Eight

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

New subscriber, thank you, I'm so thrilled :D

so, here's the next chapter guys,

ENJOY!!!

 

^____^

 

After the lousy fast food digest,

 

We both sit on the couch in the living room.

 

Obviously, Donghae never grown up, he maybe older than me, but the five year old kid still stuck in his mature y body, you know why? Because Nemo never leaves our home theater and it keep appeared on our TV screen, always, for such tonight, especially tonight, the night which he said he likes me too.

I thought we will spend the rest of the hours by having the lovey dovey moment, but nah!! Shoo!! Pufftt. . .!! It’s gone away, and BAM. . .!!!! Replaced by Marlin and Dory faces which starting to pissed me off; don’t get it wrong, I adore this animation movie, but if you happen to watch it over and over, your mind starts to sketch these orange and white stripes colors which begin to drive you insane; not the mention, how Marlin’s whines all the way journey, also the moron Dory that supposed to be hilarious, now, ain’t that funny at all to me.

 

Awkwardly, Donghae still enjoy most of the scenes; I loathe paying any attention to the screen, instead I watch his childish reactions the whole story, but I want more than just to watch him, Ugh!!! I hug him, but he won’t even budge to the touches I gave him, his beautiful eyes still glued to the screen and his beautiful lips curving cutely whenever Dory showing her dumb dumb acts or feel sad at the poor cute Nemo which stuck in that dentist’s aquarium tank.

I sighed frustrated, maybe I should leave him alone and go to my own bedroom and play StarCraft, but I know once I play that thing I won’t be able to leave the desk for dozens of hours, days maybe, that’s why I tend to play the game on weekends when Donghae Hyung spent his time with Sungmin Hyung, but today he’s not at Sungmin Hyung’s house and I’m in the mood to have the touchy touchy times with Donghae, but I guess he’s not. 

I have the urge to press the stop button or to just throw the slim remote to the screen right away, but no, no, can’t do that, because maybe, by killing the clown fish will make my little fishy hates me and swims away. Omo! I’ve just created the nickname because of that clown fish, I’m insane already.

 

I yawn, feel bored, so I rest my eyes for a while; I still can hear Dory’s voice, though no more Donghae’s laughs or his giggles; I open my eyes feel strange and I directly faced to a pair of beautiful eyes that grinned widely at me, “are you sleepy?” he asked.

 I blink few times; he chuckled and pecks my lips, “let’s get you to the bed now! You still need rest, patient Cho Kyuhyun.” I grinned.

 

Donghae leads me to my bedroom and I begged Donghae to sleep besides me, he agreed so but after he took his Nemo plushy from his own bedroom and hold it tightly in his arm to sleep with us, I’d better not dream about that fish, because I have enough of it for today.

Once my aching body feels the comfortable bed, I do feel sleepy right away and the emotions to have the intimate hours with Donghae kind of dispersed. I feel so tired and sore. Donghae rubs my arms to comfort me, “Kyu!“ He called.
“Hmm??” I close my eyes, between my conscious and not.

“Would you mind to call me by name? I sound too old for you if you keep calling me Hyung.” I chuckled while open my eyes.

“So, are you telling me to call your name, rather than Hyung?” He nodded. I never knew he felt the burden whenever I call him Hyung. I really want to laugh, but I just smiled.

“Donghae!” I call him, he giggles. Oh! He feels satisfied already, Ahahaha. . . .!! This is funny.

So I sing, “Donghae! Donghae! Donghae! Lee~ Dong~hae! Wanjeon Lee~ Donghae! My Donghae! My Lee Donghae” He frowned.

“Aissshhh!!! Stop calling me like that.”

“But you want me to call your name, Donghae! Donghae! Dong~hae~!!!”

“Yah! Jinjja Kyuhyun!” He smacks my chest and I pretend to cough in pain, “Omo! Omo! Mianhae Kyu! Gwaenchanha? Sorry Kyu, are you alright?” He shifted to sit and my chest and I feel very pleased. Ah!! That’s good!! I want more.

 

“No! It’s still hurt. Yeogi yeogi! Over here! Over here! I feel pain in here.” I point to my chest randomly and he to where I pointed.

“Yeogi to! Here too!” He rubs every place I pointed with patiently and gently.

“Yeogi, jeogi, geogi!! Here! There! Over there!”

“Yah! Kyuhyun!!!!” He smacks my stomach, Oh! I thought he won’t get mad. But I do feel hurt on the stomach, because that Siwon did punch me there, I groaned in pain but too bad, Donghae doesn’t believe me anymore. Serves me right!! Ugh!!

 

“Over here too, Donghae.” I pointed at my lips; Donghae pursed his lips but can’t help but to grins widely, feels amused by my spoiled act.  

He hesitated to bend closer, so I grab him and brush our lips together. “Mmmhhmm. . . .!! That, UhHmhm. . .feels so good, Hmm. . .!!” Donghae gains his courage and press his body onto mine and kisses me softly.

“Lee Donghae, I love you.”

“And I love you too, Kyuhyun.”

 

That night and the next night, we both sleep together with no intimates’ connections or sort of, just the two grown up men snuggling and sleeping together on the same bed.

Also, I had a dream,

And I cried.

Why?

I dreamt about my brother Lee Hyukjae last night, I called out his name over and over but I was mute in my dream and so was Hyukjae Hyung, he just grinned widely showing his gum smile like he used to, somehow, I felt his gestures telling me, that he feels happy for me, for both of us, maybe I’m too over exaggerated or it’s just the feeling I’ve created on my brain to make myself satisfied or is it because the comfortable feeling on bed having the love of your life cuddling in your arms.

 

Ah!! I don’t know, in the end that feeling sticks with me through the past two days and gives me the huge strength to stand in front of the HRD office. Shindong Hyung, the chief of HRD startled, feels strange after receiving my envelope and keeps asking me why I’ve decided to resign.

Well, I don’t have any good explanation for him, so I just smiled and bow a bit and bits my goodbye to him.

Hours later, I sit on the coffee shop sipping the Americano, reading the newspaper which I just bought from the streets, I sighed, finding a new job these days are truly hard, I just pretend to ignored it so Donghae won’t worried about me.

 

A man has to have the established life you see, especially when he has someone to protect.

Cho Kyuhyun, you don’t have a beauty ride, nor you have your own apartment and you just quit the high paid bright future job, after working for one year. Aissshh!!! I ruffled my hair feel upset and depressed because I don’t have anything to be proud of. I feel ashamed compare to Hyukjae Hyung whom has the apartment also the car that he left for Donghae.

 

Suddenly, my phone rings.

I pick it up, “Yeoboseyo! Hello!” I glanced to the ID caller, Omo! “Ne! President Choi! Ne! Yes I’m so sorry sir, I didn’t tell you, I’m quitting, Omo! You’re in Seoul?? I- I’m sorry, I- can’t explain it on the phone sir, it’s a long story. Where? Ne! Algeseoyo! Yes! I understand sir, I’ll be there sir.” That’s Siwon’s father, he asked me to meet him, I should go then.

 

Hmmmpphh. . .!! I guess no more secrets for your father Siwon, no more.

 

 

 

To be continued,

 

 

wait for my next chapter, mmkaaayy...

thank you for reading,

for you . . . for you . . . xD