Twenty – Six

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hmm. . . I need to ask this, is my story begins to boring?

I should know, if it’s boring, then i’ll excuse for few more days to think and think and think more before update the story

Anyway,

Here is the next chapter

ENJOY!!!

 


 

“YAHH JAEJOONG!!! Why did you cry?” I ruffle my hair and scream frustrate wanted to choke the kid but I can’t do anything harm to this naughty kid.

 

Urrrrgghhh!!!!

 

“Well, I am hurt, see! Here! You pressed me here! Here~! And here! And I think my lips are going to bruise.” The pale kid is pointing and rubbing his lips with his thumb, then pats his chest few times and pouts, pretends to look really hurt and sad, but few seconds later he sticks out of his tongue and grabs the game console from me, sits, and playing the game again.

 

“It’s time for you to go home now, you little punk!” I shout furiously.

 

“It’s in the middle of the night sir, c’mon! I did save your twice in a day, helloooww~! Knock knock!! If you still recall it? And I believe giving me one night for a stay isn’t asking too much of an appreciation.”

 

I believe I don’t want talk to this rascal, I might going to punch and wrecking his beautiful face, which I know will make my Donghae even more angry than now for not only harassing, but also causing the crime scene in our sweet apartment.

 

I walk and found Donghae’s bedroom door, leaving the kid behind who is busy continuing his adventure game.

 

“Baby, listen to me! It was pure an accident, please believe me!” I swung the door knob, knowing it’s locked from the inside, I knock couple of times, but now I am banging it impatiently because Donghae refuses to open it; clearly not so happy of that accidental incident.

But abruptly, he swings the door harshly, causing the unseen wind blows which snapping my bang; I take aback few steps in cautious because of it.

 

Seeing me startled like that, Donghae sighs deeply and lets me walk in.

 

“Hae~!” I call him earn me no respond, well that ! He walks to the bed and sits, rubbing his face, seems sore.

“You have to apologize to him!” He demands.

“No, you don’t get it! It was pure an accident Hae, hell no I’m going to say sorry to that little brat for I didn’t do anything wrong to him.” I exclaimed angrily.

“Cho Kyuhyun, you will apologize to him!” I never found him this mad before, I am shocked, obviously, that soft cold stern voice is killing me.

 

I tug his chin closer and say, “Baby! Don’t you trust me? That little brat was just faking it; I think you know him better than I do, that kid is a menace.” Donghae averts his fishy eyes from me, I let out a deep sigh.

 

Then suddenly,

I hear our door bell is being press and the happy sounds ringing in the air, Donghae snaps my hand and it breaks my heart even more.

 

Still no words come out from his pink thin lips, “please don’t be mad at me Hae! You’re breaking my heart here. Wait! Don’t tell me, are you being jealous right now?” No answer, he is still silent and looking to the other place avoiding eye contact.

 

Great! Just great!

 

Donghae is jealous, is he?

 

I lean closer to catch his lips when the bedroom door is being knocked from the outside, so I scream loudly, “WHAT?” Knowing it must be the naughty kid who’s knocking on the door.

 

“You have a guest Sir, he said he is your neighbor.” I hear Jae speaks from the outside vaguely.

 

Guest????

 

In the middle of the night like this??? I frown, who could it be, I wonder?

 

“Mwo? What?” I walk outside and the kid isn’t sobbing anymore, standing at the door way, looking at me in stiff face as if nothing ever happened.

 

I’m beginning to hate this pale face.

 

I glance to his hands and one of it is still holding the portable game console, I know I’m being childish here, still caring for my dusty game.

 

I’m about to walk to the living room when someone walks towards us, the guest that Jae was saying about, is none other than my ert ex boss, !! I haven’t told the kid not to open the door for this freak.

 

But I scream to the boy anyway, just because I want to, “Yah!! Why did you open the door for him? He is neither a guest nor my neighbor, he is a ing maniac!!!”

“How am I supposed to know that?” Asks Jae along with the, “Pfftt.. . .!!”Blowing sound from his pouty lips.

“Wow! That’s harsh Cho! I’m being a good neighbor here! You forgot you milk, here!” Siwon handed me the plastic bag that contains the milk box in it, I snatch it harshly without reply thank you, “ I was calling you like so many times, but you just left me in that elevator.”

“And~ who is this young beauty?” Siwon smirks seductively, bits his lower lip, winks to Jaejoong, drooling over the kid’s beauty like one true ert.

“Eww. . . Hey Ajussi, know you’re age will ya! You’re so old~ do you know that? Look at you! you have those wrinkles at the corner of your eyes? And your face matches to star as a creepy ghost in a lousy low budget horror movie consider you have those scary bushy eyebrows.” Siwon lets his mouth opens widely and widening his eyes in shocked.

 

For one minute there, I almost burst out in laugh but I hold it stiffly, not letting the kid know that I am appraising his brilliant words silently.

 

Then I hear giggles coming from behind me, it’s Donghae’s. “Baby!” I whine, but he walks pass me, ignores me and walks to Jaejoong instead. “You’re always this funny Jae, but that is rude, do you know that?” I feel so sad Donghae only talks to the brat, not me.

 

“Funny???” Siwon croaks, “no he ain’t not Hae! Kyuhyun, I was wrong for accusing you as the sharpest-tongue ever? Cause this kid is some sort of the ing winner here, who the hell is he anyway?” Siwon groans madly with his sarcasm.

“Well, he is my student.” Donghae answers glaring at Siwon, “ and I believe you are not welcome into our house Siwon, so I need you to leave right now!”

“But~ But~!” Pretending as Donghae’s hands, I drag Siwon along the corridor to the living room, heading to the main door and open it while forcefully pushing Siwon out of our apartment.

I’m about to bang the door roughly when Siwon steps his one foot preventing the door to shuts, causing him in pain, and I think I heard a cracked, I hope it’s his bone which is cracking.

 

And indeed it is,

Siwon is holding his foot in pain, bouncing around with his healthy foot, I can tell from his purple face that he is not faking it or over reacts it.

 

 

Minutes later,

 

Heenim, or Chullie, he likes me calling him by the nickname, came to our apartment happily, excitedly, even though knowing it’s still in the middle of the night like this.

 

With pleasure Chullie examines my ex-boss’s hurt foot.

 

Siwon yelps in horror, “Kyuhyun, why did you call this guy?”

 

I didn’t answer that, I just grin content.

 

To be continued,


 

Thankyu so much for the lovely comments,

*sigh* you know I hate when my story being mock,

It’s so happen when you write a story and people with no open-minded accidentally knowing you’re writing a fanfic, giving their stern glare and disgusting look????

*sigh* this is just a storrrrrrrry for goodness!!!  A fanfic!!! GOODNESS!!

I need to share that to you guys, that’s all!!!

Anyway, thankyu for reading,

For you . . . for you . . .xD