Sixteen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

I have my reason for adding the new characters and story line you see,

I do hope you will stick with me till the end, but I’m happy with those comments,

their too lovely for me, *teary eyes*

that means you’re not just subscribing my ff, but also reading it xD ugyaaaa….!!!

Thank you so muaacchh!!!

So here it goes again,

ENJOY!!

 


 

It’s a big relief when the first session comes to an ends, I could dried then die turning into a zombie by just few hours teaching at that horrible class, I wonder how in the heck Donghae able to teach them without feeling frustrated.

 

I’m eating the sandwich, my lunch which I prepared myself this morning accompanied by Sungmin hyung who is sitting beside me on the cafeteria when these kids showed up out of nowhere, two, three, four, five coming closer to us.

“Yah you two, take him!!” Someone shouted. What the heck!! Two students, one is a fat boy and the other is a boy with muscles obey the command from Jung Yunho --the kid who has a mole on his upper lip-- to grab my both arms from the both side roughly, Sungmin hyung squeals and gasps in shocked, well of course, who wouldn’t, right??

“Kyuhyun! What did you do to Jung?” Mwoh??? What?? Sungmin hyung didn’t just ask me that, did he? I look at Sungmin hyung in disbelief asking for a good explanation for his weird question while my body is being drag forcedly aiming to somewhere out of the cafeteria.

 

And that somewhere is the toilet,

The male restroom, maybe this place is some sort of headquarter and this Jung kid is the school gang leader, I bet he’s a bully, oh! I don’t know, but what I do know is, I don’t like this very much, not a bit.

“I asked you politely Mr. Cho~ where is my Haehae, but you replied me arrogantly, you are the one who is being rude here, I thought as the teacher, supposedly, to act polite and well-mannered, to answer when someone ask him a question, right?” Jung furrows his eyebrows arrogantly, which reminds me of Siwon.

I try to pry their hands and move wildly but the grips on my both arms are getting stronger whenever I struggle. Great! Just great!! First day teaching and I already meet the school gang leader.

Wait! Did he just say haehae again and this time he added with MY HAEHAE??? I frowned.

“Your haehae?” I ask him feel confused.

“Yeah! Where is he? You said you will replace him for a week because he got sick in the class, what happened to him?”

“You know, if you only going to ask this, you don’t need to drag me here, Donghae hyung had a problem with his jaw, doctor said nothing serious, but he needs to take the rest for at least a week, that’s all, and what’s these all about?? Are you acting like a gang leader here? I’m your teacher, for goodness!!” He chuckled, “so what?” he replies innocently and piercing his eyes.

“What his connection to you anyway, Mis~ter CHO~!!!” He hissed.

“I’m his brother in law.” He gasped.

“OMo! Omo! Is- is- that true?” Yah jeongmal?? Yah! really?” I nod awkwardly. 

“Omo! Why you didn’t tell us from the beginning? You two, what the hell are you doing to my brother in law? Can’t you tell he is in pain right now, because of you two? Release him now you idiots!!!” Wait! I didn’t hear it wrong right? My brother in law he said? That is so freaking weird, Jung Yunho acts bipolar in a minute there.

Well, at least I can have my both arms back.

“Is he all right?” Asked the Jung kid again, I like to call him that from now on, Jung kid.

 

“Yes! I already told you, he’s fine but need to get some rest.”

“Oh! Okay!” And the Jung kid suddenly is acting like a true teenager, polite and shy to me???

 

Man!! This is getting weirder.

 

Back at home,

 

When Donghae and I are relaxing on the couch, I start to talk,

“Do you know you have a school gang leader in you class? And what’s that all about he’s calling you by the nickname Haehae?”

“Do you mean Yunho?” Donghae asks. “Yes, that creepy kid.” Donghae chuckled.

“Ah! Yes! I haven’t told you about him, haven’t I?” Donghae smiles cutely.

“How can you be so relax like this? And no, you haven’t told me, would you mind to tell me now?” I demand.

