Twenty – Seven

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

I know I know, boring story, still i'm going to finish this anyway!!!!!!

thank you for the subscribers and the readers that sticks with me all the time, love you all,

and . . .

I guess we still miss Heechul Oppa, aren't we?

Me too~! *whining*

again,

Here is the next chapter,

Hopefully I’m not boring you

 


 

“Yah! Where the hell exactly are you touching me? It’s my foot which is hurt, you moron!” I can’t help but to chuckle whenever I hear those yelps from Siwon.

 

Ah~!

I feel so much relief; I think I don’t need to call Siwon’s father to handle his spoiled son.

Kim Heechul is the answer for my ex-boss after all?

 

Muahahaha. . .

“Hyung! It’s really late now and we need to get some rest, Siwon’s apartment is right next to us, could you give your treatment over there please! Hmmm??? FYI hyung, he lives alone.” I wink to Heenim evilly and when I see Heenim’s eyes sparkles in an excitement when I said Siwon lives alone, Ohohoho. . .  a little provoke is all it needs and Heenim is such a  fast learner, isn’t he? I grin hilarious.

 

“Oh! Is it? Well, what are we waiting for Siwon ssi? Let’s go then!” Heechul half drags half lifting Siwon out of my apartment heading to Siwon’s place and vaguely, I hear Siwon squeals, “No~ wait! Hey~! Akhh—my foot~”

 

Oh man! This is so freakin’ funny.

 

 

The morning arises

 

and the beautiful day awaits me,


except the little rascal that eats the breakfast with us.

 

After we finish the breakfast we head to the living room, the kid is sitting on the couch instead ready to go to school.

 

“Will ya be hurry up already?? We’re gonna be late for school Jaejoong~!” I call out that naught kid, but I can’t believe this, he even took that pancake, the breakfast Donghae made for us, from the kitchen and now munching it in my living room.

 

“I’d like to absent for like a day, I mean, I don’t want to meet that stupid Jung, and I think you should do the same, even though I know them, Yunho’s cronies I mean, they won’t dare to touch me in school’s area, because I’m sort of the school’s golden child since I always won those prestigious gold medals for the school’s fame.”

 

Is he bragging about how smart he is???

 

“Whatever!” I hissed.

 

I glance to Donghae, he seems not paying attention to our little unpleasant talk, sitting on the couch and busy slapping the magazines pages, reading it in boring look, or so it seems.

 

“Baby!” I call him, but he doesn’t respond, Ugh!! Don’t tell me he’s still mad at me?

 

“Hae baby!” Another silent, I hear Jaejoong giggles, I glare to him, Jaejoong sticks out of his tongue just to teases.

 

“Donghae hyung!” Now I get my fishy attention, he tilts his head lazily asking wae? Why?

 

Omo!

 

He even let me call him hyung now, how can he be so mad at me like this? It’s just a freakin’ kiss for goodness and it’s not entirely my fault either, well, it looks like I’m taking advantages from the young boy, but still look at the young boy who is not innocent at all, he looks just fine to me, in fact I feel being bullied by him just now.

 

Aisshhh!! I scratch my hair.

 

Then suddenly Donghae tries to takes off his neck-holder, I immediately walk to him kindly wanting to help him but he pries my hand, this hurts me a lot.

 

“Hae baby! Please don’t be like this! You’re hurting me.”

 

Then he sighs deeply,

 

“I just wanted you to apologize to him, what’s so hard about that Kyu?”

 

“Oh~! Never mind~!” Chanted the naughty kid arrogantly, grinning at me, I snort and glare at him.

 

“He had helped you twice running from Yunho, didn’t he? And I can’t believe you, Cho Kyuhyun, actually stalked my student? I said I stalked him because I’m worried about him, I never knew you’re such a ert, stalking and molesting?” NOOOOOoooo~~!!!! What did he accuse me?

 

“My goodness you naughty kid, is that what he had told you Donghae? Yah!!! What did you said to him?” I shout to Jaejoong.

 

Jae bits his lower lip and averting his eyes acts innocently.

 

Then suddenly our door bell rings, the happy sound seems like mocking me too.

 

I look at the screen just to found my stupid neighbor Siwon, “what the heck do you want now Siwon?” I scream at the intercom, might as well I put my anger onto him.

 

“Would you mind to drag your stupid cousin from my house? He’s acting like a wife since last night, he’s ing cooking at my kitchen right now and I can’t believe he wears my shirt, MY SHIRT with no pants. Please! Just help me! He’s going to burn my house very soon~!” Siwon cries out loud in misery tone.

 

Okay! I might have to step back my anger, I know Heenim, once he sticks to someone he likes, he just won’t let the poor guy get away from his grasps, the last time, there’s this Chinese guy named Hangeng whom he had a crush on had to flew back to his country China just to run away from my cousin Heechul.

 

It was totally a mess.

 

“Why should I care, he’s your doctor and your nurse Choi.” Then I shut the intercom.

 

But he bangs the door harshly, ugh!!! The noises are killing me.

 

Okay! That’s it.

 

I press the speak button again, telling him that I’m going to help him but as long as he promise not to bother us again, no more those knocking, annoying pressing bell too, at least I wish I can solve one of my problem.

 

I open the door once he agreed.

 

I guess he is desperate right now.

 

“Okay Cho! Whatever! Just drag that freak from my house!”

 

“Good!”

 

I walk into his house.

 

. . .


And boy!!

 

What a true disaster is happening at Siwon’s kitchen, the room is full with smoke and just like Siwon said, Heenim is cooking and he’s half-.

 

Heenim is wearing a shirt, a large one that not fit to his size, showing bare skin especially at his shoulder which makes him looks y then the lower part he wears only boxer.

 

Suddenly the smoke triggering the alarm, everyone is panicking, no, actually only Siwon and Heenim because they run out to find the alarm to switch it off.

 

I open the kitchen window, no wonder the air is suffocating, it’s being closed, they should’ve opened it to help the chimney with the smoke.

 

I cough and I can’t breathe smoke, I slap the air over and over just to ease the unclean air.

 

I sit and sigh after the air is clean enough, my throat is itching so when I look there’s a glass of water in the table, I grab it and drink it in one gulp, ahh!! That’s refreshing.

 

I sigh in relief.

 

They both come back to the kitchen and suddenly I hear the squeaks and lousy gasps coming from Heenim’s mouth.

 

He widens his eyes in horror while pointing at my empty glass.

 

 “What? I’m just thirsty, that’s all.” I said.

 

“You weren’t supposed to drink that!” Heenim hissed.

 

“Errr . .. Waeyo? Why? It’s just a glass of water; don’t be so cheap, besides this is not even your house hyung.”

 

“You have no ideas what’s in that glass you stupid kid! Siwonnie who’s suppose to drink that.”

 

“Me?” Siwon croaked in confused.

 

Then my mind wondering reacts to the meaning of Heechul’s words,

“MWOYAA!! WHAT THE~! Hyung!

Yah! What did you put in this glass?”

 

He quickly averts his eyes.

 

WHAT???

 

To be continued,

 


Ahaha. . . can you guess what’s in that glass?

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD