking closer to my desk, piercing the almond shaped eyes and asks me in husky tone, “Yah!! Where’s HaeHae?” From this short distance I can see his tiny mole above his upper lips.

 

“MWOOoo??? WHERE’S WHAT??? HAEHAE???” I yelped.

“Yah?? HaeHae?” I repeated his words again in furious, I glared to him but he looks relax as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

“First! You do not say Yah! to someone who is older than you and worst, who is your teacher, young man. Second of all, you have to raise your hand before I let you speak and last, the important one, its Mr. Lee to you, not HAE HAE or whatever it is. Who gave you the authority to give him the nickname anyway??” I already have a lot of problems coming from my new neighbor and now I have to face and teach this unmannered student; I guess respect isn’t written on school kids’ dictionary anymore.

“Hmm. . .!!” He responds me by smiling cynically.

Unbelievable!!!

“What is so funny huh?” I challenge him, “and sit down Jung Yunho!!” I glanced to his badge name, “before I give you a long detention.” I ordered him.

At last, the taller tanned boy obeys what I said to him, even earning his cynical glares almost all the class time.

 


 

To be continued,

 

Thank you for reading my fanfic guys,

I write this only for you . . . for you . . . xD