Twenty—One

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Aww. . .!! Saw those new subbies,

Thankyu so much guys, also to you, who still stick with me, you guys are Daebak!!!

Also, from this chapter on,

By request @AmiSihae_Eunhae ssi I’ll add few things in it,

I still have to remind you guys that English isn’t my native,

So if I still use the same vocabs over and over, please bare with we, mmkaayy!! *sigh*

Anyway, here we go!

ENJOY!!!

 


And so,

 

We’re outside the school area after jumped off from the locked gate, finding the optical store to bought him the soft lens, because the seller suggested him to use that tiny fragile thing rather than the usual glasses, you see, according to the seller, using the glasses will only hide his magnificent beauty, he falls to the sweet seller’s words right away, now, the beauty part may sort of true, but the magnificent part, I think the seller was exaggerating it.

 

In the end,

 

I bought him the glasses also the soft lens, just in case, as the spare for him, well, lucky Jaejoong for I am in the good mood to spent the money.

That’s not enough to empty my pocket, that female face, made me bought him lunch, the Big Mac plus the side dishes, salad, fries, the fruit yogurt, iced coffee mocha,  then after, we stop by at the bakery store when he cried for sweet sugar, where he’s eating the cake after that all caffeine and fat.

And I don’t know why I ended up bringing him home with me, because he whined saying couldn’t go home yet, since this is still in the middle of school time. Well, I’m sort of the caused, so okay, I’m a bit responsible, in away.

Anyway, so here I am, at the doorway pressing the pass code and welcoming Jaejoong to come inside our apartment. “Uwaaa!!! This is your apartment Sir? Cool~!” He chirped excitedly. “Jaejoong?” Suddenly I hear Donghae’s voice coming from the inside.

“Oh hello my real teacher, Haehae!” Jaejoong claps his hands merrily.

“No wait! Why is everyone calling you by Haehae?” I protested, “Ahahaha. . . Silly! I just follow that moron Yunho, I think it’s cute how he found the nickname for Haehae, ahhh…see! Cute! Hae~hae~!” Jaejoong is chanting the words, waving his hand happily.

“It’s all right, I don’t mind.” Said Donghae, “See! He’s not mad whenever his student calling him that nickname, at~ all~!” Donghae frowned.

“But what are you doing in here Jaejoong? Oh my! What happened to your face, Kyu?” I caress the back of my head awkwardly when Donghae looks at me in worried.

“Tsk! That’s because of Jung stupid moron Yunho , your biggest fan, he’s bullying him, come to think! The guy is a bully, but as far I know, he never actually confronts the teacher like this before, Oh, Sir! He must be really~ really~ hated you, but the question is, why??? Hmm. . . .??” Now Jaejoong’s wondering, daydreaming in his own world.

“Yunho did this to you, Kyu?” I pursed my lips, grinning, I wasn’t planning to tell this matter to Donghae, avoid making him worried, but thanks to Jaejae, hey! I make the nickname as well, jaejae? Thanks to Jaejae, now he knows, but judging my dirty clothes, everyone will notice it and ask about it anyway, oh gosh! I just remember, I went to that optical store, McDonalds and that bakery shop still with these clothes on?

 

Aisshhhh!!!

 

Donghae sighs and massaging his nape in frustrated.

 

“Haehae, I couldn’t help to say this~!” Donghae and I look at Jaejoong in questioning look while waiting for his next comment, then he adds, “But you know, you look like the cute puppy with that neck holder thingy!! You know the one which prevent the dog not to or to bite part of its own body, what was it name, again?” Donghae turns to me after hearing that female face, completely ignoring him while continues to check my sticky body and wipes it in concern.

I could say, this kid is weird, totally, and Donghae seems use to it too.

“You should go hit the shower now, Kyu!” Donghae orders, “of course! And don’t you worry, please!” I run to my room and do the wash immediately.

 

15 minutes later,

 

I walk out from my room with the real fresh after the bath sensation, but no so fresh anymore, when I watch my student who is now sitting on the couch with the feet on it, pointing to the TV screen once in a while and laughing loudly to the lousy cartoon.

I can see Donghae feels annoyed as much as I am, but as usual, he hides it well by telling the kid to lower the laughing voice or the TV’s sound because that will bother our neighbor.

Jaejoong isn’t paying the attention to Donghae at all, in results, Donghae sighs, glancing at me, asking for my help.

I guess, all this time, the students aren’t scared or respect my brother in law as in away where I was still in my high school time? Or it was just me who acts decent?

I hug Donghae, kiss his forehead and sniff his fragrant, “have you eaten?” I whisper to his ear, he giggles, “yes, but I am really bored in home Kyu, and that stalker Choi is still bothering me by pressing the bell over and over, I feel like being in the prison right now.” Donghae sighs, “he did?” I ask in shocked, Donghae nods, “Yah! Jinjja? But I didn’t saw that bastard when we got home?”

“May be he already went back to his apartment.” Donghae added, “Hel~lowww~ guys! Yu~huuu~~! I’m still here guys!” Jaejoong pretends to gasps, widens his already big doe eyes while covering his mouth with his palms, “Omo! Oh My Gosh! You guys are dating, aren’t you?” And now he’s pointing to both of us, to me and Donghae, which looks insolent.

“Oh! I see! That tells the whole bullies thing, I mean, Oh ho ho ho. . . Now I know why that stupid moron Jung Yunho got pissed off? He knows that you two are lover, isn’t it? Am I right? Or am I right?” Jaejoong blinks few times waiting an answer in curious like the little puppy waiting for a cookie.

“Who would of thought about that? I mean Hae, you’ve told us that you’re single after your husband died! Oh gosh! You~ are~ so~ busted!! Do you know that?” Jaejoong chuckles, over reacting it by holding his stomach and smacking our beautiful couch over and over.

“Will you knock it off? When are you going home Jaejoong?” I ask impatiently, hoping he will understand the annoyance he made inside our lovely nest, “it’s already noon now and I think you should go!” I added, Donghae pats my chest, I know he’s reminding me to act nice, but I already did, more that nice, and this is not the time to be nice to a- a- a- ras-cal.

 

“Can I stay here? Just for one night? Pleasseeee.. .!! Pretty~pretty~ plea~seee!! I’ll leave by tomorrow, I promise, pinky promise! Please! Hmmm???” He pleaded trying to act cute.

“Yah! You have enough wandering around here! Shouldn’t your parent will be worried about you if you don’t come home?” This kid is asking too much, he’s already taken my money, my time and now I have to give him the place to stay too?

 

“That’s okay, Kyu! If it’s only for tonight Jaejoong! But you have to call your parent!”

“Oh! Goodie! Sure I will!” Jaejoong dials particular numbers from his cell phone and yells excitingly,

 

“Um~ma~!”

 


To be continued,

 

Not sure about this chapter, but hope you will like it,

Thank you for reading my story,

These are all for you  . . . for you . . . xD