Twenty—Four

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hello Chingudeul!!!

Oh Goodie!! New subbies, hellooww there yuhuuu. . .  and welcome ^^

I want to say that this story is about Kyuhyun and with his POV only, so I hope if there are mistakes please do forgive me, mmkkaayyy. . .!! *wink*

And Pssstt. . .Do you like the previous chappie guys? I hope you do, ahahah. . .

Carry on with the next one,

Here it goes,

 

ENJOY!!

 


 

I can’t be seen with my bleeding nose like this, sheeshh!!

This is embarrassing; I stick the clumps of tissue into my nostrils, GaaaAAhhh!! That was just one punch from one of the black suit guys; imagine if he punches me more than just once? Well, he kicked me too, right at me stomach, or imagine they work together to beat me up? I already can imagine the pain they’ll caused to me, I bet Donghae won’t be recognize his own lover because his face has been wrecked.

I dropped by the little store near the neighbor and bought the milk as Donghae had told me to, I walk sluggishly and swing the plastic bag along with it.

I am still mad and annoyed at the same time, that little brat supposedly to call me when he reach our home, if so happened he didn’t know my phone number, he could’ve ask Donghae, Aiiisshhh!!! Jinjja!! Really is annoying just by thinking it right now, I feel like a moron to sixteen years old kid, why didn’t I think he would’ve went home already? But  hey! I thought he would go back to the night club so,

 

Ugh!!! Never mind!!!

 

I’m going to bruise my brain if still rewind the incident in my head, thinking the brat’s face already triggers my blood pressure; I ruffle my hair feel frustrated.

I push the up button of the elevator and wait the door to opens; I’m about to step my foot inside, when I realize someone is standing inside the cubicle, alone, another person whom I wanted to avoid at the most, more than the Jung kid, well, maybe they’re both are just the same. That someone is none other than my ex-boss, Mr. Choi Siwon, Oh Great!! Two people I hate the most showed up in front of me in the same night.

 

Just my luck!!

Well, I do know he lives the same floor as me and Donghae, but this is exactly the first time we share the same elevator, to add it worse, alone.

He smirks evilly, “Oh hey! Why look so sad my neighbor?” He greets excitedly.

“What are you looking at?” I hiss; he chuckles. “Oh! But why so grumpy my dear neighbor?” He teased. I am not scared of this guy, I step inside without hesitation and press the close button, pretending the bushy eyebrows is not existed, inside the same elevator with me.

Siwon clears his throat and glance at me once in a while, smirking and chuckles audibly; I can see his every move from the edge of my eyes.

Who do I feel the fourth floor, my apartment’s floor is so high right now? When the usual never do, I mean, the “ding!” sound just won’t ring? Or is it me who feels like this is the longest time I’ve ever had inside the elevator, must be the unwanted company who is standing beside me, taunting me with his gestures.

Aiisshh!!!

 

Another bad luck event occurred, the elevator stuck between the second and the third floor, it refuses to work, I got staggered by the bounce of it.

 

@#$%#$x$%#!!!!

 

Oh Gosh!!! This can’t be true right? What the hell??? I press the help button, hoping the technician is available to help me out from this tiny place, especially when my ex-boss is standing beside me.

“Oh No~! This can’t be happening?” I said that out loud while pressing the bell button desperately calling, “yeobeoseyo!!! Anyone there? Ajussi!! The elevator won’t work!! Please do check here!!” Thank goodness, there is someone answering, “Will be there Sir, about 10 minutes.”

“MWO?? 10 minutes?? Yah!! Why has to be that long?” I scream that impolitely. The Ajussi who is answering me not so happy with my yelling of course, so he said sternly answering me, “We will be there as soon as we can.” And that’s all, no more answer.

“Oh~! Relax~! It’s just 10 minutes, what are you scared of? Hmm?? Me?” My company in this cubicle won’t helping at all, in fact he is the reason why I feel this tense.

“SHUT UP!!” I glare to him, instead of looking intimidating, I guess he finds is funny, because he replies me with chuckles, showing his sharp dimples.

“You know~” he paused purposely, “you look so cute when you’re mad like that.” I widen my eyes and my mouth in shocked, he said what? Did he just that word to me? CUTE?? If this is the new way from him to mock me, he wishes he didn’t say that.

“MWO YAAA??” I cry out loud, he laughs amusedly, “Ow!! What so mad? I’m telling the truth, you look so cute when you are mad like that, I mean, why I didn’t notice that before? It’s a compliment you know??” Siwon is leaning on the elevator wall while laughing.

 

“SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT THE UP LITTLE~ CHOI~!” I succeeded to shut him up; he glares at me with full hatred in sudden, oh I know better words to make him furious.

 

He pushes me to the wall and traps my body with his huge arms and snorting like the mad bull, while glaring at me with hatred, “!! GET OFF ME YOU FREAK!!” I squeal, but he tightens his grasp instead, “LET ME GO!!” I scream loudly but this tiny room is soundproof, I struggle violently causing my handle to the plastic bag I carry falls to the ground, luckily the milk box stands perfectly on the ground.

 

“What makes you think I will let you go? Hmm?? CHO~!? WHAT THE IS LITTLE CHOI~ ANYWAY?” He asks in husky furious tone.

“Hmmpphh~! What? So~ scared~ of~ your~ father~’s shadow huh? Lil’~ Choi~!!” I mock him hatefully, I do hate him, like a lot, even when I was still working for him, as his secretary, he always find the ways to worsen my day.

 

Siwon is about to punch me in the face with his huge clenched fist, I close my eyes nervously ready to feel the impact of pain and dizziness, but instead of those, I feel something moist and delicate rubbing my lips,

 

WHAT THE ????!!!

 

@#$#%#$%*&X0^$%$^?????!!!

 

I open my eyes to digest what the hell is going on and with shock I find the CHOI ING SIWON ISShhhhh… ING KISSING ME???

 

WHAT THE~ HELL~???

 

I manage to push him roughly to the other side because he is enjoying my lips while closing his eyes, literally enjoying, this is so not happening, right? Just now, he really looks enjoying the kiss?

Oh my poor lips? What was happened to you? I’m sorry to let you down!! I might sob right now because I pity my own lips.

“YAAHHHH!!!!” I shout loudly almost spurting my saliva, “What the was that? Why the hell you kiss me?” I wipe my lips feel gross.

Siwon back leaning on the wall again and smirks, “your lips are tasty, you should be proud of them.” I can’t believe what I’m listening to, poor my ears, for listening the gross thing coming from the evil Choi’s mouth.

“Now that I think, just a curiosity, who is the bottom anyway? I mean, between you and Donghae? I bet it’s you, isn’t it?” Siwon added while laughing amusedly.

 

OH! So this is Siwon’s new way to mock me, isn’t it?

“ YOU CHOI!!!” I growls. “Oh! I would love to, Cho! In fact, how about we do the ? Me, you and Donghae? Hmm??” He grins with ert.

 

“YOU’RE SICK!! DO YOU KNOW THAT CHOI? YOU ARE SO~ SICK, SIWON!!" I scream loudly.

 

To be continued,

 


 

Tehehehe. . . so that’s it for today chapter guys,

Wait for my next chappie, love ya’ll, muaachhh….!!!

 

thank you for reading my fanfic,

for you . . . for you . . . xD