Thirty Two

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Thankyuuu for the awaits guys,

This is the next chapter,

I hope you like it,

ENJOY!!!!

 


 

Donghae goes back with the teaching and I as one of that jobless loser, waiting in home, do nothing but playing my StarCraft for hours and hours, I need to stop this! I need to stop and to find a decent job.

 

I stare to the mirror only to confront with a pair of eye bags that’s getting darker each day, messy hair, and the tiredness over too much playing game.

 

I’ve been did that for days, weeks now, I called out my friends, old friends hoping they could help me, searching the job from the internet, newspapers, but none, no results in whatsoever.

 

Finding a job these days are so freaking hard to do and the huge pride by resigned from Siwon’s company somehow slowly faded, No…. I’m not losing my self-respect, no, this is just one of those moments where you’re in desperate and stress moody and it’ll get over soon once you find a good job, I need to find a good one, I want to make Donghae proud of me, to make Hyukjae Hyung to be proud of me.

 

To be able to stand up straight and proud to be able to protect the one I love after all the insults I got from Siwon and Yunho, but again, it’s just not easy to find a job.

 

Aiiiisshhhh….!!!!!

 

And to kill my desperate mood, luckily today are those times where we, I mean, me, Donghae and Sungmin Hyung to hang out together, to kill the bored, the men night we love to say, the night of our Karaoke night, to go out for having fun.

 

But this time Sungmin Hyung had a better idea, he said better we change the place for fun tonight, to the wide-open karaoke where people could sing and being watch, I refused that idea at first since I don’t like people to hear me sing, I mean the feeling is too awkward even though we haven’t reach the place yet.

 

Heck it’ll embarrassing right?

 

To sing in front of a lot of people like thiissshhh…..!!!!!

 

I never knew opened-wide karaoke bar would come out like a mini concert with a lot of people cheering, dancing and singing.

 

“I think this is a bad idea.” I shouted,

 

“Huh? What? What did you say?” Sungmin Hyung shouts back at me, of course he can’t hear me, how could he, the sound system is over loaded and the people are way too cranky, this is more like  night club, only the stage is for random people to perform rather than the dance floor.

 

There’s a paused after a lousy noises coming from some chicks whose just sang together trying to earn attention but failed to do so and I don’t know why that’s scared the hell out of me.

 

“See, this is a bad idea.” I re-shout it, “Let’s just go to the usual place!” I added frustrated.

 

I like to sing, in fact I love that hobby so much other than playing computer games, but not in this awkward situation, I watch Hae as much dazed as I am, he clings to my arm tightly, scared we got separated to the crowds.

 

I know Hae, and he’s easy to be clumsy in noisy atmosphere like this.

 

“Oh Come on! We just got in here, here, have some beers!” Don’t know when or how but Sungmin has already gained his beer bottles for us, “Thanks!” I have to yell that again, someone starts to sing again.

 

“You should perform Kyuhyun, you’re very good in singing.” Sungmin drinks from the bottle, almost eliminate the liquid on one gulp.

 

“No! Aiiisshhh….!!!” He’s not listening, “Hae, let’s just get the hell out of here!” I shouted.

 

“Mwo? What did you say?” Sheesshh…. Everybody become deaf in here.

 

“Wait here!” Suddenly Sungmin parted from our group, running to the crowded, “No Hyung wait up!” Where is he going?

 

“Let’s just go some other place!” I shout that to Donghae’s ear, Donghae shakes his head, “I feel uncomfortable in here too, but we can’t leave Sungmin just like that, wait till he goes back.” I nodded.

 

My patience is running out, three songs has passed, but Sungmin hasn’t come back to us, I grip Donghae’s wrist and I don’t care whether we’re going to leave Sungmin alone in here, I’ll just have to call him after we left, or maybe text him, since I assured he won’t be able to hear what I say.

 

The last singer has walked down yet again from the stage, the dim light once again being light up, the MC comes up ready to announces another singer to perform, and everyone seems thrilled waiting with full anxiety, while me, I’m enough with this already.

 

“Wait Kyu! What about Sungmin?” Donghae asked worriedly.

 

“We will call him later.” I shout.

 

“And guys we have a new singer here, who his friend claimed to be the up next future famous ballad singer,” The MC grins widely, “Well then, what are we waiting for, please welcome to our Karaoke stage, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!!” The noisy voice boomed.

 

MWOOOOOoooOOOOOOooo….????

 

I choked over the shocked and cough, “That’s you Kyu!” Donghae shrieks, yeah I know that, that’s me, this must be Sungmin Hyung’s nuts act, “Are you all right Kyu?” Donghae my back because I can’t stop to cough; I cough when I got nervous.

 

The spotlight is pointing at me.

 

!!!!

 

I cough and cough, grinning awkwardly to the crowd.

 

So much I hate this, I’m going to kill Sungmin Hyung later on, I have to go up, people starts to lose their patience when I refuse it over and over.

 

I had the wilder thought to grab Donghae’s hand and run away from this crowd before Donghae smiles cutely and my arm to comforts me, “Sing for me Kyu! For me!” He smiles again, and gosh! I got hypnotized by his words.

 

“Okay! Just once and this is for you.” I peck his lips to earn me the courage.

 

I ended up chose the easy ballad song which not taken too much time or the not too high note for me to reach.

 

I am so ing nervous, I just stood there like a life statue, watching those hundreds eyes that waiting for me, some with anxious, some with odd expressions, and some with curiosity, but only a pair of beautiful melancholy that looks like fishy eyes that captive my attention the most which smiling back at me cutely to give me more courage and the moment the intro comes in,

 

I sing.

 

Strangely,

 

I got applause, the cheer loud one, everyone seemed to like my voice; I thought, Oh! That's good, because at first I was scared less and guess what???

 

After yesterday single event, I became famous in Youtube.

 

More than 300.000 viewers have watched it and hundreds of comments burst in within just one night and it steadily increased dramatically.

 

Can you believe that? I can’t.

 

Some random teenager taped my performance and uploaded it to Youtube and I just found out that later on from Sungmin Hyung. He squealed excitedly and claimed he wasn’t wrong to judge that I have a marvelous melodious voice.

 

What makes it stranger is that someone from the music entertainment gives his card through Sungmin Hyung to be given me so I could call him immediately.

 

I stare to that name card which Sungmin gave me.

 

Mr. Lee Soo Man, Producer of XX Entertainment Co., Ltd.

 

I never like music industry, they say it’s a horrible world once you step in to, but,

 

I’m jobless, so…….

 

Should I call him?

 

 

To be continued,


 

Thankyu for reading my fanfic,

For you . . . for you . . . xD