Twenty—Two

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Omo! Omo! Love you all for those beau~tiful comments,

 

Thankyu so much guys,

Here is the next chappie,

 

Please do, ENJOY!!!!

 


 

Donghae is making the dinner and I help him in the kitchen.

When I say about helping Donghae in the kitchen is simply by hugging him from behind, rubbing my chest against his back, whispering the love words, saying how y he is wearing the light blue lacy apron purposely faintly to his ear, biting and his earlobe, kissing his shoulder because I can’t smooch his neck, breathing his sweet- scent after bath also his delicious cook at the same time,

 

Oooh~!! I’m hungry already, in both means.

Donghae will sometime giggling and telling me to not bothering him while he’s in the middle of cooking, but I just can’t wait the dinner or Donghae, himself. It’s been a while I’ve never do the touchy touchy to him like this since he hurt his jaw, “how is your jaw? Are you feeling better now?” I asked.

“Hmm… much better now, I think I won’t be need to wear this thing till the end of the week~ I feel uncomfortable to wear it, sometimes it’s kind of itchy, I don’t like to wear it and please Kyu! Uhm. . .hmm. . . stop~ playing~!” I swear that was almost sounded like Donghae’s purring, “would you please prepared the dine table for me?” He whines.

I bit my lower lip and sigh, “Oh~all~ right!”

 

I walk to the cupboard near the kitchen door to get some plates and cups, when suddenly, vaguely, I hear the sound of our apartment door is being open and then close again, okay~ what was that? Do I hear it wrong?

 

I walk outside the kitchen and found that little brat Jaejoong is still watching the TV screen; I ask him, “Did you open the door?” He looks at me, shaking his head saying no, looks innocently but why isn’t convincing me? Hmm~??

Well, that’s awkward, because I’m very sure, that it was definitely the sound of the door being opened and closed again, but, then again I didn’t hear someone pressing the bell, might be just my imagination then.

 

“Say, Sir! My friend just called me; I will go out for a while, maybe for like two or three hours, I’ll be home at eight, is that okay for you?” Jaejoong asked.

“You’re going to miss the dinner?” I replied.

“Oh! No worries, since I’m going out for dinner anyway, and oh if so happened I didn’t come back I will be sleeping at one of my friend’s house.” I curve my lips unknowingly, “O~kay!! Suit yourself!” Good for you kid; I need some time to be alone with my fishy anyway, will better if you don’t sleep over at our apartment.

“Great! But I left my bag at school, you see, when I was helping you. Do you think I can borrow one of your shirts, Sir?” I frowned, he phrased the help me part, pffftt… sneaky, “Nuh-uh! No you can’t do!” I shook my head.

“But, what am I going to wear then? I wear this at school time?” He whines, “I don’t care, that shirt looks good to me.”

 

“I’ll borrow you, Jae.” Suddenly my fishy walks out and interrupts us.

“Oh! Thank you Haehae!” The female face chirped happily.

“It’s enough what we have given him Hae, he can borrow it from his friends.”

“I insist!!” I frowned when I heard Donghae added the last words, I was like WHAA--?? INSIST...???

 

“I’ll go look something in my closet that will fit on you.” I watch my fishy walks to his room and I follow him with annoyance feeling.

Donghae is examining his wardrobe when I ask, “you really like that kid, do you? I’m kind of jealous here. Giving him the place to stay and the clothes too? Can’t you see, he’s just taking the advantages from you? From us, I bought him the lunch, the glasses, well that one because I broke it, but hey, I added with the contact lens too.”

“He’s lying to you Kyu, he’s not going to meet some friends or sort of, I’ve told you about he has the several part time jobs, right?” I roll my eyes try to recall that and then nod hesitantly. “He said he will meet his friend, now why would he lie? What’s the point anyway?”

“Trust me on this, I’ve stalked him once.” Donghae said.

“MWO??? You what? Stalked him?” My fishy stalked someone before??? “Yah! Jeongmal? Hey! Seriously?” Donghae nods and giggles.

 

I can’t believe this.

 

“I was once kind of mad of him too, I mean, I found him always in a sleep at ev~ery~ sing~le lessons. What kind of teacher that wouldn’t be mad when he looks at his student who never pays attention to the class, not even once, then surprisingly, he always set out a great scores, as the first one in the whole school? Can you believe that?”

“I didn’t Kyu, till this one friday night, where I was in this restaurant with Sungmin Hyung having the dinner, and I saw him, Jaejoong works in there as the waiter, so, out of curiosity, I waited him and about to talk to him about his night job, when he rush running out of the restaurant after his shift is over and I follow him to the bus station and found ourselves in this one night club few blocks away, he works at that night club as the waiter too.”

“I was shocked, we had a talk that night, a fight I would say, I scold him and insisted he should quit the job, I won’t be mad if he only work at the restaurant, but at the night club? He’s not even seventeen Kyu, and that kind of place is not the place for a young innocent boy like him.”

 

Well, I agree on that one, he shouldn’t work there. Gosh! I didn’t know, the female face has that kind of rough and busy life.

 

“Cash is always the big problems for Jaejoong, and he’s a one stubborn kid, I ended-up letting him work also keeping his secret --part time job-- from the school too, I guess I am weak when it comes to my students’ wishes and pleads. I really don’t want him to work there Kyu.”

“Is there anything I could do to make him stop to work at that kind of place? I did offer him funds for his school needs, but he said there’s no problem with the school’s fees since he always has the scholarships for being the first in the whole school. That money he gained is for his family and me only as the teacher, as the outsider, is out of that league.”

 

“I see, but-, uhm… that will be mean he won’t come back till midnight or maybe dawn, night club never closed at eight? Which means, he lied to me.”

Donghae grins, “now that one is true.”

“That little punk!” I grumbled.

 

So,

Out of the same curiosity that Donghae had had before, I’m planning to be the detective tonight, tailing him from our apartment to his part time job.

 

And the story that been told to me, is true after all.

Jaejoong isn’t planning to meet any friends.

I walk inside this one Italian restaurant downtown from the front door, after I saw that kid walk from the back door and I purposely took the little table at the corner to hide myself from him, I order drink from the other waiter and wait there for a while.

And there he is, walks out from the inside, wearing that white and black uniform complete with the black bow tie and an apron, the boy looks good in anything, I admit.

Jaejoong quickly, cheerfully, serving the customers with the agile moves, I can tell he is enjoying his job, well, good for him.

 

Then, one, two, three hours later on, he stripped his apron which means his shift in this restaurant is over now, and next job will be at the night club.

 

Which is the main problem of our concern.

 

To be continued,


 

No comments

“. . . .”

*whispering mode* for you . . . for you . . .  xD