Thirty Four

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

 

Here's the next Chapter

ENJOY!!!

 


 

Yunho barks to both of us, “You c’mere!! You Out!!” I guess you know who has to immediately run closer to Yunho and who has being expelled out from the roof terrace.

 

Yep! That’s right!

 

Jaejoong has to stays and me out, since Jaejoong is Yunho’s new slave so he must sticks with Yunho all the time while me as the person he hated the most Yunho better not to see my face. I walk out the door but I never actually take the stairs to go down, I just stood there behind the door, eavesdropping their conversation.

Wae?? You ask??

 

Well, the reason in simple, I’m worried of that naughty kid, as much as I hate to admit, Jaejoong has the point, if it wasn’t him who help me to ran away from Yunho’s clutches, Yunho won’t hated Jaejoong that much, so yeah, I’m worried.

 

In case the Jung kid starts to use his brutal acts, then I’ll show to do the rescue part, though I think I won’t do much with the helping part, still two men, a boy and a male olive facing the gym beast better the tiny slim waist young pretty boy alone, right?

 

“Where the hell were you? I thought I’ve told you clearly to stay and wait for me in my office, were you trying to run away from me huh, girly face? Don’t even think about it, so eager want me to torture you and slice your body into pieces and throw them in to some ditch or sharks? I own sharks you know, actually they’re my dad’s pets, he raises them to eat his enemies’ body parts.” Oh my! This is like listening to a mafia scenario through some radio tune or something, I can hear Yunho’s loud voices clearly but I can’t let myself show up to worsen the situation unless the circumstances is in need.

 

And I feel terrified a bit, okay, maybe not a bit, this is like someone has cut 10 years of my life when he said will slice Jaejoong’s body into pieces, I gaped and cupping my mouth in response just like those hot chicks whose hiding from their slaughter in horror movies, that Jung kid is really a mafia after all, I even had the goose bumps.

 

“I am so sorry Yunho, I was just, I was bored, that’s all, you were really taken your time back in the meeting, please forgive me, and…. I’m not a ham and you can’t eat me either, why would you want to slice me into pieces? Can’t you imagine wrecking a beautiful boy like me is a deep sin?” Seriously, this Jaejoong kid simply doesn’t understand his already terrible situation, he still babbling some awful jokes.

 

“Beauty my if you’re already cut into pieces, actually, you changed my mind girly face, I’m not going to dump you into some ditch, that’s a good idea you got there, lemme take you to my famous butcher, Mr. Kim, he can chop you into some hams to be sell or throw you into the sharks, even better.” I hear Jaejoong’s loud gasp.

 

This time I had the urge to laugh real hard, that Jaejoong kid sometimes need to be punish for his naught behaviors and it seems he is really scared of Yunho, me too, anyway, I think I understand the real situation now, Yunho is only bluffing, if Yunho wanted Jaejoong to be dead, he will be dead by now, in instant, no need to scare Jaejoong like this and Yunho even made Jaejoong as his slave, I mean, what’s that??? Pfftt….

 

Well I should head back to work now, sorry Jaejoong, I think I won’t help you this time, deal with Yunho for a while nee… ahahah….

 

 I’m about to leave the spot when I heard, “Hands off me! No! What are you doing? Leave me alone! Hey! NO!!” Omo! What’s going on now? Why Jaejoong screams like that? Is Yunho doing something bad to him? OH no! I knew it! I knew Yunho is not a normal boy, he’s a savage, a ert, once he even dare to kissed Hae, I knew it, “Stop it! No don’t!” Omo! Omo! I got panic, I can hear Jaejoong screams again, what is really going on?

 

I walk out from the hidden spot and screams, “Hands off him you ert!”

 

“Mi-mister Cho? Eeehhh??? ert??? Mr. Cho you haven’t leaved?” Oddly that voice belong to Jaejoong, I stared the both, Yunho is grabbing Jaejoong’s wallet and he is glaring back at me as if asking what am I doing in here when he was clearly told me to leave.

 

Suddenly, Jaejoong snatches back his wallet from Yunho and yells, “I won’t let you take my student ID card, what am I going to do if the teacher or the school wants it?” Oh Okay! My mistake then, lately I kind of have the too much erts mind.

 

“I don’t care, you will have it back a month later when I’m done with you as my slave, gimme that!” They do the tug of war with the wallet as their rope, I should just let them be, why even I got worried??

 

“Ya! HELP ME!!” Jaejoong yelps, I wave my hand lazily, going down to the office, who cares those two anyway.

.

.

.

I work till 7 p.m. today.

 

I reached home 15 minutes later.

 

Throwing my shoes by shaking my feet violently, I’m too tired to even bend down to untie the shoes and to arrange the shoes to the shoes rack.

 

“So how was your day Kyu?” Not again please, Hae is standing in front of me, smiling cutely, as if waiting for my good report, if he has a tail he would’ve waves it by now, waiting for me his master to give him some yummy food, Hae baby, please don’t ask me the same question, I’m tired, but I can’t say that to my lovely fishy, I don’t want to let him down, “It’s uhm… all right, nothing much, I’m going to hit the shower now.” I uttered lazily.

 

“Oh ow… okay then, are you all right Kyu? You don’t look well.” I nod, “I’m all right.” I pat his head, walk limply to my room, hurriedly stripped my shirt and my pants, heading to my shower, all I need right now is warm shower, huff….. not entirely the rough works, but a depressing first day, thanks to the Jung kid, I felt unease the whole day.

 

I let the warm water drenching the whole body, ahh this feels so good, at least this is relaxing, somehow I feel like want to dance under the pouring warm water, doing those y moves with my , I move my dancing, oh!! What’s with me today??

 

Suddenly,

 

Maybe it’s just my imagination, but I think my bathroom door is being open and then closed again, I rub my face and peek from the shower transparent door and omo!

 

There is someone inside my bathroom.

 

Hae?

Hae is here?

Err… Why is he here?

 “What are you doing in here Hae? I’m still showering and going to use the bath now.” I pointed the bath tub with my index finger to where he stood next to.

 

He startled when I walk out from the shower cubicle, errr… it’s me who supposed to get shocked baby, and now Hae’s cheeks burn in pink, “Uhmm…. I uh… I--,” He bites his lower lip nervously, “You seems really tired Kyu and I think, I uhm…Do you want me to scrub your back?”

 

Guys!

Have you seen those clowns with the never end smiles carves in their face with the reddish paint as their trademark? That’s just soooo me right now, smirking widely like those idiots, only mine is the real smile, they’re just the reddish creepy lousy paint or bad cosmetics creating the fake wide smile.

 

“Will do me a favor Hae baby?” I walk closer to him.

 

“Uhm.. uhm.. yes?” He’s lowering his voice and averting his eyes from my body, especially from my lower part, ekekekkkkk…… such cutie pie, we both been before, me on top of him, remember that Hae baby?

 

“What-what is it?” He added the question with trembling sound.

 

“Well, you said you want to scrub my back.” He nods and answers, “Uhm…!!” Still averting his beautiful eyes.

 

“Please do so! And please be too.” He tilts his head gazing me, I wink at him, “Well! Will you do that for me?” He nods again and blushing redder than before.

 

Oh hohoho I love my brother in law so very very muacchhh…!!! I peck his lips, he giggles.

 

See! I love him so much.

 

 

To be continued,


 

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

For you . . .  for you . . .  xD