 

“Well, where do I start?" Donghae paused, he is still having a hard time to speak, i guess his jaw is still aching, but Heechul suggested Donghae needs often to stimulate and move his jaw to adjust the mis-placed jaw bone,

 

"Hmm. . . Jung Yunho is a smart kid; second the best from all of the school,” I gasped in disbelief,

“Oh yeah! He’s smart and uh… he’s sort of the son of the gang leader mafia; his father built Jung Corp which has the business surrounds South Korea that owns the night clubs, casinos, and other illegal underground business, he also owns other legal business too, the school we’re teaching is belong to the Jung Corp too.” I think I’m going to faint, I thought the kid is only playing as a bully, acting like a mafia wannabe in the school, but turns out he is a real mafia, well, maybe not fully mafia yet, but he will take his father throne by judging the way he acts in school.

 

“Why you sounded not scared at all, Hae?” I ask him, feel confused.

 

“Uhmm. . . Of course I was scared too, Kyu. But then I found out that he’s sort of had a crush on me, Yunho is a good kid once to know him, and now, he’s like my bodyguard in school. Oh! You better don’t let him know that we’re dating; I don’t want him to hurt you, at least just for a week.”

“Bodyguard?” Donghae nods,

“Lee Donghae, when you’re going to tell me this kind of thing? If I didn’t teach your class today, I wouldn’t know that there is a mafia who is in love with you?”

“Please Kyu! He’s just a teenage boy, I bet what Yunho had on me, is only a teenage boy’s puppy love.” That is so not convincing, Donghae has to take this seriously.

“I don’t think that’s a puppy love, Donghae.” Donghae chuckled again. “Oh! But I haven’t told you the story about Kim Jaejoong, haven’t I?” Donghae exclaimed excitedly.

“And- who is that?”

“Didn’t you notice a boy who like to sleeps in the class? The one who sits at the very last row, near the window?”

“Now that you have mention about that, yes, I’ve noticed that, but I don’t want to even bother to call him, because that kid seems fainted in almost all of the lessons." Oh yeah! I've seen the kid, but only his hair and his pale skin slumberring on the desk.

“Yep! That’s him, Kim Jaejoong, the smartest kid in the whole school.”

“No way~!" I get shocked.

"Yes way~!" Donghae giggles, I love when he did that, I pinch his cheek, another giggles. Omo! Donghae is really adorable.

"He didn’t even budge when the school bell rings, he just sleep there all the hours." I added.

“Well, the kid has a poor life, he has so many part time jobs you see, that’s why he uses the class hour to get some sleep and then when it’s working time, he will work and study at the same time, he’s a fast learner, a very fast learner, I like that kid, he has a bright future I can tell.”

“You seems giving too much attention to that boy, and what it’s had to do with our conversation about Yunho?”

Donghae grins widely, “Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t tell me you’re jealous right now. Why Jaejoong, you asked? It’s because, I’m guessing, unwittingly, Jung Yunho likes Kim Jaejoong, even though both of them famous as the nemesis to each other competing for the top scorer in the school.”

“Oh????” I try to digest the words for a while and then something hits me,

“Oh~ I~ see~! I get what you mean.” Donghae nodding in an agreement, as if he knows what I’m thinking of,

and yes, I think I know how to handle that Jung kid.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rings,

 

Please-please-please-pretty please!! I feel horror already.

Don’t tell me, is the sharp dimples again, I am sick of that guy, this time, I’m going to call his father for sure, but unfortunately once I reach the intercom and press the button, I realize that I don’t have this young man’s father’s phone number.

I look on the intercom screen and the son of the mafia is standing outside our doorway; Wow! Talk about the devil; why I get the feeling I’m beginning to have the weird visitors lately.

I open the door to reveal the tanned body clad in light blue t shirt holding a huge bouquet of flowers, “Oh! Hi Mr. Cho! So it’s true you’re living with Haehae, is Hae at home?” I nod awkwardly and he permits himself into my apartment followed by two men in black suit.

 

“Hi Hae!” I hear he greets my brother in law.

 

I pouted upset.

 

 


 

 

To be continued,

 

Whether you like the chapter or not

*cross-fingers* hoping you would love it

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

I write this only for you . . . for you . . . xD