Nineteen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

You know I updated the last chapter without paying attention at all to the words

And Ooppss, saw those mistakes?

Ahahaha . . . mianhaeyo chingeuderi ^^ !

I didn’t Rated M the story as well *sigh* must be the typical word I use, hmm . . .

Also, check out my one-shot story for yunjae shipper or lover

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/472284/the-son-of-gisaeng-yunjae

Here is the next one,

ENJOY!!!

 


 

And my fear indeed true,

 

The teenage boy and my ex-boss are punching and struggling on the floor while the two bodyguards stand in a distance near the wall watching them in silent, “THE HELL? Hey! Don’t let them fight to each other, what are you doing? Don’t just stand there!” I shout loudly to Yunho’s bodyguards but they refuse to move, I guess they only take order from the Jung kid.

“Yah you two, stop it!” I yell in panic, but they ignore me, I grab Yunho’s huge arms but he struggles violently and managed to free himself from me.

“HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR FILTHY HAND ON HAE!” Yunho growls furiously while goes back crawling on the top of Siwon and punching him merciless, I guess Siwon has find his rival now.

I know I’m not strong as they are, sheesshh!!! If only I don’t know who Yunho is, then I wouldn’t know that he’s only a teenage boy rather than a monster???

“STOP IT! OH MY GOD!! What are you doing Yunho??” Donghae screams loudly, runs and back hugging Yunho prevents him to punching Siwon again.

The light blue T shirt on that muscular tanned body is now filth with bloods and I’m guessing belong to Siwon’s bloods. Donghae gasps and breathes harshly still back hugging Yunho prevents him to fight, the neck-holder is suffocating him, so I hold Donghae’s arms to part him away from Yunho, but Yunho pries my hand and hold Donghae in his arms, I frowned.

“Hae, I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” Then the next thing I saw which boiling my blood is Yunho presses his lips slowly onto Donghae’s pair and deepening it.

“Humpphh!!” I hear Donghae whimpers so he pushes Yunho roughly to the ground.

Donghae walks backwards feels tense of what just happening to him, even his moves are wobbly and his body is trembling, so I catch and hug him from behind, he gasps, feels another shocked attack, but once he lays his eyes on me, knowing it is me, he burdens his whole weak body into my embrace.

“Hae!!” Yunho calls him and stands up from the fall, “you know I love you so much, right?” Yunho’s tears start to fall, wetting his cheeks, I can’t believe of what I’m seeing right now, but Yunho actually sobs, while watching us with the sadness look.

I hear Siwon groans in pain on the floor, slowly he crawls and stands up too; Siwon spits the blood and wipes his bruises lips then look straight to Donghae then gulps in pain.

“Why can’t you forgive me Donghae?” Siwon’s voice is hoarse, “I know what I did was wrong, unforgivable and deserve a punishment, but can’t you see I’m being deathly serious trying hard to apologize to you? And I can proof to you that I’m going to be a better man from now on, if you just give me another chance, please! Just one more chance!” Siwon pleads, “Because I’m in love with you Donghae.”

Donghae trembles hard in my arms seeing them both, he hugs me tightly murmuring, “Oh! Kyu! What should I do now? Tell me!” Then Donghae starts to sob too.

“LEAVE US!!” I hissed.

“Can’t you see we both love each other?” I added.

Oh yeah! They need to know this,

Nobody touch my fishy, my Nemo, my lovely brother in law.

 

Then harshly, I shove them all away, out of our apartment, end of the discussions, end of the stories boys.

 

But the problem only settled for yesterday it seems.

Today, things are getting worse than I expected. Why? As the second day of become a new meat in the school, the bullies start, and I know exactly who is behind these .

Starting from this morning, I found my desk, the teacher desk for goodness!! Or Donghae’s desk more likely, is buried with a lot of trash; I look in horrid, the dirt, the smells, all in are YUCK!!

Kids these days really found the harsh way to bully someone, and it’s getting worse because I couldn’t find anyone inside the class for me to teach, besides the slumber kid Kim Jaejoong whom Donghae had mentioned before.

Unbelievable!! So that means, minus this kim jae or whoever he is, they all are Yunho’s spawns??? Sheesshh!!!

I teach one person anyway, even though that boy still sleeps in his wonder-wonderland, but it only last for 10 minutes because I’m too pissed, I mean, who wouldn’t, right?

So I walk out to find the toilet, but what a wrong destination I took, because the next thing happen to me, when I was inside the cubicle doing my thing, is that I’ve been locked from the outside and some prick pour my body with the water along with some sort of powder, flour maybe, along with eggs, and after a while they open the door but when I rush go outside, no one’s left inside the restroom, they’ve ran out real fast.

I step back to check myself on the mirror, look at me!! I am wet, sticky and glued with white powder all over my body, I look like a lousy ghost.

Such childish!! I sigh frustrated.

I use the dozens of tissues but of course it didn’t work to wipe them all, I need to shower but no, can’t do that in here since I didn’t bring the spare clothes with me.

I’m too desperate to clean myself, so I drown my head into the sink and clean only my head with the clean water, the rest of my body; I just wipe it with tissues and water a bit.

You know what, I’m going to take my leave, walk out the school, the hell with all of this , Donghae was right, I’m not good at teaching after all, but hey! This is not my fault right?

When I walk out the restroom and find myself in the corridor of school, suddenly, I hear laughs, mockeries; they, the kids in my class, all of them, showed up after nowhere to be found, making the line along the corridor, including the very last person I want to meet, the son of the mafia, Jung Yunho.

He smirks in joy cynic and full of joy.

 

Suddenly, someone bumps me from the back and a figure falls to the ground.

I look to find a student boy, I guess he’s heading to the toilet but I’m blocking his way, I turn to him and support him to stand up, and boy! I have never seen a male, is he even a male? Well, no bosoms, so it’s a he not a she, that has a beautiful face like Kim Jaejoong, yes, I would recognize that raven hair from this short distance.

“Ugh!! Look what have you done to my glasses! I only have one of that.” He grumbles.

 

See!! Kids these days have no manners at all.

I frowned.

 


 

To be continued,

 

ThanKyu for the lovely comments guys,

I admit, the yunjae part is a common story, but i just wanted to add it anyway ahahah . . . ^^

I’ll keep writing it, tic tic tic typing . . . till the end

These are all for you . . . for you . . . xD